Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Furry high Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Metal criminal minds

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:43 am
He looked down at the scheduale and sighed "Why do I always have gym first?" he asked as if someone would answer, he shook his head as he turned heading for the gym  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:44 am
Akira eased off her backpack and opened her locker and stuffed a bunch of shinny rocks and twigs in it "There we go!",the tiny voice spoke once more and Akira blinked "What do you mean these dont go in here? there called...loggers right? arnt u supposed to log your stuff in here"?. Akira then raised her head and turned seeing the another student not to far away from her "Okay then ill ask him". Akira ran over to Jade excited as can be "H-hey! Nice to meet you my names Akira! hey can you tell me what your supposed to put in a locker? I stuff alot of stuff from home like rocks and leaves and stuff but Hewpo told me that your supposed to put these things called bools..no no books! books yes! yeah can you tell me where i can get those and what this means"? she pulled out the paper from her collar with all her classes on it "Can you tell me what this is"??  

Laharl Star

Original Knight

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:47 am
Huntress ran to her gym class "Dammit im late!" A pendent fell off of her neck but she didnt realize it  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:48 am
He looked at her for a moment scratching his head, he was confused but decided to answer her questions, "Well who ever told you of the books was right, you get them from your classes" he said to her as he grabbed the paper "As for this this is you class scheduale" he said looking it over, he sighed "Here you go" he said smiling "I'm Jade" he said before walking again as he reached the room he stopped seing something on the ground, he picked it up looking it over for a moment before walking into the gym  

Metal criminal minds

Laharl Star

Original Knight

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:55 am
Akira nodded "Thank you"! she then ran back to her locker but not without realizing a very shinny stone,seemed to be a pendant on the ground "wow! its so pretty"! the lioness ran over to it "wow can i keep it"? the tiny voice replied and Akira sighed "Okay okay" she picked it up and hooked it to her collar and walked over to her locker and shut it. Then looking at her paper she saw her first class was P.E. "P.E? whats that....ah well says its at the gym hmmm..." she looked around seeing a sign that said 'Gym this way' probably for new comers. She then walked to the class and looked around only to see the other male again "Hey isnt that Jade...oh oh i know what i'll do"! she creeped slowy behind him and pounced right on top of him "HEY JADE"! she said excitingly.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:57 am
Mila couldn't care less about being late. She hated gym and saw no point in it. With a sigh, she looked at one of the clocks that were on the wall. Despite walking slowly and loitering in the hallway she would be on time. With obvious reluctance, she entered the gym.  

X_X - Hemlock - X_X

Metal criminal minds

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:57 am
He dropped down as she leaped at him "Gah!!" he yelped as his head hit the floor, he turned his head to see Akira "Hey, was their a reason fo that?" he asked blowing the hair out of his face  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:00 am
Akira giggled "Its the way i say Hello,dont you do it to? well any way i found this rock..stone thing..necklace,is it yours"? she lifted the necklace with her paw to show him but she didnt remember seeing him with one but Akira just wanted to be sure.  

Laharl Star

Original Knight

X_X - Hemlock - X_X

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:04 am
Seeing no teacher and only two other students (Akira and Jade), she sat down against a wall. Making sure they were paying her no attention, she pulled out a sketch book and a pencil. Singing softly to herself, she began drawing. Mila felt her drawings and singing were ok, and praise on them embarrassed her.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:04 am
He looked at it and thought "No, but I did see a girl wearing it earlier" he said as he looked at it, he got up and turned "And no, that is not how I greet people.. though I should try that one time" he said thinking  

Metal criminal minds

YingBlanc

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:05 am
Name: Ying Blanc
Orientation: Bi but more gay
Picture: i have none right now crying

Ying strolls down the hall now "P.E...my Achilles heel if any -sigh- i just hope this time passes quickly faster i get to Art the better." He then walks past the 2 on the floor and glances at them confused "okays" He then spots the necklace "hmm...she much have dropped it" He then walks over to them and tells them that the necklace belongs to a girl he's seen on her way to gym before strolling off towards the gym.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:07 am
Mila removed one of her earbuds leaving the other one in. She didn't quite trust this school yet and it was always good to be listening for any noise. When Ying entered, she looked up briefly before returning to her drawing.  

X_X - Hemlock - X_X

Laharl Star

Original Knight

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:10 am
Akira blinked "A girl"? she looked around seeing one in the corner "Hmmmm..." she walked over to Mila slowly "Hey loner lady,is this yours"? Akira showed the girl the necklace hoping it was hers.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:13 am
Mila didn't raise her head. Merely flicked her eyes upward. "No, it's not." she said softly before going back to her art. Being called loner lady was nothing new and in fact was what she was.  

X_X - Hemlock - X_X

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:17 am
Huntress was sitting in gym "Crap my pendent!" she said listing to her music "Were did it go!" The pendent was special to Huntress her father gave it to get just 3 hours before he died she gotten up and ran to the halls a tear running down her cheek  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff