Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Middle World {Closed} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hal Galvan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:22 am

Hal's hears perked up straining to hear what the Huntress had said. He heard her say " Why did he have to die?" Hal felt a bit concerned for the Huntress. Hal turned his attention back to Sorana to get the answer he patiently waited for.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:28 am

Huntress finished the liquor and put the mug down she grabbed her arm and looked at the wall a tear running down her face but she quickly wiped it off her cheek. "Its my fault that he died" she thought

((Edit)) ((And Huntress is her name))

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

SilentFox21993

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:35 pm

(Sorry about that, we must have been trying to post at rhe same time.) Sorana was slightly offended that the fox had moved away from her. And to top it off, the wolf had gotten destracted by the other fox`s muttering. Quite unlike her, Sorana was jealous. "Oh, woe and all that. My sister died because of me, but you don`t hear me cryin` about it." She was taken aback at the harshness of her own words. "I...I`ll be going now," she said softly, getting up from the barstool.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:50 pm

Huntress looked down as her long white hair fell into her face she was being angered and sad at the death of her best friend/partner she looked at the bar tender "Another mug of liquor please" she said quietly "Okay" he said filling up her mug with another liquor she dranked the liquor and heard what the other fox said and gripped the mug "I wasn't crying okay!!!" she shouted she smashed the mug it left her hand cut up pretty bad her she looked at the shattered mug "I...I'm sorry" she said walking from the bar and sitting her self at a table in the far corner of the tavern looking at her bleeding hand she had to much anger in her now

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

SilentFox21993

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:08 pm

Sorana wanted to apologize to the fox, but shr shattered her mug and walked off before she could. She considered walking out of the tavern, but she didn`t want her meal to have been made for nothing, so she sat back down beside the wolf, head down, holding her silky tail, waiting for the cat `maid to return with her food.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:15 pm

Huntress used the gauze around her left arm and wrapped up her hand she still felt the burns on her back hurting and the wound on her left arm as well Huntress unhooked her katana from her wait and held her back "Dammit my wounds are hurting" she said before she passed out on the floor she was dreaming and she heard a voice "C;mon Huntress I didnt train you for this!" the voice boomed "Alec...I cant stand the pain any more"

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

SilentFox21993

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:42 pm

As soon as the fox fell to the floor, Sorana, along with the bartender-on-duty, went to her aid. She was indeed unconscious.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:48 pm

Huntress' head moved to the side she was weak she was travailing for three days with no medical attention her burns and wound was infected by now

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Hal Galvan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:32 pm

Hal stopped eating to glance over at all of the commotion. He saw the huntress laying on the ground unconscious with Sorana and a maid gathered around her. Hal stood up from his seat and joined them. "Everything alright?," Hal questioned. He glanced to see several severe infections on the unconscious fox. "She needs medical attention immediately," Hal announced. Hal gestured Sorana and the maid away as he picked up the injured fox. "I know where a good doctor resides. I shall take her there for immediate attention." Hal glanced at Sorana and asked, "Would you like to assist me?"
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:07 pm

Huntress' eyes opened "Huh...?" she said "Who are you...?" she looked at the wolf "Am I drunk yet" she gripped her side "Oww! my side!!" she shouted

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

SilentFox21993

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:44 pm

Sorana winced slightly at the sight of the fox`s various wounds and infections. "Yes, happy to tag along. What`s your name?"
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:47 pm

Huntress thought for a moment she wondered why the wolf and fox were adenting to her she coughed up a little blood the passed out again

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Hal Galvan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:49 pm

"My name is Hal," He said calmly. "And no your not that drunk. Are you able to stand on your own little one?" Hal asked the fox in his hands.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:53 pm

"I don't know..." she said to the wolf "I'm to weak I havn't gotten medical help in three days" she admit it she thought her wounds were mild so she wrapped them up her self she coughed up blood again

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Hal Galvan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:02 pm

"Well thankfully someone got to you in time," Hal said. "With me I will insure your wounds are healed." Hal turned his head back far enough to see the other fox. "Lets go," Hal exclaimed. "Oh, before we go what are both of your names? So you can return the favor."
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff