Submit

JrSuper

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:04 pm
LilacInk
aw, everyone u make me feel so much better. That guy is a jerk

Hiss... >.>  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:25 pm
LilacInk
So, I'm 15 and about a week ago I meant this cute 19 year old guy on myspace.
Well, we hit it off and started cybering and he asked me to be his online gf, and then a few days later I asked him if the only reason he liked me was because I cybered him and he said "what other reason would there be"
it hurt me and then we started fighting and he called me a douche and he posted on his status that he was looking for a beautiful girl and he changed a few things on his profile back (I had him change a few things) he fixed his profile after he took me back, and asked if I'd meet him online at 3 am. I got online and waited til 4 but he didn't show. When he next got bac on, he hadn't fixed his status so I asked him to tell me if he really wanted to be with me and he said "lol bye then"

I am so hurt. He's always on my mind and I even had a dream about him last night. Please help me and pray that I get over this. I think I just got too needy since I really like him and I have no one irl so I wanted sum1 online.

Dear Lilac,

I know that this is partially my fault. I'm so busy with school and work that I haven't been talking to you as much, and so my guidance for you has been limited. I told you I would be there...and I am sorry.

I've had long distance relationships in the past. I don't know that I regret them, but...

At the same time, I don't know that I'd necessarily want to repeat all that happened.

Technically he broke the law, because he is 19 and you are 15, and sex is sex, online or not, with a minor. That is illegal. It doesn't matter if you consented. Maybe it should, but it doesn't. It is in place to protect minors.

I'm going to pray for you. I understand the hurt that comes with this sort of thing...

If you need me...just write me. I check gaia almost every day if I can, and I am willing to talk to you.

I'm sorry I haven't been there for you...

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

LilacInk

6,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:58 pm
LilacInk
aw, everyone u make me feel so much better. That guy is a jerk

(I edited your post, as no cursing is allowed in the guild ^_^)

ooh sorry >.<
and Scarlet, don't feel badly, u have a life and I won't expect u to go out of ur way just to talk to me. Thanks 4 always trying to help but don't feel like this is ur fault. I was lonely and let my emiotions get a hold of me.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:26 pm
Scarlet_Teardrops

Technically he broke the law, because he is 19 and you are 15, and sex is sex, online or not, with a minor. That is illegal. It doesn't matter if you consented. Maybe it should, but it doesn't. It is in place to protect minors.

Not necessarily. Before I made my post, I wanted to make sure that what he did was illegal, too. But after doing some research, I came to find out that because he didn't carry it farther past the computer screen (explicit pictures, offering that they meet off the internet, etc.) he can't be convicted for a crime. It makes him a scumbag, for sure. But it's not illegal because he didn't try to lure her off the internet or push her to send him pictures or anything. (To my understanding, at least.)  

Wishboxx

LilacInk

6,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:43 pm
Wishboxx
Scarlet_Teardrops

Not necessarily. Before I made my post, I wanted to make sure that what he did was illegal, too. But after doing some research, I came to find out that because he didn't carry it farther past the computer screen (explicit pictures, offering that they meet off the internet, etc.) he can't be convicted for a crime. It makes him a scumbag, for sure. But it's not illegal because he didn't try to lure her off the internet or push her to send him pictures or anything. (To my understanding, at least.)

thank you for caring enough to do research =)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:53 am
Sprit_of_the_wind
that is a very rare chance and isn't advised for anyone

It's not rare, more often than not relationships begin online now days. My mom met her boyfriend (they've been together for near seven years now and are in love) over the internet. I met my husband in real life, but it was through the internet that he and I got to know each other better because we had a long distance relationship for a while.

@OP-I sincerely hope all is well with you and that you are doing okay. The guy sounds like a perv and isn't worth your time. You will meet some one so much better in real life and he will be worth your time and devotion!  

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

LilacInk

6,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:28 am
Thanks  
~Ancient Scrolls~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items