Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Occult Research Society
Physical Correlations with Psi Phenomena Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Obscurus

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:48 pm
Cain Elite
Abbot_Natalis
Cain Elite
Obscurus
Cain Elite
Obscurus

That's how I feel about it. Then I'd take James Randi's money.

It would surprise me if the guy that runs Psychic Science responds to emails like that. I bet he gets them all the time. Might be worth a try though.
You never know until you try.

This is true.
So get to trying already, I wanna see psychic powers by next Monday. XD

I can't do it by then! D:

...actually... maybe I SHOULD set some goal points that I try to reach them by. It may serve as good motivation.
By Friday, I wanna see you attempt to power a LCD light with pure thought. XD

If I may, I'd suggest starting with bits of paper and foil worked into a "psi wheel." Then start shoving electrons around to power things. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:55 am
Psi-wheel eh? I haven't heard that term since I frequented Psipog.com... Which I'm pretty sure is dead now. Replaced by alittleweird.com.

I think the first step though, would be to train myself to be able to build up the energy while I sleep again.  

Abbot_Natalis

Savage Genius

2,850 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • PvP 200

Obscurus

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:54 pm
Abbot_Natalis
Psi-wheel eh? I haven't heard that term since I frequented Psipog.com... Which I'm pretty sure is dead now. Replaced by alittleweird.com.

I think the first step though, would be to train myself to be able to build up the energy while I sleep again.

I'm pretty sure it's Psipog.net now. It might just be an archive for the old site but I'm not sure. Either way, it still has all the old material as far as I know. I haven't been there a while myself.

I do like the psi wheel though. Instead of aluminum foil I've made one out of the aluminum used to make soda cans. Sturdier stuff and harder to move but still within the capabilities of someone with a little experience.

Paper works well too but it seems to have more friction involved at the point of rotation.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:59 pm
Abbot_Natalis

Then, get to it great prodigy!  

Taigamma

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Obscurus

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:13 pm
Personally, when it comes to psychokinesis, I don't have to consciously build or raise energy at all. I "just do it," as helpful as that is. Usually the more complex the visualization or technique, the less success I have with it actually moving things. I wonder if general energy building/raising wouldn't enhance ability overall though, conscious intent or not.  
The Occult Research Society

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff