Reply ~Ancient Scrolls~
Is it wrong to believe in Ghosts? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II-Lymiex-II

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:11 pm
Ahhh!! Kyo, I see you got Birth by Sleep! biggrin I'm waiting for my brother to finish so I can play. Can't wait!!!

I don't see anything wrong with believing in ghosts at all. I mean, we believe in the Holy Ghost. As for me, I personally don't believe in all the Witchcraft and Wizardry stuff.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:59 pm
II-Lymiex-II
Ahhh!! Kyo, I see you got Birth by Sleep! biggrin I'm waiting for my brother to finish so I can play. Can't wait!!!

I don't see anything wrong with believing in ghosts at all. I mean, we believe in the Holy Ghost. As for me, I personally don't believe in all the Witchcraft and Wizardry stuff.

As I said earlier, the "Holy Ghost" is not the same as a person's "ghost". Just because we believe in the Holy Spirit, i.e. the spirit of God, doesn't mean we necessarily have to claim that human spirits wander the earth.

And you should not be deceived. The Bible takes sorcery, fortune telling, and the like very, very seriously. It's not just superstition. I have talked with ex-Wiccans about witchcraft, and they have told me in Christian honesty that their spells did, in fact, work. There is no reason to believe that it isn't real, as the Bible talks about it being very real.

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

~Ancient Scrolls~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas