Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Data Towers ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

John C. Blues

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:31 pm
Grisham alowed Ace to enter. "Good afternoon, Mister Shooter. I've been expecting you. You are here to fill a job in my organization. I must warn you that should you accept this job offer, you will be employed in a special division of my company. One that I expect perfection in. Failure in any task is unacceptable. Do you thik you can handle a job witht these expectations?" Grisham watched Ace with a cold, calculating look.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:05 pm
Ace sockingly responded and sat down.

"Uhh? Yah I'm up for the job. So do I sign anything and whats the job?"

Ace sets down his hover board down and ace says.

"I think I'm up to this mysterious job."  

Magical Snow Dragon

John C. Blues

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:11 pm
Grisham gave a sall, cold smile. "Good. If you are ready, you're first job willl be reconassaince. I need infrmation on the other clans here in Byako. I've been watching and I don't want to lose any business. You can take your pick of any clan to spy on. After that, we'll see if anythingneeds to be done about them. Your secondary objective will be recruitment for other jobs. I need more men and I need them quick." He paused for aminute for the information to settle then continued. "You will begin once you have an identity chip placed on your palm. It will give you access to the many areas of my company, including the engineeringand weaponry departments. To have your chip implemented place your hand here." Grisham motioned as a device rose from a compartment in his desk. It would be quick and painless, but it was an accurate way to keep track of any employees. Should a person fail and fall into enemy hands or try to transfer information to an enemy, the chip acted as a termination program on the individual.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:25 pm
Ace put his hand out and said.

"Thanks for the autherization. And what is my first job?"

Ace reminded him self to pull up his sleve.

"Oh yah!!! Can you get someone to modify my hover board,sniper rifle and hand guns please"  

Magical Snow Dragon

John C. Blues

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:14 pm
Grisham administered the authentication chip into Ace's hand, making him an official memebr of the company. "Like I said, go to our weapons facilities or our engineering department and you can take care of that. As for your job, you are to first gather information on either the Jaraians or the ISA for now. Next we can decide what to do. If you happen to see anything that might disrupt any of my company's dealings, I want you to take it out. That is all." Grisham showed Ace out and closed his door. He lit a cigarette. things were begining to pick up. He let a small, cold smile to play at his lips as he took a puff of the tobacco. He would leave for the Count's masion soon. It was a good way to make sure things were still playing in his favor in Byako.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:35 pm
Ace walk's to the elevator, slides the key card threw the slot,the door opens and Ace walks in.Then the door closes and Ace presses the button to the Engineering Department.The elevator starts moving.

"Jarians door would be to hard to get to and that means I should pick ISA,but thats hard to. I don't know man,but first I got to mod my stuff."

The elevator door opens and Ace walks into the Engineering Department.

"This is a really nice place"

Ace grabs a wrench starts fixing his hover board.Then Ace grabs a Welding mask and starts welding and once he got that done he started working on his guns.

"whew!This is alot of work."  

Magical Snow Dragon

Magical Snow Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:55 pm
Ace finishes up and tightens the last bolt.

"Finally I'm done!"

Ace walks to the elevator and gose to the top floor. Then Ace walks to the helecopter and wakes up the piolet in the helecopter and says.

"Wake up man I need to get to ISA's base, ASAP."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:12 am
the pilot got a message "i was just informed that you will need to board the stelth jet" the pilot pointed to the hangar door behind him

ace went there to find a pilot already starting it up "what can this thing do?"

the pilot smiles "this baby in undetectable by sonar and is loaded with some of our latest survilence software! i can tell you what the receptionist on the forst floor is sayin from here!"

the stelth jet takes off and heads towards isa undetected  

Magical Snow Dragon

neonninja

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:17 pm
Ryu enters the towers and started looking around the went up to the recepcanist and said "is it okay if i borrow a computer to do some research on the monsters here?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:38 pm
"oh forget this i'm going back to the arena" said Ryu who lost his tember at the dum secretary.  

neonninja

Midnight-Hustla

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:09 am
a series of sparks erupted in the tower basment as josh the gremlin apeared
"im herrrre!"
he then plugged a palm computer into the towers systems and began to hack in  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:04 pm
"heh!" he now had complete access to the towers security systems and public records
"a switch here and a tap there...." the records now said that the clan leader had died tragicly
and then set the tower to self disturct
with the security set to attack anyone in the building those employees who where still alive where quickly making there escape

and unless somebody somehow reached the overide in the ceos office the clan was over.  

Midnight-Hustla

Magical Snow Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:28 pm
(Ace flys towords the Data towers and says)

"Lets tell the boss now."

(Piolet says)

Alri....whoa!

(The plane was shot,rumbled and Ace yells)

"Can you land this!!!"

(Piolet replies)

Yes, I'll belly land it, because our landing gear is out"

(The plane decreases in hight ace and piolet screams their heads off)

"AHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:12 pm
(Ace says to the piolet)

"Peace!"

(Ace jumps out and pulled the ripcord to the parachute. The parachute opens ,as he was floating down he pulls out his sniper rifle, shoots the defence turrent before it get him and he lands on the roof)

"Lets do dis!"  

Magical Snow Dragon

Midnight-Hustla

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:22 pm
ace the gremlin looks at the security read out "what this? one of da members broke back in...one of the problem solvers...
well with five minutes until the slef distruct and the security on full alert he doesnt stand a chance"

"atention! four minutes forty seconds until building detonation"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces