Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
Kingdom Auracite and Kain (One on One. Feel free to read) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:18 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain comes out of his room with a sigh and bumps into Avarielle. "Knight Avarielle?" Kain asks unable to believe that it was her. She looked beautiful and took his breath away. "Too bad you aren't a princess but would you care to dance with me before I deal with my suitors," Kain asks with a soft smile.

". . . that I kill everyone you held dear"

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:28 pm
User Image

I've never seen a smile that can light the room like yours...It's simply radiant, I feel more witheveryday that goes by

A smile played on Avarielle's lips. "Yes. It is I." She said as she looked at her dress, slowly smoothing it out. "Tell you what..If you want, I can save a dance for you at the end. In the courtyard." She said as she stood beside him. "Besides, I rather not dance in public. we both know we just want to get this over with." Avarielle looked ahead of her, down the empty hallway. "No?"

Would it be okay? Would it be okay if I took your breath away?  

Auracite
Crew

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:36 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain sighs, "that would work but I still have to dance with ever suitor of mine," Kain says and lies his arm across his forheard dramaicly. "Couldn't my Knight save me from all of this?" Kain asks with grins wickly.

User Image
(this makes me think its reverse. Isn't it suppose to be the princess and the male knight not the prince and the female knight?)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:42 pm
User Image

I've never seen a smile that can light the room like yours...It's simply radiant, I feel more witheveryday that goes by

Avarielle wrapped her arm around his. "I would if I could. You know that." A smile played on her lips as she looked up at him. "Come. Dance with the suitors. Then, play ill." She slowly began to lead him down the empy hall, surprised that she could even walk and talk in this tight dress. "Once you're ill, you may use my room as a hide out." She looked at her feet. "Or is that too much work?"

{{ Why be original? Why not mix it up? Would it be too much if I asked you to post a tad faster? }}  

Auracite
Crew

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:48 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

"Tis nothing I can't handle," Kain says as they walk into the ball room. He looks down at the girls at the bottom of the stairs all in different types of dresses and sighs, "I have to dance with all of them," Kain whines a little really not wantting to.

User Image
(lets do both ways lol )  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:52 pm
User Image

Avarielle giggled at his whine. "Don't complain." She said, looking at the several suitors. You don't have to dance yet." Avarielle said, looking back at him. "You can eat with your father first. Then dance." She nudged him gently. "Knowing you, I'd say eat with your father."
Avarielle slowly began to realize that she felt like a normal woman. No more armor. More talkative. It began to give her the chills, but she did her best to fight them off.

{{ ouo Really? }}  

Auracite
Crew

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:58 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

"Eatting sounds better then dealing the girls right now," Kain says with a nods heading over towards his father. "Father," Kain says with a nod to his father.

User Image
(yeah lets do both of them)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:00 pm
User Image

Avarielle let him go when they reached his father. Princesses giving her dirty looks and side comments began to flutter around the room. Reaching Alexavier, Avarielle prefomed a curtsy. "You majesty." She said as she pulled Kain's chair out.

{{ You can make the other forum if you want. }}  

Auracite
Crew

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:08 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain takes his seat with a sigh, "so what kingdoms are here tonight to try and make peace with us by marrying their child off to me," Kain says waitting to be severed.

User Image
(i'll try)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:14 pm
User Image

Avarielle sat next to Kain very slowly, hoping nothing came out of her dress. "I have a list that your father told me to tell you about." She said as she pulled a peice of paper out of her dress. "The most important is Princesses Alicia of the Northern Sky." She said, placing the paper in front of them. She's the one with the short blonde hair and white dress.

Auracite
Crew

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:21 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain looks over the list, "not the Hunters Kingdom. Why is their princess here?" Kain asks really not wantting to dance with that one. He eats his food slowly but that didn't stop him from finishing his food and leaving him to dance. He sighs as a princess from the west in a light blue dress comes up to him. "Dance with me Prince Kain," she commands and pulls him out to the dance floor before he could say anything. He looks back at Avarielle for help but it was too late for him as the west princess presses herself against him and had him suck out in the middle of the dance floor.

User Image
(its made now you make the skeletons and we'll start that one)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:26 pm
User Image

Avarielle couldn't say much. Oh, but his eyes screamed for help. She knew it. She took a soft breath and looked at her full plate. A man came up to her asked, "Would you like to dance?" She honestly, didn't know what to say to him. So, Avarielle decided to take his hand and nod as a yes. Slowly getting up, the man lead her to the dance floor.

{{ Okay. }}  

Auracite
Crew

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:29 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain sighs and dances with the west princess untill the next one comes up and takes his hand. He didn't really enjoy all this dancing because he was on his feet must of the time for this.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:33 pm
User Image

Avarielle looked at Kain and how unsatisfied he was. she leaned into the man she was dancing with and whispered something in his ear. Understanding her, the man bowed and began to walk off. She waited for Kain to finish dancing so she can begin dancing with him, to make him more happy.

Auracite
Crew

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:43 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain finishes dancing with whatever princess that was and moves toward Avarielle when the princess of the Hunters kingdom comes up to him and steals him. She spins him around and press the tip of a silver dragger against his chest. He sighs and looks at her, "came here to kill me off and make sure I don't breed?" he asks looking down at her.
"Satan's son you shall die tonight," the princess whispers as they spin around and she tries to shove her dragger holding arm at him but he moves away as people start to watch their dance. He smiles a little as she comes back at him moving quickly they both were making a beautiful yet deadly dance.

User Image  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas