Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[炎☁] Thunder's Plain (Squad Blaze Training Grounds) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:03 pm
DIZZLE POST, and stop the ooc, we are causing the flood and we don't want master chief to show up and kill us all  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:12 pm
((FIGHT ALREADY!))  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:15 pm
User ImageMaybe this world is not as weak as i thought
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

____________________________ `SANNIN___________ `CLOUD_________ `A SAMURAI'S HEART____________

User Image

( ) × ryugan » k a g u y aXXXX

XXXX▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ryugan Neo suddenly flashed, releasing him from any genjutsu he was under, just in case what he was seeing wasn't a genjutsu, Ryugan using his weapon summoned a wall of fire in front of him to take the attack. Ryugan had to use his wings to provide a push, so he could avoid getting singed by his fire wall, he was barely successful. Though Jedi was still under his Genjutsu, giving him a huge edge, Ryugan still wasn't taking him lightly. Ryugan then flew a little higher and used his Neo to flood out Jedi, tracking where he was, Ryugan then flew about three yards in front of him. Ryugan tilted his head " Hmmm..if this fight isn't one to settle..especially against a ninja like yourself..there is no use prolonging it...." Ryugan's right hand began to glow teal, until a crystal blue rasengan was swirling in his hand, giving off an unbelievable amount of power. Ryugan's hair began to fly back as the wind around him whipped rapidly thanks to the rasengan. Ryugan looked at Jedi with his Neo continuing flashing and said " Soo..Lets not beat around the bush..shall we??"

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄XXXX

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:32 pm
Jedi Phoenix Uchiha
Nightmare of the mist

User Image

Jedi smiled looking right at him as he turned. "You truly belive I put a genjutsu on you? Well then just remember. You must think hard about ways to negate Genjutsu." Jedi blasted forward at Dizzle his chidori then thrust-ed forward, just before, he added his phoenix fire into the chidori, the strongest flame. The chirping getting louder at this. at the last second, Dizzle would notice that there was two people in the area. as if the jedi he'd been toying with was just a clone.

User Image

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:49 pm
((...Dizzle??)

____________________________ `SANNIN___________ `CLOUD_________ `A SAMURAI'S HEART____________

User Image

Ryugan smiled, apparently Jedi had forgotten, in this world, Ryugan was indeed a god. Suddenly, Tendrills of black flames began to wrap around the fake Jedi (because you can auto-hit clones) and burn him alive. Ryugan suddenly split into several different Ryugan's thanks to Ryugan's genjutsu, Jedi would be hopelessly confused by this but if he was keen he could tell which one was the real one. All the Ryugan's all simultaneously brought the rasengan's to their chest and all said in a chilling unison "Shin no mezame-en" Before lashing the Rasengan to their right, which in turn ignited it into a sizzling teal flaming Rasengan to the likes of which was never know to exist. Ryugan smiled as he witnessed Jedi's fire surround his chidori, feeble an attempt it was in his eyes. To Jedi it would seemed time had froze as his body would pause in place as he watched his doppleganger be destroyed and suddenly time would kick back in the instant Ryugan dashed forward at him, His Rasengan aimed at His chidori " ...." Ryugan was silent as he moved inward on Jedi, so did his many "Hims" that surrounded him. Jedi would either be faced with the dilema of choosing to whom to charge with or if he paid attention, just to attack the Ryugan that was the real.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:00 pm
((other then the fact that you confused me. you seemed not to understand. the clone was the only thing under your control.))  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:01 pm
jedimastersonic
((other then the fact that you confused me. you seemed not to understand. the clone was the only thing under your control.))

((You never made a clone.. Why must you try to God mod.))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:07 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
jedimastersonic

((no god mod, i made the handsigns earlier, and didnt state it, just like you didnt, I had a cloud like presence around me after i'd done it, and i said in my post that it was done before the flash.))  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:08 pm
jedimastersonic
xXlildizzle1516Xx
jedimastersonic

((no god mod, i made the handsigns earlier, and didnt state it, just like you didnt, I had a cloud like presence around me after i'd done it, and i said in my post that it was done before the flash.))

((If it was done before the flash..all that means is I have TWO things under my genjutsu you and your damn clone.

What do you mean..in my genjutsu Im stronger than I seem thats why I could do that.))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:10 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
jedimastersonic
xXlildizzle1516Xx
jedimastersonic

((If it was done before the flash..all that means is I have TWO things under my genjutsu you and your damn clone))

((sigh, you already have a jutsu that is seemingly inescapable, and should not have been approved as it is, what I did was simply use a clone as a decoy to learn.))  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:15 pm
jedimastersonic
xXlildizzle1516Xx
jedimastersonic
xXlildizzle1516Xx
jedimastersonic

((If it was done before the flash..all that means is I have TWO things under my genjutsu you and your damn clone))

((sigh, you already have a jutsu that is seemingly inescapable, and should not have been approved as it is, what I did was simply use a clone as a decoy to learn.))

(( It was approved by Kats..it's legit my friend. Not to mention it isn't overpowered and can only be used once per battle. If used again it's easily broken. Also, ou'd be in the same boat against any genjutsu that can't be Kai'd out of so wtf are you complaining about?

and two..Your still under the genjutsu because the jutsu activated after the flash (I would have seen you do this also because th flash effects you..not me) and both you and your clone would have been inside of it..it really isnt hard at all. You always have some trick to get you out of something..it didn't work now my jutsu is too strong..ok))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:19 pm
Kashensu appeared next to Jedi in a crack of light, his tracker hound next to him. He put a finger to Jedi's back and used "Kai-Release"  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:25 pm
Kashensu
Kashensu appeared next to Jedi in a crack of light, his tracker hound next to him. He put a finger to Jedi's back and used "Kai-Release"

(he told me too and I didn't meta, used my doggie to track his scent)

(( lol..all that means is if you hadn't came Jedi here would have died..if we were actually fighting..but I'll play along.))

User Image

Ryugan wings retracted and his Rasengan faded. Ryugan had a slight smirk on his face as he turned in Kash's direction. " Well good you came to his Rescue..I wasn't debating on killing him..but that measly chidori wouldn't have been able to scratch me..He underestimated my Rasengan.." Ryugan began to slowly walk out of the area. It wasn't a fight to him but..he'd be happy to chalk it up as a win.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:27 pm
((>.> the chidori was from the clone dude......... nvm))  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:31 pm
jedimastersonic
((>.> the chidori was from the clone dude......... nvm))

((It really doesn't matter.. You both were still under the genjutsu and believe me I would know there were two of you..Neo Byakugan's effects are ignored I guess....Seriously you cant hide obvious things from a Neo Byakugan..which is the reason why Im pissed that was your grand master plan. Also just in case you did try to pull that..I did put in my post my flame tendrills killed the clone

Anyway be truthful you wouldn't have won this battle because of that gejutsu until it was broken.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff