Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bungie

Back to Guilds

This is a halo guild where we talk about Halo,Halo 2,Halo 3,Halo 3 ODST,Halo Wars,Halo Reach,and the books. 

Tags: bungie, halo, halo reach, halo 3, video game 

Reply Bungie
Jorge not dead? (spoiler alert) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DoctorE3

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:40 pm
ll_panda_school_ll
DoctorE3
deity of crystals
Halo 4??? I heard about the re-make (MUST GET) but only rumors of a fourth

Yeah,I'm also guessing Dr Halsey is in it as well as a couple of spartan III's and another spartan II Cheif knows.

what are spartan lll's and ll's? and whats chief a spartan lll

Cheif is a spartan II,spartan II's and III's are a breed of super soilders that were trained at a early age around 5 to 7(this is why they are called spartans,the very first spartan warriors in the past were also trained at an early age).
The first breed,spartan II's were actualy kidnapped since they had the correct DNA(which were rare) and age for the spartan II program,because a regualr person who used a spartan suit without the correct training and medication would crumble in the very power of it.A certain previous war hero was jelous of the spartan II's, and decided to bring back his old title by creating his own bootleg version of spartans that were cheaper,did not require a specific DNA match(but the age stuck)
,so they trained orphans and gave them SPI armor,instead of the regular Spartan II armor (that is unpronoucable).So that means Noble 6 and the rest of the team were the third generation.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:59 pm
Spar 118
actually there is about more than idk 7 spartans or something alive

reading the books really makes you a nerd, but tells you stuff

so yeah...bungie might make halo 4

well not bungie 343 studios....though whats halo without bungie?  

Uziaran123

BWO TwinswordS
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:40 pm
ll_panda_school_ll
Cloud Strife SOLDIER 1st
Dude, you have a point, because of his helmet he would not have suffocated.

but he would have to take off his helmet to eat and drink

Not necessarily. If i remember correctly, His suit cant filter some of his waste for food and water. Not quite sure if its only the Chief's variant of the MJOLNIR or not, i could be wrong.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:46 pm
DoctorE3
ll_panda_school_ll
DoctorE3
deity of crystals

Yeah,I'm also guessing Dr Halsey is in it as well as a couple of spartan III's and another spartan II Cheif knows.

Cheif is a spartan II,spartan II's and III's are a breed of super soilders that were trained at a early age around 5 to 7(this is why they are called spartans,the very first spartan warriors in the past were also trained at an early age).
The first breed,spartan II's were actualy kidnapped since they had the correct DNA(which were rare) and age for the spartan II program,because a regualr person who used a spartan suit without the correct training and medication would crumble in the very power of it.A certain previous war hero was jelous of the spartan II's, and decided to bring back his old title by creating his own bootleg version of spartans that were cheaper,did not require a specific DNA match(but the age stuck)
,so they trained orphans and gave them SPI armor,instead of the regular Spartan II armor (that is unpronoucable).So that means Noble 6 and the rest of the team were the third generation.

Actually, Jorge was a Spartan II.

The Spartans went through Bio-Augmentations to increase their reaction time, bone and muscle density, and a few other things.

Without the Bio-Augmentations, a person would die while using the MJOLNIR (pronounced My-awl-nir.)

(Named after the hammer of Thor the Norse god of thunder. The hammer was used as a weapon against the Jotuns, heard as thunder by humans.)  

BWO TwinswordS
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Megathread 100

DoctorE3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:15 pm
BWO TwinswordS
DoctorE3
ll_panda_school_ll
DoctorE3
deity of crystals

The Spartans went through Bio-Augmentations to increase their reaction time, bone and muscle density, and a few other things.

Without the Bio-Augmentations, a person would die while using the MJOLNIR (pronounced My-awl-nir.)

(Named after the hammer of Thor the Norse god of thunder. The hammer was used as a weapon against the Jotuns, heard as thunder by humans.)
Sorry,forgot Jorge was in the team,my uncle took away my xbox for a week and I forgot everything.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:18 pm
DoctorE3
BWO TwinswordS
DoctorE3
ll_panda_school_ll
DoctorE3
deity of crystals

Sorry,forgot Jorge was in the team,my uncle took away my xbox for a week and I forgot everything.

lol its alright man. I was just helping you out.  

BWO TwinswordS
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Megathread 100

AIDSinvader

Generous Noob

10,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:21 am
Actually Jorge is a Spartan I. That is why he is so big and has different armor and he us older.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:10 pm
Boy Pilgrim
Actually Jorge is a Spartan I. That is why he is so big and has different armor and he us older.

No, Jorge is a Spartan II

the Spartan I program (aka ORION) was stopped. Sgt. Maj, Johnson was a Spartan I. He has no armor or anything of the sort because the MJOLNIR program wasn't initiated until after ORION was ended.  

BWO TwinswordS
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Megathread 100

AIDSinvader

Generous Noob

10,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:13 pm
BWO TwinswordS
Boy Pilgrim

the Spartan I program (aka ORION) was stopped. Sgt. Maj, Johnson was a Spartan I. He has no armor or anything of the sort because the MJOLNIR program wasn't initiated until after ORION was ended.

No he is not. At least I don't think. So you are saying that Noble team are Spartan III's?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:23 pm
Boy Pilgrim
BWO TwinswordS
Boy Pilgrim

No he is not. At least I don't think. So you are saying that Noble team are Spartan III's?

Believe me, Jorge is a Spartan II, the rest of Noble are III's
Proof
I know a lot more about the Halo universe than most people.
Not trying to boast. It's just that I have read all the books, comics, played all the games, read the back stories and done the research.  

BWO TwinswordS
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Megathread 100

AIDSinvader

Generous Noob

10,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:26 pm
My bad sorry. I read the thing again and he is the ONLY Spartan II.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:40 pm
That's cool cause so did I except I only read Fall of reach, first strike, the flood, ghosts of onyx, the Cole protocol, and contact harvest. I too have played most of the games and know almost as much as you xD  

AIDSinvader

Generous Noob

10,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

BWO TwinswordS
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:50 pm
I like testing my knowledge of Halo. I should start a Q&A for this guild where I answer any questions about Halo.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:33 pm
ll_panda_school_ll
so mabye 3 spartans are still alive jun,carter and jorge bungie should continue halo. if jorge is alive and got 'teleported' to another place it should be where the chief is so he can 'unfreze' the chief and crash into an constuction site of a new halo
Carter died in a crash with a pelican remember? Jun isso lucky though.  

geezman2

Bungie

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces