Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Planet Wars Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lai Heron

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:41 pm
"What?! Pluto attacked you?" Michelle asked shocked. "What is happening here? I don't think anything happened back at home," she continued.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:42 pm
"yeah Pluto attacked us, the villages are burnt, they got into our castle... " Winter replied, "The took my mom and injured my dad. I got away before they could get me. Do you want to come back with me and see?" she finished. "Oh, i didn't know that..." Princess Serenity replied, "I would like to come to" she said then she started to pack.  

Anglie

9,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100

Lai Heron

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:33 pm
"I'll come too," Michelle replied. "I'm not sure if it save for you to go there, Princess. It might be dangerous."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:28 am
(( I know that I was just telling her the news some ,Well capricorn is ruled over the planet Saturn astrolgy wise thats were I was getting that from. ))

Capricorn smiled " I am fine but I am worried to death " she said " The other Zodiac scouts are worried as well " she said " I cant stand this we have to do something " Capricorn looked up to see everyone going " I am coming too "  

Number XVIII_Cattrix

Anglie

9,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:49 am
"Okay Michelle, let's go" Winter replied happily, then "Capricorn, it was your buddy that attacked us, why do you need to come? to do more damage?" she replied hatefully.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:41 am
" I said only half of my men I didnt say all of the mand no I dont want to fight at all" Capricorn said " I hate this kind of stuff I would rather sit out in my place garden but no I have stay watchful as a bird every few minutes " . Capricorn sighed " You see some of our people came to the castel and said that they had enough and some moved to Saturn for protection.  

Number XVIII_Cattrix

Lai Heron

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:29 am
"You guys if we can't fight here," Michelle said. "We have to find out how to stop the enemy and not start new wars."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:55 am
Just when Megan Capricorn was about to answer she got a bad feeling about her home " Girls can you go on I have to get home somethings wrong" she said. " I dont know something is telling me I need to get home and fast"  

Number XVIII_Cattrix

Lai Heron

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 4:16 pm
"Alright," Michelle replied give Megan a worried look. "You come and find me if anything wrong, ok?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 4:30 pm
Megan nodded " Iwill " she said and rushed to her home star on of the contelltion of Capricorn. " MOM , DAD !!!!" she screamed " Where are you ". when she ran throught the palace throne room she was surprised to see it in shatters and her parents laying of the floor. " Mom... Dad" she screamed she ran to her mother she was dead but, suprising her father was alive but barly . " Dad !! what happened " she asked

Her father looked up at her " We were attacked by Pluto " he said

" No , I knew shouldnt have left home " she said

" My daugther listen there has to be something behinde this .. if this comes to a stop I want you to rule this kingdom like your mother and i would" he said. After those last words he died leaving the princess in tears.

" No dad !!" she cried and then got up and went after Neptune and Winter. She held her promise she made to her father in her heart. " I wont fail you father" she cried.  

Number XVIII_Cattrix

Number XVIII_Cattrix

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:48 am
Capricorn got up and teleported to were Neptune and Winter were " Girls..." she said still in shock and fell on her knees crying. " I .. I could have saved them". She held her head to her knees " I could have saved them."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:37 pm
"What happen?!" Michelle asked as she saw Capricorn crying. "Who could you have saved?!"  

Lai Heron

Number XVIII_Cattrix

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:18 am
" My....my Parents they were killed during a suprise attack I could have gotten there early.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:49 am
"Who attacked?" Winter asked  

Anglie

9,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100

Number XVIII_Cattrix

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:39 pm
" Pluto and mybe some of Saturns people " she cried.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff