Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply One on One
Enshara & Eclipse Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:09 pm
User Image((Okay. I originally made him as Lucifer's top magical adviser, and I figured he would have to like master all of them. But then I thought that would make him too powerful, so I had him want to be the adviser and just know the magic. I just don't want to come off as godmodding.))

Using the power of darkness, his strongest element, Kyso managed to wrap the shadowy form in his own power. It blended throughout the shadow, separating whatever it was, weakening it as well as trapping it. He knew he had to subdue the shadow instead of kill it for questioning, which he secretly wanted to be a part of--for information purposes, not vengeance against Isabella. Just as he's about to seal it into a jar, his sensitive ears catch the princess's fleeing footsteps, and he fears she's being chased by another. Tossing the trapped shadowy form into a lone shadow of a pillar, he leaves it there, chasing after her. ((That way if you want the shadow alive for anything it will be.))

He gave no thought to the direction she was headed, only insuring her safety mattered. Even Deity agreed, if the Princess died while they were near, all of their dreams would cease, as would their breathing, but dreams were more important. Seeing her on the floor, he rushed to her side, wrapping one wing about her. "Are you hurt?" he asked in a practically worried voice, but then he heard her question. He blinked and looked about him. What was she talking about? The "torture devices?" Some of these were in his bedroom. "Have you not...helped your father question down here?" His voice and face were blank, as if either answer was completely expected and acceptable.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:21 pm
I'll show you a sweet dream

Isabella Morningstar
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image
Hearing Kyso, she grabs onto him and buries her face against his chest. "No, I have never been down here. I didn't know about this place." she says quietly as she starts shaking. "What is this? What happens down here? Father never tells me anything." As she continues to hold onto Kyso, she refuses to look at anything else in the room.

Even though she thought it was odd, she felt safe with Kyso. She knew that there was a reason she shouldn't know about this place but she knew that Kyso would surely tell her things when her father would not.

Next night

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:31 pm
User ImageThe usually sinister demon was shocked by her behavior, and froze when she buried her face into his nice hard chest. Looking down at her, all he could think was that she smelled good. Really good. Like he wanted to burrow into her hair, really good. It took him a few moments to comprehend what she was saying, which he blamed on her tears, not her smell. Deity's laughter echoed through his head while he started singing "Isabella and Kyso sitting in a tree." It provided Kyso with enough irritation to focus on what she was saying. It didn't even occur to him why her father had hidden this from her. Or even that he had; he simply assumed it perhaps just hadn't come up yet. He probably started early when it came to torturing people. Kyso reached up, touching her hair, providing a fresh new scent bubbles to burst under his nose. "It is the dungeons. Where those who disobey your father or prisoners go." He stroked her soft hair without thinking as he continued, "Do not fear this room. Your father will never torture you." He knew that was true, for Lucifer was soft to his daughter. She'd have been tortured already otherwise. He could tell she was still confused, and tried to explain further. "For you this room is a place of power. You will bend another's will to your own." It sounded perfectly clear to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:40 pm

Isabella Morningstar

User Image
Looking up at him, Isabella's eyes are wide at what he says. "Why do something like that?" she asks him as she stands up. Looking down at him, she looks around before her face goes completely blank. Not wanting to stay here any longer, she decides to set out for her father. "Kyso, where is my father now." she asks him. She was sure that he would know since he always seemed to know where she was.

Next night

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:48 pm
User ImageKyso frowned immensely, almost confused by her question. "Sometimes for information, other times for punishment." As she began to walk away, Kyso grabbed her arm and stood. Sometimes he couldn't believe she was raised in the demon world. It was like she was human. "Your father is the most powerful demon. If he did not punish those who disobeyed him, then he would not be able to keep his throne." His voice was serious and harsh. His steel grey eyes seemed to pierce her soul, trying to find the harsher side of it. "And what if you were kidnapped? And the only person who had any information on it wasn't talking? Would you dare to blame your father for making him talk?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:54 pm

Isabella Morningstar

User Image
Stopping, she looks at the ground and shakes her head. "No...I wouldn't blame him for doing that." she says to him. "I just don't like things being kept form me." Sighing, she looks up at him and smiles. Stepping towards him, she kisses his cheek before stepping back. "Thank you Kyso." she says as she gently pulls out of grasp. Turning she begins to walk away from him and back to the main hallways that she was familiar with.

Next night

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:02 pm
User ImageKyso stayed where he was, but this time he was not frozen by shock, but instead was very pleased. His-their Deity reminded him- their plan was working. Wonderfully. Even if he had to be married to her, which he turned to look at her backside as she climbed the steps, that wouldn't be a bad thing at all. His signature sinister smirk, widened into a crude smile, for he had not truly smiled in years. Soon Lucifer would see appoint him. Isabella was already under his wing. He followed slower up the stairs, deciding to try and find where his lord was before Isabella did. Which was fairly likely considering after a moment of listening intently he could hear his voice in the office connected to his chambers. Then he listened to where Isabella was, to know if she was headed in the correct direction.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:45 pm

Isabella Morningstar

User Image
Isabella walks towards her fathers office and sighs. Reaching it, she waits outside the door and takes a deep breath. Just as she is about to knock on the door, she hears talking inside.

"My Lord, the Duke's son is the perfect match for your daughter. He can easily shatter that free spirit and will of hers quickly." an unknown voice says on the other side of the door. Immediately after, she hears a yell and her father speak. "Do they believe that is what I want? For my daughter to be broken in like some wild mare!" he yells. She could hear the scuffling and the items being thrown at the poor messenger. Deciding to come back later, she makes her way to the kitchen for something to eat.

Next night

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:59 pm
User ImageSensing Isabella nearing her father's office, Kyso instead returned to the trapped shadow. Quickly, he drew the struggling creature out from its larger prison into a small jar he used to collect eyes with (for eyes are very moist, they need to be stored in something.) Pulling his power out from entwined within the shadow and keeping it inside was an impressive feat he managed easily. Carrying the obviously trapped creature, the young bat demon hurried to Lucifer's chambers. He was aware of the ruckus long before he neared it. Not hearing Isabella nearby, he decided it was related to her. Nearing the door, he knocked hard, loud enough to be heard over the shouts of her father. Interrupting him was bad, but Kyso did not fear him, no he knew the assassination attempt was worse.

((I wasn't sure if you wanted to keep playing her father or not. It's up to you, we could alternate, I can play him or you can.))

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:07 pm
((You can play him too. lol))

Isabella Morningstar

User Image
As Isabella reaches the kitchen, she walks inside and smiles. The smell of cooking food and sweets immediately assaults her senses. Looking around, one of the chefs comes over and smiles at her. "Hello my Lady. I take it you are hungry." she says to her as she takes Isabella over to a small breakfast nook. Sitting her down, she places a plate of eggs and waffles in front of her before placing a glass of fresh orange juice on the table. Placing silverware on the table as well, the chef returns to cooking as Isabella eats.

Next night

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:28 pm
User Image
((I'm so glad you're such a laid back roleplayer.))
"What?" came the snarling response from inside the room. He was in the middle of a rant, which he enjoyed. He could see the person who dared to admit he wanted his daughter broken cowering in the corner. It was pleasing, and not something he wanted to be interrupted for. The only reason he responded was to punish whomever it was. Kyso's voice was even, without the fear he'd been hoping for. But that's what you got with Kyso: a lot of power, not very many words. He liked it in the kid.

"It is I." He came in without bothering to be invited, and walked towards the desk. Setting it on the table, he calmly informed Lucifer of the attack.

The roar of the dark angel echoed throughout the lands of the demon world. Snarling he demanded why Kyso had left her alone, and at the same time to figure out who that came from. Kyso decided to focus on the latter, but Lucifer interrupted him before he started speaking. "You will become her body guard. Keep her safe."

Kyso blinked. A body guard was not what he was hoping for. He didn't want to put his life up for hers. None the less he nodded and left quickly. It only took him a moment to find her, and he went to her quickly knowing that Lucifer was probably watching with a mostly all seeing eye.

He made his way to the kitchens, and his stomach grumbled softly. He'd been fasting the last few days, as practice to train his body. He ignored it, going straight to the breakfast nook to Isabella. "I am your new body guard." He didn't manage to keep out the sullenness from his voice.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:35 pm
((lol no prob))

Isabella Morningstar

User Image
Isabella looks at him and listens to what he says. Smiling she nods her head as he takes a drink of juice. "Really? I'm glad to hear that." she says to him. Thinking for a moment, she looks up at the ceiling. "Father I will need to speak with you later." she says to a small black bird that was hovering over them. With a small squawk it vanishes from sight.

Next night

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:46 pm
User Image
Kyso was surprised: "You...are pleased?" he had expected her to see it as another layer of protection her father provided her with. He expected her to want to rebel against it. He took the sit across from her, but didn't look at the food in front of him. "Why are you pleased?" he sounded mildly suspicious. He watched her call the bird, and nodded, as if he were a teacher satisfied with her work. "Are you planning on speaking with him about this arrangement?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:53 pm

Isabella Morningstar

User Image
"No I plan to tell him not to hide things from me any more." she says to him as she eats. "As for you being a guard, I don't mind it. You are always around me anyways. So I'm glad my father finally said for you to be my guard. I had asked him about it before but he said a magician wouldn't make a good bodyguard." Sighing, she finishes her food and stretches. Leaning back in her chair, she looks at Kyso and tilts her head to the side, "Why aren't you eating Kyso?"

Next night

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:07 pm
User Image
The young male was about to defend his virility. He wasn't always around her. And if he was it was pure coincidence. But then she continued, "You asked me for a guard already?" This time he was scornful. It was absolutely wonderful that she simply thought of him as a guard. Here he was thinking of being her equal,oh the horror! And apparently Lucifer thought he was weak because we was a magician. So what if his barriers could keep everything out as long as he maintained focus? That apparently isn't good protection. Kyso was brooding. Practically angry. His steely eyes were darkening into black as it grew. Then mentally, he was slapped quite hard by Deity. Get yourself under control. She's just a girl, you'll have her once and be done with it. Clenching his jaw, he completely ignored/missed Isabella's statement as he focused on calming down. God, your control is terrible around her; we should get away from her. Except now as her bodyguard that wasn't possible. Kyso gave into the urge to rub his temple.

One on One

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff