Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Tales of a Sleeping Dog: Xena`s Awakening (ReOpening, player Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilentFox21993

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:52 am

Xena cocked her head at Zi. "I am Xena...and I have no idea who Cirus is, care to fill me in?" She stole a glance back at the dogs, and humans had started to gather.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:06 am

"Um...well Cirus is my brother, not my real one doe, but his all da family I got." Zi sniffs the air. "Da scent her is displeasing. Well if a black fur grey wolf is looking for mei, tell him I just want to be alone." Zi bows, then runs to the north without stopping.

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

SilentFox21993

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:48 pm

Though Zi`s comments had confused Xena, she knew she would remember them. She turned back to Rolland and said, "So, you were going to take me to the elders?"
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:06 pm

Yes but we'll have to head south then east down third street. hopefully there wont be any poblems.

powerarmormann

SilentFox21993

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:31 pm

"Okay," said Xena, "lead the way!" ((By the way, RJ, feel free to take a storytelling stance instead of just a readers position. I like to give my players freedom.))
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:46 pm

(OK...Who is what?)

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:08 pm

(No I mean what characters are what Animals? How Am I supposed to post I dont know whos who?)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:23 pm

((Ok, Xena is a border collie, Rolland is a cat, and Zi is a husky. Does that clear things up?))

SilentFox21993

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:51 pm

(yep XD)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:21 pm

(Is ok if I make my char a fox? Im not sure because clearly your in a city)

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

SilentFox21993

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:26 pm

((Sure, just give him/her a good reason to be there.))
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:31 pm

(ok, In addition to my Fox, im going to introduce a couple of NPCs that you all could use as enemies)

George and Lenny scanned the streets while their car radio blared 80's pop, "Lenny do you see him?" Lenny looked at George with a mindless smile, "Nope George, haven’t seen him nope nope" Gorge stopped the massive vehicle at a red light, behind them you could hear the barks of various dog breeds, "We better find that ******** thing, we cant have a wild animal running about the streets" "George I love foxes" The massive man began to hug George, "Their so cute and tiny and furry and-" "George pushed Lenny away from him and smacked him in the head, "What the hell's wrong with you!? Cant you see I’m driving?" The light turned green and George pressed down on the accelerator. He gave Lenny a frustrated look, "That's no little Fox Lenny...That’s a little b*****d. An animal that smart...It just aint natural. He thought like person, I can’t believe he was able to escape that quickly..." Just then, a red fox came rushing out of a fish shop with a salmon gripped between his teeth, "LOOK! GEORGE! GEORGE! IT’S THE FOX!" "I SEE HIM!"

(And now we introduce the hero)

Name: Miles/Fox
Species: Red Fox

As Miles exited the shop with his well earned prize, Miles turned to the screams of George and Lenny, (Well, if it isnt my good old friends tweedle dee and tweedle dum) He thought, suddenly the car began to pick up speed, "Ugh oh, here we go again!" Miles dropped the fish on the wet pavement and ran into on coming traffic, the car horns blared as he sprinted pass them while dodging the rest. Not to far behind he could hear the van's engine rev as they shifted into high gear followed by "Electric Avenue" playing on their radio. Miles looked back, he could see the fire burning in Lenny's eyes. To his right was an array of trashcans leading up to an awning, right next to it was a bus stop, and the bus was already there, "Perfect!" Miles hopped up on trash cans and onto the awning. From there he leaped onto the bus. Miles sat down as the two's car swerved and nearly crashed into a mini van, the men cursed at Miles "COME ON GEORGE YOU KNOW YOU CAN DRIVE BETTER THAN THAT!" Then the bus made another stop, Miles scanned the area trying to find his next destination, to his left was a was the parking lot of a popular Super Market, Miles jumped from roof to roof of each car until he made it to the parking lot, from there he dashed towards the entrance, a security guard dived towards him in a failed attempt to catch him. Inside they were playing the "Electric Avenue". Miles ran past the various aisles looking for a quick exit. Shoppers screamed as they saw him running near them. He slid as he made a quick turn into
the candy aisle, an old lady was the only one in it, "HEY GRANNY!" The old lady screamed at the sight of him, she reached into her bag pulled out a can of mace and sprayed him in the eyes with it. Miles yelped in pain as the mace made contact and his eyes began burning up. Miles slid against the linoleum tile in an attempt to stop so that he could rub the burning acid out of his eyes, but instead he slid into a pyramid of stacked can and knocked it over, "There he is! Get em Lenny!" With his vision blurred, Miles watched as the Massive man took a dive towards him, at the last moment he was able to roll to the side. The massive man landed on a shopping cart and went hurling into one of the many aisles, the impact caused a domino affect, and he happily watched, "THAT OUTTA TEACH YOU TO LOSE SOME WEIGHT TUBBS!" After that Miles made haste for the back exit, and managed to escape the two once again with only bloodshot eyes.

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items