Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
TGDoH OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:20 pm
Well apparently i already have more than one person heading in my direction and since my character is a rogue im not sure how hes going to handle it yet.... i guess it just depends on how they react to him :/  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:26 pm
Well i think im gunna log off for an hour or two
Ill check back to the rp later
ttyl everyone  

TheXUltimateXEvil

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:39 pm
I gtg to, might be shoe shopping, and go to a movie.. but I know that I am going out with Mom and Dad to dinner again, so I'll reply when I get back.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:10 pm
lol Leifka ur sig is awesome!! heart I love it!

okay so basically give us ur soul, or we'll take it burning_eyes I traded mine to the devil and he totally got me messed up! he gave me a little bratty sister instead!! wtf?  

Doneplayingdiscrap

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Otiax

Learned Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:15 pm
Alright I am a little lost as to what is happening in the rp anyone care to give a quick recap?

As well has anyone tried to interact with my character?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:21 pm
Mmm! Yes, isn't it the best. I have another one about Christiany since I am agnostic!

You don't want my soul. It is dry, shrivled up, and smells like a**... Quite the dirty little thing I must say.

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

Vertigo Kaiju

Aged Shade

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:10 pm
Gods damn it* Leifka! D:<
stop biting me!!!
(no the "s" at the end of "gods" is not a typo)

And yesh, this is something like LoD but I did two things that stray from that formula:
1: I used completely original names (not that that helps anything)

2: (and most importantly) there is an actual war going on and so any inter-kingdom travel is not near impossible unless you are a rogue.

(not that there was anything wrong with LoD, I do miss that RP and Candy...and I'm still miffed that I missed out on the entire second part T.T)

Ultimate@: yeah dood, I tried to get the guy...who's writing in the light bue font...and I can't remember his character or user name -_- didn't really work...

Important:
So we all know (I hope) about this thing called "real life". And as RPers we know that real life can pull us away from our computers. I know that there are times when you can be on the computer for hours (and like me end up looking like this: @_@) and be ready to RP. However there will be other people who cannot post at the time because something in RL or sleep deprevation (I can suffer from the latter at times...so I nap). So can we all agree to be patient with our fellow RPers and wait if they're unable to post for a time?

It has happened in many RPs where people get impatient and neglect an interaction with a character because that characters user is logged off. Sometimes it may not affect the story but it has started and can start fights.

So that was my lame thing...but can we agree to be patient?

(The phrase "Gods damn it!" was used in the sci-fi series "Battle Star Galactica" and so I am referencing that, I'm non-religious, not pagan xp)

Added:
Let it be noted that all people within the palaces are able to travel throughout the lands. The king and queen may get some warning from their advisors but it is allowed. Just take into account rogues, thieves and civilians.

And the main reason I wanted to make an LoD like RP (Leifka will get this): I wanted to use Lance again XD
I want to make him an actually interesting character this time xp

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:47 pm
Oh~ You know you like it, Sarg! *Licks Sarg's arm*

Ah, yes, Lance... He was a rather dull character in the early LoD, but now he has grown into a fine, not so young, man with Attention Deficite Disorder... XP Or so in my eyes. The picture makes me drool everytime, and the man strangly looks like Dante from PTH...

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

Vertigo Kaiju

Aged Shade

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:57 pm
Oi! O:< *shivers*

Yeah...the point is he's supposed to be annoying but last time he was the flattest damn character I may have ever seen (which is sad on my part...). However I hope I can use him for something this time >X]

PTH?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:55 pm
Your mouth is sayin; one thing and your body is sayin' another... Or that might be revulsion... *nibbles on Sarg's skin again*

At least your character wasn't evil, then good, then evil, then good again. That was retarded on my part...

God damnit!! I meant PTA... Curse me and my fast typing... >.> D:<

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:11 pm
I fast type too..lol. And I might have to go to bed early.. due to dumb school registrations... why 8:30 in the morning?! Bunch of B*llcrap!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:29 pm
Yeah...that second one XD

and I'm still lost...you'll have to spell it out for me (I'm slow sorry -_-)

edit: holy crap I'm dumb...I think I just remembered what it is....I suppose :/

Vertigo Kaiju

Aged Shade

Aquos Dragoa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:59 am
ninja
ninja
ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:41 am
For the love of...talk about eating your own words...
I'm so booooooooooooooored!!! O:<

People need to move their characters more! I may end the day soon then we can do more (hopefully)...I shall think of something >:/
burning_eyes

Vertigo Kaiju

Aged Shade

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:06 pm
I know, I am bored too. When does that queen girl come on anyway? She is always online when I am not; seems unfair XD.

Otherwise it seems the rp starts at 6 pm for me every day..so it's like 6 hours for me. lol.  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff