43%  [ 7 ]
OF COOOOUUUUURS3 YOU DO, DUMB4SS >:]
56%
 56%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 16

Boocifer

Ruthless Regular

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:03 pm
I like the pesterlog idea. A lot. My only issue is. Who watches the watchmen judges the judges (myself, Patmos, and Tua and Soldier if they so wish to be a part).

I was thinking that the ones we judge then judge us? But idk. This is a problem of large proportions that I must contemplate over.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:06 pm
Run a huge poll/survey thing, everyone votes for the person they think played each troll best?  

Sugi Kawakita

Big Tipper

Boocifer

Ruthless Regular

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:19 pm
Sugi Kawakita
Run a huge poll/survey thing, everyone votes for the person they think played each troll best?

Hmmm. How do we make sure it's only people here voting and not say "HEY GUYS YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS IS BUT GO ON AND VOTE FOR ME"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:21 pm
Just a survey, then? Just make a thread, and have people post who they thought were the best, any people not recognized don't get counted?  

Sugi Kawakita

Big Tipper

Tuatha De

Dapper Ladykiller

11,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:27 pm
If we want the anonymity aspect still involved, all votes could be PMed to an impartial third party? Mebbe Kaiven or Even or someone?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:31 pm
Tuatha De
If we want the anonymity aspect still involved, all votes could be PMed to an impartial third party? Mebbe Kaiven or Even or someone?

I was thinking Kaiven yeah.  

Boocifer

Ruthless Regular

Saint Of Revenge

Chatty Nerd

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:30 pm
I want a troll, but I am as of yet not commenting on which one I'd like to go for. I'll be making up my mind after I'm caught up.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:34 pm
Frankly, I think the trolls as yearlings would be really hilarious, for many reasons! X3

Also I'm surprised that no one mentioned Vriska yet~  

Kittyintheraiyn

Versatile Cat

Sugi Kawakita

Big Tipper

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:26 pm
I think it was Solar that suggested they should be two-stage Herla, yearling and adult.

I'd be cool with that.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:32 pm
Alright, I know some of the trolls that I adore and wouldn't mind playing.

They're Karkat, Kanaya, Aradia, Vriska and Sollux.

EDIT: Upon further reading into the story, I'd like to get either Vriska or Aradia.

Saint Of Revenge

Chatty Nerd

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200

Kittyintheraiyn

Versatile Cat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:48 pm
I'm curious how important 'staying in character' is to the rest of you guys. I know I was one of the first to mention my reluctance because of how unsure I am, but then again I realize that everyone's interpretation of the characters is going to be different anyway, as we just each have our own likes and dislikes and such, canon, fanon, and even head-canon, that we'd want to play for or against.

That's not to say that I would play (or expect anyone else to) Karkat happy go lucky, or Feferi depressed and sullen, or anything that extreme.

I guess I'm just curious what other people will want to plot? Maybe its way to early to be considering plots though.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:37 pm
Well... obviously there is no Alternia, no computers, no SGRUB, so some stuff would be very different regardless.

I'd be in favor of keeping the WEIRD TROLL ROMANCE BULLSHIT though. Because the kids are just not themselves if they can't have a kismesis or a moirallegiance. XD  

Tuatha De

Dapper Ladykiller

11,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100

purplerosesbeauty
Crew

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:49 pm

User Image
As for their personalities, I think they should at least be recognizable as themselves, so yeah, no happy desu desu Karkats or emo Feferis and such. To me, when you get a cosplay that's actually intended to be something like the character, I think most people at least expect that, even if it's slightly different due to personal interpretations.

AND YES WE NEED TO KEEP THE TROLL ROMANCE. THAT IS THE VERY BEST PART OF TROLLS.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:55 pm
purplerosesbeauty

User Image
As for their personalities, I think they should at least be recognizable as themselves, so yeah, no happy desu desu Karkats or emo Feferis and such. To me, when you get a cosplay that's actually intended to be something like the character, I think most people at least expect that, even if it's slightly different due to personal interpretations.

AND YES WE NEED TO KEEP THE TROLL ROMANCE. THAT IS THE VERY BEST PART OF TROLLS.

This. All of it.  

Sugi Kawakita

Big Tipper

Kittyintheraiyn

Versatile Cat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:54 pm
XD I kinda just assumed that TROLL ROMANCE would stay intact. ;; Like I didn't even consider that it could be dropped. Haa~  
Past Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff