13+
View Results

cixoT-Cupcake

2,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:39 am
Awhile back I read an article online about the increase in young girls starting their periods early. It talked about how hormones from our mothers, friends, sisters, and other women can increase our chances in starting early. And if you think about it, if you take a group of women with all different "times of the month" and let them live together eventually their periods will sink up to the same day or close to it. Whoever has more hormone levels will most likely change your periods date to match or come close to hers. Then it talked about how over time each generation gets sexier and sexual (TV shows have more sexual content same with music and clubs etc...). Which makes us think more about sexual things and that can cause your body to produce more hormones. Now I don’t know if that article was accurate or not but it makes since to me.

OH OH and sometimes when women are pregnant and there having a girl, that girl can come out with some vaginal spotting like a period or lactate threw its nipples due to her mothers hormones (which only lasts for couple of days). That happened to my daughter.

As for me I started when I was about 12 1/2. Its started out only being 3 days long but now its about 4-5 day.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:07 pm
I got mine January 9, 2009. I was 11.

I remember crying and freaking out cause I got scared.

For me, it lasts about 6-8 days. I hate it.  

Team-Switzerland00

Nyaneki

Sugary Lover

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:31 pm
got mine just before a biiiggg trip with my school in grade 7... ended just before we left thank goodness! then, i didnt get it again for like half a year... i dun think thats good o.o but its starting to get more regular.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:28 am
I first got mine when I was eleven, but then I didn't get it again until I was twelve. I was scared and thought something was wrong with me because I had read everywhere that you're supposed to get it every month.

And now my period is still irregular, meanwhile my mom is spot on, on the day its due. I don't know about my dad's side, or the rest of my mom's because both of my parents were closed adoptions. -.-  

Jesus Ate My Sharpie

Girl-Crazy Kitten

eskimo kissses

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:53 am
I am only 11 so I haven't got it yet I am scared to get it! Is it painful?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:57 pm
StrawberryFlavoredBonbons
I am only 11 so I haven't got it yet I am scared to get it! Is it painful?
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Ⓒarolina Ⓢays...
╚══════════════╝

User Image

no, its not painful (cramps are though ugh hate those) and theres nothing to be scared of, u just get surprised then ur mom hugs u lol

User Image

iKawaiiKyle

5,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Coral Andrews

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:41 pm
Reku1495
Fifth grade. I was, like, 10 or 11, I think. It's funny though... I literally got it the day after we had the whole health video day that explained the period thing to us. We I saw the blood, I think I almost had a panic attack!! XD I was so freaked.

It normally lasts four-five days for me, then it stops, and then I might, or might, start again for another day. Anyone else have weird flow patterns?

I have that too. Itll stop, then start back a few days later.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:44 pm
I was eleven when I got mine. None of my other friends had had theirs yet. It was summer, around mid-July, I think, and my sisters and mother and I went to watch a movie at the movie theater. I went to the bathroom after the movie ended, bought a tampon, went to my mom, and told her "I started my menstrual cycle."
The next day, I got the cramps, and I wasn't so calm then. LOL.  

Kleopatra Selene

miyobby

Friendly Browser

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:37 am
few monthes before i turned 10. when i got my first bf.  
The Main Floor

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff