Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Forbidden Grudge in Vain Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:19 pm
User Image

-Raven Lockheart-

Sighing, thhe raven haired king leaned back in his seat. He was lounging on a blood red couch on the second floor of the library, the dark wood coffee table infront of him was covered in books and papers. A small place was cleared where a glass and bottle of blood-wine sat. God how he hated paper work! He sighed again, closing his eyes as he ran a hand through his hair. He wanted to go back to his room and sleep for a bit but couldn't, his job came before all else....well almost all else. He opened his eyes for a moment to look around for a certain blond haired demon. He hadn't seen his Tatsu-chan for a few hours now, something odd since the boy wouldn't couldn't stay away from him that long. Well who ever he'd found to bother he had to pitty, him and Yuki were the only ones who could seem to stand the boy for longer then an hour. He frowned when he thought about the other vampire. He had left shortly after peace came, Raven thought it was because he had chosen his brother Tatsuya over him. He shook his head before sitting up and looking back at the papers dully. He missed his loyal friend. He was always a big help to the king, weither it was giving him advice or tea.

((since itachi can't post without layouts XP))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:15 pm
User Image

๏ ร ђ เ ๓ ค t ค t ร ย א ค

Tatsuya had been bothering the other demon's and vampire's while they were working to bring less stress and more fun rather then all that work Raven had them doing. Many thought Tatsuya was just a cute boy and couldn't be some fearful demon head but the thing was if they would have seen him the day they killed his father they would have seen otherwise, his aura was intoxicating and dark and even Raven had wanted him to seal it like he usually had it because he liked the sweeter Tatsuya better. When the demon head was done bothering the other workers he headed back to the throne room robes surrounding him as he walked. When he entered the throne room he simply took the robes off revealing his nicely toned body, upper half of course. He put the robes over his shoulders and walked over to Raven leaning in kissing him on the lips. "Hey good morning." He said softly before sitting in the seat next to him his legs over Raven's lap.

Uchiha Itachi Jr

Beloved Genius

8,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:08 pm
User Image

-Raven Lockheart-

After finishing his work (well half finishing it then giving up) Raven went to the thrown room to see if there was anything else for him to do. It turned out a few more spies were waiting to meet with him about there next orders. He sighed, sitting down. He wanted to go back to his room to rest for a bit. He had just finished talking to the first man when the young demon came in. He smiled at Tatsuya softly before kissing him back. "It's after noon now." He pointed out, laying a hand on the boys thigh and rubbing circles into it with his thumb. "Where have you been?" He asked, gesturing for the next one to come up.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:09 pm
User Image

Tatsuya smiled up at him. "I was playing with the soldiers." He laughed. "Their going to search for Yuki again it seems and also no threats seem apparent." He told Raven before feeling his hand on his thigh. "Would you like to go to bed?" He asked him. "You look terribly tired." He told Raven as he looked up at him. "I'm going to have to punish you if you don't get any sleep... you remember how bad I can be when I remove the seal." He laughed knowing Raven thought Tatsuya was a different person the day he had revealed his tru Demon head powers and form. His aura was intoxicating and evil and he was able to fight with his father on equal grounds with the help of Atsui and Raven. "The barrier seems to be in optimal strength, and the new mages are being gathered here at the castle, I don't know when they will arrive." He said simply shrugging.

Uchiha Itachi Jr

Beloved Genius

8,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:23 pm
User Image

-Raven Lockheart-

"Tatsuya i told you that's what the spies are for. They'll be able to look for him while gathering information. Until they find him you'll just have to deal with the letters he sends us." He told him. This wasn't the first time this had happened in the five years Yuki went missing but he couldn't blame the boy. He had only been with his brother for a short time before he disappeared again. When he pointed out he looked tired Raven smiled slightly. "I will after this." He promised, looking away from him for a moment to give the spy his orders before dismissing him. He chuckled slightly at the demons threat. "No, i'll be good and listen. I don't like it when Tatsu-chan doesn't have the seal." He then kissed him softly. "That's good then. We really need more mages around..." He said after pulling away.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:54 pm
The white cat wandered around the forest in a circle pattern. Looking at the giant mass of fog that stood before it wondered how it got there. She could sense many creatures in there that she has only sensed a couple times before. While walking around she noticed a brown haired man she could feel he had some powers she acted warily. Putting on the most innocent act she could meowing the cutest way possible she could think of hoping to gain his friendship. Curling up against him she began to purr calculating ever move she made. It was a risk to come up to this man but she would be willing to take it if he could get her through the fog so curiosity got the best of her.  

Ectoplasmic_panda

Invisible Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:09 pm
User Image
-Kane Nightshade-

A man sat against a tree not far from the fog. He had trid going through it a few time, every time winding up in the same place. He was sure he had gone straight and wanted to know what had happened. He clutched a big, red, old looking book close to his chest. He was about to get up and leave when he heard a meow. He looked down blankly to see a little white cat curling up next to him. "Kitten..." He murmured, reaching over to pet it lightly. "I don't have any food i'm sorry...." He said.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:18 pm
Surprised by him suddenly reaching out she jumped back hissing with her claws extend. Fearing he would try something because of this she relaxed a little. Deciding to try to communicate but sadly unable to her current form she had a idea. Biting her paw she opened a wound a released just enough blood onto the ground focusing she formed it into letters that said “no food fog”. Reforming it again it said “can you help me”.  

Ectoplasmic_panda

Invisible Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:24 pm
User Image
-Kane Nightshade-

The man stopped mid reach when the cat jumped back and hissed. He just stared at it for a moment before lowering his hand. He looked away then, not seeing the cat bite itself or the blood. He sighed, looking at the fog wryly. "Of well guess i'll just go around..." He murmured, getting up. He then started to walk away from the cat around the perimiter of the fog.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:03 pm
User Image
Misaki Ururu Kurai

Is this only entertainment,
We live on front porches
Pull the curtain,Places please
And swing life away
We’ve learned to sing
We get by just fine

Large white ribbons flowed among almost white blue hair as a thin, petite form flew through the air. Wing beats thundered as the form moved, a small trail of flurries coming behind it. Misaki Ururu Kurai. A simple angel's name. Light brown eyes scanned the land below, looking for anything for her to bother or to talk with. Spirits sung to her from her bow, the glow from the orbs on it making her seem like a strange light anomaly, like an orb in a haunted manor, gliding through the sky. Bingo. A shrouded castle came into sights. There would be plenty of possible spirits to talk to there! Misaki tried to land inside of the fog, but only landing outside of it.

"What's this?" Misaki questioned herself, confusion pasting itself all over her face.

And dance and cry on cue
Here on minimum wage
But this is only entertainment
If love is a labor
In a world so sick with pain
I’ll slave till the end
This is the only thing that’s real or true
I won’t cross these streets until you hold me hand

Derpy Seviper

Timid Gawker

10,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Derpy Seviper

Timid Gawker

10,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:26 pm
~♠~ Atsui Kurai ~♠~
          ~♠~A Dark Blind Burn On The Surface ~♠~

User Image

"The worst is over now
And we can breathe again
I wanna hold you high, you steal my pain away...

~♠~Black hair swayed as Atsui wandered throughout the halls of the now vampire AND demon castle. Her eyes trailed into the passing library, noticing Tatsuya... Shirtless?! And of course on Raven?! And after how many times she had lectured him to control himself?! Atsui stormed into the library. As soon as she was close enough, she grabbed Tatsuya's hair, and yanked on it. "How many times have I told you to control yourself?! Now get up!" she hissed, pulling harder.~♠~

User Image
...There's so much left to learn
And no one left to fight
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain"

-Broken

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:16 pm
User Image

Tatsuya yelped loudly when suddenly his air was yanked on and then he was on the floor. "Hey Atsui!" He shouted. "My hairs going to rip out one of these days!" He cried as he slowly stood up. "Your such a demon head... brutal... an-" He got cut off as she pulled harder. "Owww!!!!" He shouted. Atsui kept the boy in line usually and the boy was quite afraid of making her upset. "Raven-kun save me!!" He shouted over to him.

Uchiha Itachi Jr

Beloved Genius

8,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:25 pm
User Image

-Raven Lockheart-

By the time Atsui came in Raven was done giving the spies orders. He was about to ask Tatsuya to get up when he was yanked off his lap. He sighed, looking up at the female demon wryly. "Let him go he's being good and we were just leaving." He told her as he got up. He reached over to force her to release her grip on the young demons hair. "I like having Tatsu-chan sitting with me, it makes me want to finish my work faster."

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff