Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Moonlight Lust Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gin-ichimaru1311

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:05 pm
"... you can do what you want... I do not really care." His voice un changing, then Raven turned his back on her and walked away rather slowly.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:47 pm
As he walked away, I stared off after him.

I felt lonely again, and from some reason felt drawn to this cold, and harsh wolf.

"WAIT! Please!" I ran after him, and slowed down as I came to his side. "M-may I? Come with you? I have no one, and you have no one, so...I was thinking that..maybe we should...travel, together?"

Heart full of hope I watched him with pleading eyes; hoping that he would take my offer.

Passions_Bloom

gin-ichimaru1311

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:37 pm
Raven stoped at what was asked of him, this was thr grist time ever he was asked of such a thing, there was no were he would say it but it felt a little nice, he truned to her" you may come if you wish, you will have to keep up, but you may come" Raven's voice was simply, throught he cared a little his words hid that fact well.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:42 pm
My blue eye's twinkled, I'm sure they they did, at his answers.

"Y-yes sir! I shall keep up! Thank you sir!"

Than I followed after him in the snow, but unlike last time, I had a little bounce in my walk.

Mr. Tough exterior may seem cruel and rude to others, but to me...all I saw was a sad and lonely soul. And now...I was determined to help him.

Passions_Bloom

gin-ichimaru1311

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:04 pm
" well it's getting late, I have a old den higher up, snice game is running low i will be moving off, so if you plan to stay you should at least know that." Raven says his voice clam as he lead her higher, as the two got higher, the wather got colder, and snow was deeper. " wrach your step, snow's deep, this far up." he warned. Soon the ground levled off a bit and there were slowly more and more trees, soon enough the landscape was caved in evergreen trees.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:18 pm
The snow got deeper, and I did alright at first but when we were near the top I felt my grip grow on the ground loosen slightly.

It's alright, I'll make it...just...concentrate on Sir's back, and try not to lose your footing.

*Crunch-* My paw made contact with a patch of ice covered in snow, and what happened next is quite obvious, *-Sssliiidddeee!*

"AAaaaaahhhhhhh!!!" I yelped and screamed as my white body started to tumble down the mountain.

I squeezed my eyes shut as a memory came back into my mind, my mother own blue eye's looking at me as she scolded me. My mother, Lilith, scolding me for being such a clumsy pup. She always worried about me, and now I could see why. I was indeed, very, very clumsy and now it may even cost my life!

Why....why did I have to be so clumsy?

Passions_Bloom

gin-ichimaru1311

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:31 pm
Raven hearded a yip from be-hide him and saw his new travel mate picking up speed from slipling on ice, he shiged and run forward, he ran past her and stood in front of her so when she came close she could be stooped by his body.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:57 pm
I yelped a little as I felt a hard warm body stop my fall, and then both mine and the body in front of me tumbled down a bit further before stopping.

When I finally chose to open my eyes, what greeted me was sir on his side grunting something I didn't understand.

I ran over to him to see if he was okay. Ooohhh, this was all my fault!

"Sir! SIR! Are you okay! I'm sorry! I'm so,so sorry I should have been more careful!"

With a sigh, I sat next to his form, and said quietly " Do you need help getting up...I'm sorry, this is all my fault."

Passions_Bloom

gin-ichimaru1311

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:31 am
Raven easly stood up and shoke back and froth, to get the snow out of his coat. He then looked at her his face unchaging. " I am fine, and do not worry, I forgot about, the ice."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:50 am
My worried blue eyes trailer after him, as he made his way back up the mountain with ease.

Sighing, I trailed after him managing not to slip this time, and made it to the top.

"Sir....is that the cave? Over there?" At the top I saw snow upon layers of snow, but somewhere in the distance was a place where the earth opened up, and where the snow could not go.

It had to be the cave he mentioned earlier. It looked nice and warm in there, and for the first time in days I felt at home.

Passions_Bloom

gin-ichimaru1311

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:04 am
" yes, thats were I will be staying, for about a another week or so, then I will be moving to the other side of the mountin, you van come if you want" Raven says not caring either way. He then walked up and in to the old cave, the cut into the earth. Inside it was dark and a little wet, but it was warm.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:23 am
With a smile, I ran after him, and followed him into the cave.

"Aaahhhhh...It's so nice and warm in here. So different from the outside." I looked back out the entrance as I remembered all the days I had spent outside, and in the cold. Exposed to any enemy that may attack.

"I've never slept in a cave before, I explored them as a pup, but my pack liked to be more in the trees and outside."

I found and spot and plopped down, heaving a sigh as I did so. "It's nice though, I don't feel exposed to enemy's and the weather in here.

Passions_Bloom

gin-ichimaru1311

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:41 am
" yea, it is nice... I never did like the outside sleeping thing" Raven says clamly while laying down, a few feet way from here, while in the peaceful and soundless cave, he was asleep with in minutes.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:45 am
"Hey...sir..huh?" I turned to ask the older wolf another question. But I saw that he was already asleep.

With a content smile I laid my head down and slowly went to sleep.

I think I could get used to sleeping in caves.

Passions_Bloom

gin-ichimaru1311

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:15 pm
Raven had a dreamless sleep, that night, his head at nnight was as alone as he was. Raven woke up around dawn the sun just coming up. Raven slowly got up and leaft the cave, it was time for him to hurt.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff