Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Forum Games
Too much information (TMI) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mor Drakka

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:19 pm
Because of a combination of Depression and an overactive sex-drive I've been varying between spending roughly 3/4 of every day hard, and not being able to get it up at all, on a day to day basis.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:37 am
Earlier today, at Walmart, my oldest son (3 years old) suddenly yelled, "Mommy I have to pee, my p***s is bigger! It's REALLY BIG!"

I thought I was going to die of embarrassment. Not about him having to pee or being overeager to let me know, but because he can't differentiate between an appropriate time to talk about his junk (like in private... or never, b/c it's very awkward).

I can't even imagine how much worse it would have been if he had used the term "erection" like his crazy daddy is trying to make him learn. I can understand wanting the boy to know all about his body and such, but if he goes to pre-K talking about these things, I sure as hell am not going to be the one explaining it to the PTA.  

Micarst

Kashinami-chan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:23 pm
I once woke up naked and sore in the butt and not knowing were I was. I investigated and found out it was my friends house...I investigated more and saw used condoms in the restroom. I smelled them and they were fresh...So I got dressed and went to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and booze fell out and woke up my friends...we screamed and ran outside...they were still naked, luckily I put my clothes on and I was safe. Sad true story...I cried when I got home.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:57 pm
wow i made this thread AGES ago so i almost thought a hacker hacked my acount and made the thread i was like wtf XD  

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

Kashinami-chan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:31 pm
Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu
wow i made this thread AGES ago so i almost thought a hacker hacked my acount and made the thread i was like wtf XD

Well I though I am to make it come to life again...I guess.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:43 am
Ever go to the bathroom and it smells like food? lol once my pee smelled like honeycomb cereal and my poo smelled like tuna and cheese sandwich XD

oh and once my dog farted and it smelled sweet for some reason XD  

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

Kashinami-chan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:00 pm
Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu
Ever go to the bathroom and it smells like food? lol once my pee smelled like honeycomb cereal and my poo smelled like tuna and cheese sandwich XD

oh and once my dog farted and it smelled sweet for some reason XD

Uh....>> Ok then...I never smeeled a good smelling fart....but what can I say....it gets there  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:08 pm
On the food topic XD So Sometimes I will burp and it will taste like a food I haven't eaten in weeks. And then I'm hungry for it but its no where in cite that makes me mad because then I want it xD Like one time I believe it tasted like pizza or something which I don't get as often as I would like and I was pretty mad XD I wanted pizza dang it.

Yeah there are a lot of TMI experiences... I have experienced quite a few in my time and well yeah they are awkward. I think a kid screaming in walmart about his p***s is pretty bad but then again as a kid my dad told me my Uncle's name was Uncle butthead and of coarse I believed him... My uncle thought it was funny to it took me till about age 7 to realize his name wasn't Uncle Butthead...  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Inver Malic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:36 pm
I once used my best friends hair as dental floss...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:06 pm
Inver Malic
I once used my best friends hair as dental floss...
i tried to floss with my hair before but it just broke..  

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

Kashinami-chan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:43 pm
I did a blindfold kiss-off....the object was to blind yourself and look around to see who you can find and kiss the...sometime the kisses your butt our other places....it was fun but tough...guys only.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:14 pm
TMI

I had a pimple on my pubic region that popped today. I now have a blood stain on my boxers.  

Saga Shadow

Zefurr

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

8,875 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:52 pm
Cheteq
I did a blindfold kiss-off....the object was to blind yourself and look around to see who you can find and kiss the...sometime the kisses your butt our other places....it was fun but tough...guys only.

thats sound so fun!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:06 pm
Koribara furry
Cheteq

thats sound so fun!

Believe me it was way fun.  

Kashinami-chan

Zefurr

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

8,875 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:41 pm
i wouldve licked the butt whee  
Forum Games