Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
witch hunters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MR HIGH COMMAND

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:25 pm

xXAngel of ProtectionXx
and edit you post!

whatever just keep going
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:36 pm

"About Five years ago...I was accused of being a witch" Miles stared at the remains of the poor girl, "But I, unlike many others, was able to prove that the accusations placed against me were false. You sentenced that girl to death without any evidence proving that she was a witch, and dont you dare say she amitted her crimes. She did so while being tortured, all that proves is that you caused her so much pain that she'd lie just to make it stop" A single tear ran down his cheek, "Even if it meant shed die after!"

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

MR HIGH COMMAND

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:42 pm

johann froned and his anger rose. " no proof!!!! i saw that monster kill a entire family !!! she deserved to burn for her sins!" he walked closer geting right infront of him." i dont care if you do not believe in our mission but do not tell me that she deserved a chance after what she did ! what happened to you was unfortunate but that does not mean that every soul deserves a chance" he turned around a back oof. johann turned his head , " not every one is as innocent as you would like to believe
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:56 pm

Miles turned around and looked at him, "Maybe so...But we all have a reason why we do the things we do...Even if the things we do seem completey evil, theres always more to the story than seen at first glance, and there we find things, things that may or may not justify our actions. And it is also those things that hold enough over us to make us do the unthinkable. That my friend, is why I attempted to save her life. Not because she deserved a chance, but because she at least deserved to let others know why. But now that my attempt to save her failed, I have no reason to stay, so I shall take my leave" Miles began walking a few dozen steps in front of him when he stopped to take one more look at the man, "HEY! WHAT'S YOUR NAME!?"

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

MR HIGH COMMAND

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:59 pm

johann smiled" my name is johann and i am the witch hunter commander of this city" he turned and left and motion to his friend and walk through the alleys and back home

( sorry for short post but its late and im tired)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:11 pm

Miles grinned as he watched Johan leave, he was impressed by the fact that he actually took the time to listen to him, maybe not all witch hunters are that bad, "Yeah...Right" Miles turned around and made his way back to the tavern. He had a feeling that this wouldnt be that last time the two ran into each other, especially with all the witch accusation being made lately.

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:14 pm

((I'm restarting from here k))
Name: Atin Akaan

Species: Panther

Special Skills: Blessed by the orders high council, commands one of the mightiest squads in the order, and has a custom musket that fires explosive rounds.

Description: http://vassdeviant.deviantart.com/art/witch-hunter-83908215?q=boost:popular+warhammer+fantasy+witch+hunter&qo=5 panther version of this. I was given to the witch hunters after they burned my village. I was the only one spared because I was the only one burned. As I grew my burn that was all along my right arm stayed. I kept it as a reminder that the witches must die for what they have done to mankind.

I was in my city when I received a messenger bird from my old friend Johann's city. I read 'Witch burning interrupted by potential witch. He manipulates the flames to his will.". That was all that was on the parchment. I set off with my squad and left my second in command, Aden Aaray, in charge of the city. It took three hours for me to reach the city but eventually I did. My squad and I headed to where the witch burning was. The corpse had been removed and the area had been cleaned. I left my squad there to investigate as I headed to Johann's quarters.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:26 pm

(OCC: *laughs* Oh damn xd

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:29 pm

xXAngel of ProtectionXx
(OCC: *laughs* Oh damn xd

((whats so funny?))
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:38 pm

johann walk through the streets till he left the peasent district and made it to his home. he walked inside a pic up a photo of him and his family and a picture that looked like johann

MR HIGH COMMAND

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:44 pm

I reached Johann's house and knocked on the door. I waited there for him as I drank from my canteen.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:51 pm

When Miles arrived at the tavern, he found his men playing a game of cards, Miles' group consisted of six men and one woman. The woman was a white cat hybrid named Kitten (OCC: I know....her name sucks) she was a execellent fighter as well as his lover and she had some skill in the art of fire manipulation due to Miles' constant training with her. Miles' approached his men, "OI, whose winning?" "Ugh...Damen is chip leader and Liam is in the short stack" "Tubbs...How you doing?" "I told you...The names West" The massive Wolf spoke without taking his eyes off his cards, "And im doing fine, I still dont see the point of this game." "Ill tell you the point of this game" Miles pointed at Shepard, a young german shepard who was a skilled marksman ands cocky attitude aways managed to piss off anyone in a uniform who wasnt part of the group, "It's to piss off this cheeky b*****d right here" The men laughed as Miles went to the bartender and ordered a round of drinks for his friends, "OI, any of you blokes seen the kitten?" "Ugh...Yeah...Shes upstairs waiting for your scrawny a**" miles smiled, "Is she now?" "Yep" "GO GET HER BOSS!" The room was once again filled with laughter, "Oh shut up and screw a donkey ya filthy limey. If you blokes need me dont come up and bother me" He grinned as he climbed up the stairs to his room and knocked on the door...

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items