Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
.Hack//New Dawn (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:08 pm
Wahnsinn was none the wiser to the man following. He was used to people following him around, whether it was people like Atella, or 'fans' he somehow acquired unbeknownst to himself...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:42 pm
"I'm not here to act as your lure, Frederick. I'm here to make sure you don't endanger others when Wahnsinn arises." Atella growled, glaring at him.

"And it's not you who we worry and watch, Frederick. It's your other." She sighed, also not paying attention to the man who followed them.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:45 pm
"You never let me have any fun, you know that..?" Wahnsinn asked with a smirk, looking down at her.

"Besides...Who am I hurting when I have fun...This is the internet....."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:13 pm
"I let you have plenty of fun. And it's not a matter of you hurting people, it's matter of making negative progress. If we let Wahnsinn do what he wants we lose all work put into him and yourself."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:15 pm
"Yet you guys do nothing about any other problem people..? Typical..." Wahnsinn said, rolling his eyes.

"Ignore the murderers and criminals for crazy old me...."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:54 pm
((Let us know if we start running off on Souji. It'd be rude to do to you in your own role play.))

"We don't handle criminals, nor the insane criminals." Atella sighed heavily.
"Those men and women fall upon the hands of others. We work for and with the rest of the men and women with mental issues. Men like yourself, Frederick." She explained, before looking around.

"But... I suppose you've done well. You show no signs of Wahnsinn. I'll let you off the leash." She said, smiling softly at him before she walked off, leaving him alone.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:37 pm
"Ahhh, freedom...." Wahnsinn sighed with relief, walking towards the warp.

"I think I'll go kill some random monsters..." he said with a chuckle, disappearing.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:46 pm
((Sorry school started last week and i can't get on in the morning. It's fine for now, it's the other rp i'm having problems with x.x ))

Once the two split up the man followed after the girl. He had thought the PKK would never leave. Now if only he could get her to a empty area...  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:16 pm
After a few minutes, Wahnsinn reappeared in the city, a psychotic grin on his face.....He then began to walk towards the bridge once again...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:01 pm
((Yeah... School is exhausting me, and limiting my posts on details and quality...))

Atella, unaware of her follower, continued on her random voyage to... where ever she landed.
Perhaps some venturing outside of the city will do me some good..? She thought to herself as she stepped through a warp. Give me a good chance to see what all the buzz is about this game..

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:10 pm
The man smirked when he saw her go through the warp. He stopped for a moment, hacking it, before stepping through as well. He appeared in the same area as her.

((yeah x.x same here))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:19 pm
"Hm..?" Atella perked up, now noticing someone was following. And the only person who should have been allowed in was Frederick.

"Frederick, this is going to be redundant if you follow me anyway..." She sighed as she turned around. Her eyes then widened though, seeing the unknown man had followed her inside. Instantly, she had her in hand and unfolded, the blades on it glinting slightly.

"...Leave. Now." She growled at him.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:23 pm
The man chuckled slightly when she mistook him for the PKK from before. When she pulled out her weapon he made a tisking sound. "You know it's rude to pull out a weapon on someone." He stated, raising his left arm to the sky. An orb shot into the sky, creating a barrier around them so no one could get in or out. "This IS a game so i can go as i please." He continued calmly as he pulled out his chain blade, the sides sparking slightly as they rotated.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:28 pm
As the Hacker began to alter the area surrounding them, Atella let out a growl. This guy knew what he was doing, and he was doing it well. Too well for a simple group supporter to handle.

"It may be a game child, but it's not an open play ground or an open season to anything hackers like you deem to be trophies." She continued to growl, slowly stepping back until she was only a few inches away from the barrier, as she did not want to discover what would happen if one were to psychically touch it.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:37 pm
"Who says that? If the creators truely didn't want us to kill other players then they would make it so we couldn't outside the arena." He stated, shrugging. He smirked when he saw her back away. This was going to be fun. He chagred at the girl, his swords tip dragging on the ground as he did.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff