Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Truth Within The Lies (NEED PROFILES) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:52 pm
"...I still don't see why I'm being chosen to lead the army..." Gazadriel grumbled, sitting in a rather large pavilion tent. Thanks to the local weather, and the amount of people walking in and out of the tent, the pavilion had been unbearably hot and humid, making work and focusing tens times more miserable, and impossible.
"All I ******** did was make a stupid seal..." He grumbled, crumbling up some 'urgent' worthless document and throwing it outside.
"Just kill me now..." He groaned, leaning back in his chair.

Meanwhile...

"Do you really think we should be here, brother..?"

"Probably not. Course, we're not supposed to be outside at all." Isaac grunted, his eyes scanning the horizon. The area was blank, almost literally. The land had no life to it, no color. Typical of when demon blood soaks into the ground. But this was strange. The entire land scape was missing of life. That either meant the place inhabitable, or a lot of demonic blood was shed here, and seeing how he just passed a tree not even five minutes ago, that mean it was the latter.

"Okay, I'll give you that one. But I REALLY don't want to stay here." Melissa whined, her eyes scanning the horizon as well, though she was looking for a possible exit.

Death. It was heavy. It was impossible not to smell it.
Which means they can smell it too... Thought Isaac.

"Look!" Melissa snapped, pointing a small cave in a cliff side not far from their location, on the other end of the dead land.
"Looks like we get a roof over our heads tonight!" She sighed with relief, already beginning to run out to the cave.

Isaac only replied with a grunt, following his sister at a walking pace. His could have cared less where they slept for the night. All he wanted to do was get far away from this land...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:46 pm
"Well..." A rather large Angel said with a smirk, right next to Gazadriel and looking down at him.

"I could do that for you in SOOO many ways..." he said with a chuckle.

"Just name one!"

The cave seemed to be giving off some sort of aura that kept weaker beings from entering it. It wasn't exactly a barrier. It was a feeling of dread emanating from the opening... Oddly enough, humans could not sense it, so the two would find no problem entering...  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:52 pm
Gazadriel could only give the angel a cold glare.
"...Really, Zahzi..? Really..?"

With her brother lagging behind, it took Melissa almost no time at all to reach the cave, and was satisfied almost immediately. It looked sound - and abandoned to her.
"Yup. This is our's tonight." She grinned proudly, marching into the cave proudly with a closed eye smile. Sure, she'd had been the one to convince her brother to leave the caves of their first home among their human colony, but she never realized how much she could miss the sense of.. closure and security a cave could bring.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:55 pm
"Hey, you're the one saying 'kill me now'." Zahzi said with a shrug.

"Besides, at least you don't have MY JOB..."

The cave seemed to be the entrance to a rather large, maze-like Labyrinth...  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:00 pm
"And what's so bad about your frigging job?!"

"...Another society..?" Melissa mumbled, staring down the tunnel ahead of her curiously with her head tilted.

"Melissa!" Isaac's voice faintly called out in the distance.

"Hey Isaac! I think there's a colony in here!" She called back out, using the cave like a primitive megaphone.
"Bet you I'll find the people first!" She giggled, bolting off down into the tunnels, going through the maze inside..

"...God damn it." Isaac groaned, getting himself into a jog to catch up with his sister.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:02 pm
"I get stuck watching after a complete wimp who complains about doing a man's job..."

The maze seemed to have no source of light, making it harder to believe it was another human colony...

The corridors were long and narrow, but at some point, a light could be seen...  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:05 am
"You call this a man's job?" Gazadriel asked with a tired expression, raising his eyebrow slightly at Zahzi.
"So you consider getting orders to lead an attack to completely annihilate a breed of Demon, for no other reason than just to do it, a man's job?"

Melissa seemed to pay no attention to the lack of light in the cave..

..Isaac however, focused his attention on that little fact.
"Melissa." He called out, stopping about halfway through. "Melissa stop."

"Isaac. I found a light."

"Don't you dare go near it!"

"I'm going towards it!" She yelled back, doing just as she said would.

"GOD DAMN WHAT DID I JUST SAY?!"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:13 am
"I will admit, I don't like the idea, but it's better than bitching and complaining..."

When she would pass through the light, Melissa would find two torches being lit by an unnatural fire, and one person sitting upright across the room.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:28 pm
"I still don't see why they appointed me with this job... I didn't even do anything!"

"..The Hell..?" Melissa mumbled, staring at the torches as the body, slowly walking towards them as Isaac continued to yell out for her. Maybe it's a tomb..? She thought to herself as she continued to walk forward, getting closer and closer to the body. But the place didn't feel like a tomb. It felt... different. She didn't know what this place was, but it certainly was not a tomb.

"Hey... You okay..?" She whispered, nudging the body with her foot.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:01 pm
"Yeah, that's why you're a figurehead."

There was no response...  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:34 pm
"I still don't understand why I'm in charge.."

"Heeeeey... Wakey wakey." Melissa grunted, nudging the person harder with her foot.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:36 pm
"As I said. A figurehead."

There was still no response...  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:53 pm
"But why?"

"Hey.. Hey mister." Melissa called out, now sounding a bit concerned as she crouched down beside the body, grabbing it by the shoulders and shaking them.

It was then Isaac showed up, glaring daggers into his sister.

"The Hell are you doing!?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:57 pm
"Because someone likes you will boost morale than someone like me."

The body gave no response.

A growl was then heard behind the two.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:15 pm
"Morale? Do we really need morale for senseless murder..?"

The siblings immediately looked to where the growl came from, Isaac drawing out his blades and stepping back.

"Melissa... Let's go already..." He growled lowly as he crept backwards.

"We can't just leave him." Melissa pouted, still holding onto the body as she stared into the darkness.

"Oh yeah we can. It's easy. You just walk away."  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces