Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Serious discussion & Rants
Help, someone please Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:00 am
Xx_Dark-Maiden35Xx
Rukario13
Xx_Dark-Maiden35Xx
For one Its your Sexuality
You can't freaken change it
And why wold someone beat up a dude for being openly gay?
JUst tell them that your bi they'll understand hell my cousin is gay and my aunt understand (kinda)
EDIT*
Dude your school is predigest tord gays and bi's
A damn kid i nearly beat up becuase he was making fun of my best friend and hes bi banged up my knee pretty bad

Well the LGBT community is not that big here, and I guess people here just afraid of being different.

Mhm I guess so -sigh- gays and bi's are still human to they are jsut friendlier than straite people
Aw, its sad indeed . And I once got my cloths stolen and locked in a class, cause I helped both of my gay friends ( for a note there brothers, not a couple ) from this getting into a fight. Lucky I got out by the window, before the teacher came in. Boy, how both of them where blushing hardcore, just for looking that my butt. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:05 am
Rukario13
Xx_Dark-Maiden35Xx
Rukario13
Xx_Dark-Maiden35Xx
JUst tell them that your bi they'll understand hell my cousin is gay and my aunt understand (kinda)
EDIT*
A damn kid i nearly beat up becuase he was making fun of my best friend and hes bi banged up my knee pretty bad

Well the LGBT community is not that big here, and I guess people here just afraid of being different.

Mhm I guess so -sigh- gays and bi's are still human to they are jsut friendlier than straite people
Aw, its sad indeed . And I once got my cloths stolen and locked in a class, cause I helped both of my gay friends ( for a note there brothers, not a couple ) from this getting into a fight. Lucky I got out by the window, before the teacher came in. Boy, how both of them where blushing hardcore, just for looking that my butt. XD

Its a sad world >.<, I don't get why people with leave gay and bisexual people alone Hell i love my cousin and hes full blown gay he talks about poetry and so on  

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:11 am
Xx_Dark-Maiden35Xx
Rukario13
Xx_Dark-Maiden35Xx
Rukario13
Xx_Dark-Maiden35Xx
EDIT*

Its a sad world >.<, I don't get why people with leave gay and bisexual people alone Hell i love my cousin and hes full blown gay he talks about poetry and so on
Well I was planing to run away to La, when I have the money  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:17 am
Rukario13
Xx_Dark-Maiden35Xx
Rukario13
Xx_Dark-Maiden35Xx
Rukario13
Xx_Dark-Maiden35Xx
EDIT*

Nice...  

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:38 am
Xx_Dark-Maiden35Xx
Rukario13
Xx_Dark-Maiden35Xx
Rukario13
Xx_Dark-Maiden35Xx

Nice...
I know, the City of Angels to go I shall  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:41 am
Rukario13
Xx_Dark-Maiden35Xx
Rukario13
Xx_Dark-Maiden35Xx
Rukario13
Xx_Dark-Maiden35Xx

Nice...

Ahh ok i see  

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:45 am
Xx_Dark-Maiden35Xx
Rukario13
Xx_Dark-Maiden35Xx
Rukario13
Xx_Dark-Maiden35Xx

Nice...

Ahh ok i see

^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:51 am
Rukario13
Xx_Dark-Maiden35Xx
Rukario13
Xx_Dark-Maiden35Xx
Rukario13
Xx_Dark-Maiden35Xx

Nice...

Ahh ok i see

^_^

^^  

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Laharl Star

Original Knight

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:36 am
so did u get the whole situation taken care of yet? :3  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:08 pm
XX Akira Wanijima XX
so did u get the whole situation taken care of yet? :3
no, I need to get the photo back -_-;;  

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:25 pm
You're not getting that photo back. It's a digital picture, so there's no copy you can get a hold of that will ensure that no more are distributed. You obediently following the orders of douchebags has obviously not stopped people in your school from outing you anyway.
Best bet is to just not let them intimidate you...If they don't think it's bothering you, then they won't enjoy it. Get a support group of friends/family...And for the love of God tell some adult that you're being beat on.

Xx_Dark-Maiden35Xx

...Poetry is gay now? Also, it's not shocking that someone would get beat up or even killed because of their sexuality. Welcome to the world, you must be new here. It sucks.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:27 pm
shoki_de_nai
You're not getting that photo back. It's a digital picture, so there's no copy you can get a hold of that will ensure that no more are distributed. You obediently following the orders of douchebags has obviously not stopped people in your school from outing you anyway.
Best bet is to just not let them intimidate you...If they don't think it's bothering you, then they won't enjoy it. Get a support group of friends/family...And for the love of God tell some adult that you're being beat on.

Xx_Dark-Maiden35Xx

...Poetry is gay now? Also, it's not shocking that someone would get beat up or even killed because of their sexuality. Welcome to the world, you must be new here. It sucks.

No my cusien talks about poetry  

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:49 pm
Xx_Dark-Maiden35Xx
shoki_de_nai

Xx_Dark-Maiden35Xx

No my cusien talks about poetry

You made it sound like your cousin talking about poetry was an example of how gay he is.
"i love my cousin and hes full blown gay he talks about poetry and so on"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:41 pm
Here what I would do, Id get your buddy, And id beat the s**t outa that kid, and break his camera. but thats just me. you do have a legal case though, if you tell you can get the cops on your side. they can actually put the b*****d away for blackmail, and trust me, your better off doing it because some how the kids in your school will find out.  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:15 am
Why is it people resort to blackmailing and crap. Oh well I have my own scars from helping out friends, one of which was gay and I backed him up in a pretty bad brawl Two verse Nine and I was the only one trained in any combat ._.
Really, fists do little. Words and actions without voilance say more then visciously beating people to the dirt. My best advice is to cover your bases and sorta just come out of the closet and hope for the best, but be prepaired for the worst. Letting someone have power over you like that is pathetic showing of how low people will go to ruin someone. I can only say good luck and hope for the best~  
Serious discussion & Rants

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff