Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever
If thou hate Tidus, vote!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haters
+1
100%
 100%  [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 19

OMG its random guy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:55 pm
yunieandrikku4ever
Grand Chevalier Haji
tidus is awsome!!
thank you , someone agrees with me , tidus rocks
tidus is like one of the best ff characters  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:23 pm
SMARTAgentKC
stare

I sense someone who needs a blitzball to the head simply because they are starting to becoming annoying with their opinions.

i agree  

dolphinbear1

7,925 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

dolphinbear1

7,925 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:30 pm
.....wats with this thread.i dont really love tidus but i dont hate him ether every character has there down fall and there good points like cloud and squall are depresing as hell but there strong and loyal.zidane is a jumping bean but he keeps everyone laughing its just the way it is. like tidus, he does complain about his dad alot and has a lot of hatred but he looks after his friends. thers the ups and the downs  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:37 pm
you have your points, it's just some characters...and he's my worst  

Saiyan-Cetra Kid

Mizz Blizz

6,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:12 pm
Lol poor tidus I feel like a lot of people are hating on him these days. xD To me he's a pretty cool character, though he may be a dumb jock at times. I actually find his clueless-ness and annoying remarks funny though lol in a good way of course.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:53 pm
Mizz Blizz
Lol poor tidus I feel like a lot of people are hating on him these days. xD To me he's a pretty cool character, though he may be a dumb jock at times. I actually find his clueless-ness and annoying remarks funny though lol in a good way of course.

Agreed. biggrin  

2Bpencil

Rice Bite

7,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:20 am
Meh, I don't hate him but he's not the best, Yuna would have been a better main & Tidus should have been the sidekick.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:58 pm
dolphinbear1
SMARTAgentKC
stare

I sense someone who needs a blitzball to the head simply because they are starting to becoming annoying with their opinions.

i agree

Indeed.  

Todeskandidaten
Crew

4,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Ramps

4,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:04 pm
hate is a strong word i prefer dislike razz  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:45 am
Tidus is the best. If you ask me Kimari or Cid was the worst FFX character.  

DarralGreenFan11

lumenwoods

Blessed Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:18 pm
Tidus is awesome.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:08 am
I like Tidus. He had to go through alot so you can't really blame him for acting the way he did. And Cloud is awesome too. He had to go through alot as well, so you can't really blame him either. After playing them lots of times they kind of grow on you, right? Playing X-2 made me miss Tidus.  

Chronodiver27

LazyYusuke

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:09 am
Everyone has there opinion on characters from final fantasy just like anime characters .Or other games like I like hope from ff13 and not many people do cuase they think he is a cry baby however I think he goes through a lot and he changes so does tidus after finding out Yuna has to die to kill sin.And there is other's like squall who was emo not wanting to be leader and not caring for others to someone who cares for others like Rinoa and his freinds.Cloud similiar situation however cloud shows more emotion when aeries dies.Then finding out the turh behind his path.YOu have your reason for hating the character .For some people they find tidus to happy and and he complains however give the credit where it is due that character is fast and can hit hard if trained well.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:46 pm
i said if, and if you don't then you're not in the if  

Saiyan-Cetra Kid

Tempted Rogue Angel

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:53 pm
*waits for a cease-fire*
*pause occurs*
Okay, I must say that Tidus did annoy me in the beginning. His whinning and complaining made me grit my teeth. However, he was created so the opportunity for maturity could come up, which it did. Of course he has his faults but nobody wants a character who's so perfect they can't relate to him/her. As he matured I liked him more. Yes, he is a good charcter.
*Calmly walks off battlefield*  
FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces