Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Mall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:36 pm
User Image alucard eyes widen he looked at him "im not like that i protect the i love even if it kills me and i would never hurt your sister" alucard smiled  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:40 pm
Haruhi Rose&Tamaku Rose
User ImageTamaku wasn't sure if Alucard was being honest "I guess i will allow you for now but im keeping a close eye on you but be warned since most of our family are hunters Haruhi is the revenge target because she refused to join us hunting"He said with a sigh as they arrived at the store.He picked up the game and handed it to Alucard.User Image  

Plasma Sound

Questionable Lunatic

16,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:45 pm
User Image "dont worry tamaku i wont hurt your sister im not like my brother" alucard smiled and he took his game "thanx tamaku ill tell you how the game is" alucard laughed a bit "so what time do you want me to start work"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:58 pm
Haruhi Rose&Tamaku Rose
User ImageTamaku just shrugged "When ever you want you can start"He said not really caring.He wasn't going to even think twice about killing him if Haruhi got hurt because of him.Haruhi got bored a soon as another worker entered she got up to go make sure the two were getting along."Hey guys "She said when she entered the shop with a smile she spun in a circle out of boredom "I'm going to play dead or alive in the backroom"She said to Tamaku opening the door to the back room and turning on the Xbox to play the first dead or Alive.User Image  

Plasma Sound

Questionable Lunatic

16,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:02 pm
User Image "alright sure tamaku thats fine" alucard eyes widen "hey haruhi wow you play doa thats cool well now i know that you play games and that means i cant be your butt in any game you name it" alucard smiled holding his game  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:12 pm
Haruhi Rose&Tamaku Rose
User ImageTamaku laughed slightly "Your going to regret saying that"he said.Haruhi wasn't really listening to them talking she was to caught up playing she played as ayame.User Image (DOA seriously is a epic game don't know why i just like it lol)  

Plasma Sound

Questionable Lunatic

16,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:16 pm
User Image alucard looked at tamaku "oh really now and why is that is she the best gamer cause if she is that would be awesome" alucard laughed a bit "and besides im not scared of her in that case who is" alucard grins

(yea i know that game is so kickass 3nodding )  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:24 pm
Haruhi Rose&Tamaku Rose
User ImageBy the time he finished talking Haruhi had already finished the game."A lot of people are when she gets mad"He replied with a slight laugh when Alucard said he wasn't scared of her."I'm bored Tamaku can we go on a trip"she whinned childishly while she looked through the piles of games in the back room kept there just for playingUser Image (We think alot alike it is starting to get scary 0_0;; )  

Plasma Sound

Questionable Lunatic

16,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:34 pm
User Image alucard luaghs a bit "she gets mad yea right i wanna see that" alucard smiled "well then lats go to a waterpark yea can push people in and trip them in the water" alucard looked at them "oh sorry that was just me wvil side kicking in and yes i do that to people at waterparks cause its funnny and i already know that im mean it doesnt take a smart person to figure thatout or i can kick you but in call of duty haruhi you decided" alucard grins evily

(yea your right about that one it is scary)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:44 pm
AngelOfDeath1231
Haruhi Rose&Tamaku Rose
User ImageHaruhi thought for a second "Fine in a couple of days we can head out of the
country again for a week
"He said to Haruhi before rolling his eyes at Alucard for wanting to go to the waterpark to trip and push people in."The waterpark sounds fun and yay thank you Brother"Haruhi said with a smile.User Image

Plasma Sound

Questionable Lunatic

16,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:50 pm
User Image alucard smiled "is ok if i go with you guys on your little trip and besides i have nothing to do other then listening to the teacher and doing my homework"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:55 pm
Haruhi Rose&Tamaku Rose
User ImageTamaku could careless if Alucard went."Sure i was thinking of inviting the whole school more people the more fun"She said cheerfully. User Image  

Plasma Sound

Questionable Lunatic

16,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:31 pm
User Image

Gynga Phoenix

I'm not going to change who I am...

Gynga sighed and laid down on the bench, humming softly to herself. It wasn't like anyone would actually talk to her. She really didn't care if they did or not.

Because you ask me to.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:43 pm
User Image alucard smiled "yay a trip but theres a lot of people how are we gonna get all of them to come with us haruhi"  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:07 pm
Lena entered the mall exitedly. "Yes! Since Roy and Nick have been paying for lunch, I have so much money to spend!" she giggled and looked at the stores.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff