Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Cooking, Baking & Nomming
Foods you eat which others consider abnormal Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You eat
  Only "normal food"
  Only "fast food"
  What ever I can find
  A well balanced and moderated diet
  Really strange messed up stuff
  The souls of dead babys
View Results

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:57 am
@Sage: for some reason the picture you linked didn't work for me, but I looked up these p***s Chillies you speak of and, uh...wow. Well hello there.

@Laharl: I'm big on condiments too, and some people have found strange. I can put ranch on almost anything that's a starch and enjoy it. Sometimes I put ketchup on mac and cheese, and a lot of people seem to think that's odd. But more recently, just because a lot of these have a lot of sugar or fat, I've started relying a lot on hot sauce and mustard because of the ridiculous kick they give food for essentially no calories.

And maybe it's just the people around you who think sushi is strange because most of the people I know seem to like it. I like certain ones, but I've only ever had it a couple of times.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:46 pm
My friend put honey on my cheeseburger. I was so surprised when I liked it. xD  

Chaosfox8888
Crew

Bloodthirsty Slayer

17,775 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:22 pm
http://www.chilli-willy.com/more.html

try that gold

Also I guess I can also restate that "Scale insect a**s juice is good"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:16 pm
That one worked. Those chilies are too small ninja

:: cough ::

And dear God, yes, the words "a**s juice" and "good" just sound messed up in the same sentence. Scratch that, the words "a**s" and "juice" in and of themselves sound messed up in the same sentence.

@Chaos: Honey on a cheeseburger? I must try this!  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:18 pm
Yes it does sound wrong...yet its so right  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:24 pm
White bread + mustard + katsup = mustard and katsup sandwich  

TheNewLibrarian

Witty Informer

9,600 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:02 pm
I've actually had that before, Clover. Because I was a poor college student. I also lived of mac and cheese, tuna and ranch (mixed together) for months at a time.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:34 pm
GoldDiggingWhore
Quote:
Angeloney
Hmmm. Some people find that it's odd that I've eaten duck/eel/jellyfish/octopus. o-o Duck is the only of those 4 that I actually enjoy, however.

Yeah, duck sounds like the only one of those that I would enjoy too. I am such a picky eater. Texture is almost more important to me than flavor. Shredded coconut, onions, celery, iceberg lettuce all = no thank yous to me. I can't even enjoy broccoli raw and it's my favorite vegetable.

Duck I find is a bit gamey in poultry sense. Also the buckshot isnt tastey either (a local used to give us like 10 ducks in the hunting season...But my parent mainly handed them on).

Eel Depends on how its done in most senses I dont really like it. but "Jang Uh Gui" (I think), Is a really nice korean eel dish, which I got introduced to in a korean resturant in CA.

Jelly fish...Nope youve got me there

But I LOVE octopii and squid.

I'm not terribly picky with my poultry. Meat is meat. o wo

My mom always gets eel, and at this point I just turn away from it. o -o I've only eaten it once I think, but I guess it was enough for me to not want to eat it now.

Jellyfish is surprisingly crunchy. o.O

Squid! <3 I like calamari. : D  

Angeloney

Shameless Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:43 pm
GoldDiggingWhore
Quote:
Angeloney
Hmmm. Some people find that it's odd that I've eaten duck/eel/jellyfish/octopus. o-o Duck is the only of those 4 that I actually enjoy, however.

Yeah, duck sounds like the only one of those that I would enjoy too. I am such a picky eater. Texture is almost more important to me than flavor. Shredded coconut, onions, celery, iceberg lettuce all = no thank yous to me. I can't even enjoy broccoli raw and it's my favorite vegetable.

Duck I find is a bit gamey in poultry sense. Also the buckshot isnt tastey either (a local used to give us like 10 ducks in the hunting season...But my parent mainly handed them on).

Eel Depends on how its done in most senses I dont really like it. but "Jang Uh Gui" (I think), Is a really nice korean eel dish, which I got introduced to in a korean resturant in CA.

Jelly fish...Nope youve got me there

But I LOVE octopii and squid.

@Gold, Yeah I know a few texture peeps, Coconut seems to be a real common demoniator with that. But Im fine with all of those, though in terms of lettuce im not an endives fan.

When I was younge I used to sneak out and feed on the goat food which is similar to the dusty crumbly pellety stuff you feed horses.

Grass, The peduncle is fun to chew on, but not really the blades itself. Raw natural licorice is bark pretty much, but is really really strong when eaten unprocessed.

That's strange. How did Sage's post get fused into mine? FU-SION...HA!

I too am normally of the opinion that meat is meat, and I like all of the birds I've eaten so far, so I doubt I would turn any down if they were offered to me.

Jellyfish? Crunchy? I find that claim to be highly suspect ninja

I think I've had calamari before now that you mention it. And it WAS pretty good with the dipping sauce. I'm actually pretty open to most seafood, but I know several people who just hate the very idea of fish or anything else from the sea. Their loss.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:25 am
Yay fusion,

But yeah I think jelly fish is cooked to be cruncy to over come the idea of eating a jelly animal?

But when I think of jelly fish I think of the kind really abundant in the picton bays, which at some places you seem to be kayaking across jellyfish instead of water.

Those are good for having a jelly fish fight with (you pick them up and through them at each other) these guys.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:26 am
And calimari is AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWESom  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:45 am
Do these things not really care when you smack them in the face with your oars? Of course, it's a jellyfish so I'm not sure how expressive they can be, really.

I've still yet to think up anything else really weird that I eat. Though in the past I have been known to eat Hidden Valley Ranch straight from the bottle. Seriously, that s**t is amazing. It totally sucks that I'm cutting back on fats right now.  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:09 pm
Yeah whilst jelly fish do have a centrally located nervous system, they dont really have much of a noticable brain persey.

Yeah they were that thick in some places that it was bumpy kayaking across them. But nah they dont seem to mind to much being picked up and hiffed into someones face.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:44 pm
Jellyfish fight!

Just...don't use the poisonous ones. That would suck.  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:41 pm
Yeah moon jellys are harmless (unless they are in an area that has some form of highly toxic bacteria around).

But the only toxic jellys NZ gets is "bluebottle" or "portuguise man of war" and thats only if its a long hot summer (which isnt normal)  
Cooking, Baking & Nomming

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff