Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Bridge/waterfall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:04 pm
Lena looked over at Yumaki. "No, I'm good." she muttered. "Is your wedding still called off?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:06 pm
He shook his head and his heart ached. "those were lies, I never called it off, she only said that to be with Tristian...and she left me" he said sadly and looked down.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:10 pm
"I'm so sorry Yumaki." Lena said.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:13 pm
He then remembered Samantha. "and my sisters heart was broken as well, tristian used her to get to serenity" he said. "there's a whole lot of heartbreak today...especially with our family" he muttered.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:16 pm
"Tell me about it." Lena mumbled and showed Yumaki her ring. "It's only been about a few hours and right now mine is on the edge of breaking." she muttered.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:19 pm
He shook his head. "don't, hiro has suffered to much heartbreak, seeing are mother and father die in front of him was to much to bear, also with the many heartbreaks he has suffered from long ago, I don't think he can take anymore, your relationship isn't the thing that's breaking, hiro is" he said.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:22 pm
Lena buried her face in her hands. She thought about everything that went on. Nikolai loved her, but he was gone, and Hiro loved her, and he was still here. Why did she even run away then? Lena looked at Yumaki. "Where's Hiro now?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:27 pm
Yumaki then got the information from hiro. "there at suicide cliff, and Nick is there as well...anyways I got to prepare for tomorrow, hiros going to he pretty depressed though, just to warn ya" he said because of the aniversary of his parents death.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:29 pm
Lena's eyes widened a little when she heard the Nikolai was there, but right now she just wanted to see Hiro. "Ok, good-bye." she told Yumaki and left.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:36 am
Solar walked onto the bridge and leaned against the rail, sighing. The fact that he just gave Lena away hurt him deeply and he looked down. "just have to accept it..." he muttered  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:35 pm
Lena walked to the bridge and saw Solar. She hesitated then walked up to him. She knew he'd be here.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:02 pm
He turned and saw Lena. "how's it going?" he asked, his mask was back on and he looked back at the waterfall.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:05 pm
"I've been better." Lena replied and leaned against the railing, too. "What about you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:08 pm
He turned over to look at her. "if I had to put it all into one expression...hurt." he said softly.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:16 pm
She bit her lip and looked at the waterfall. She mainly came here to tell him that she loved him and wanted to be with him, but maybe now wasn't the best time... "I'm sorry." she whispered.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff