Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Sailor Moon Early Design Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kawaisa Sailor Moon

Blessed Lover

10,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:02 pm
makopiku
still, i wonder how sailor moon would've played out if she had the gun?

Well in Codename: Sailor V, it's heavily implied that Sailor V was going to join the police at some point or another. If it had gone on longer that probably would have been the case. I could picture it being more of a cop drama, or maybe something more along the lines of Dr. Who or something scifi like that. IMO anyway  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:03 pm
Quote:
And then it would be buried and probably end up K.O.ing a few buildings in the process.

Probably XD Let's all agree that SM + Guns = Hilarious + No  

Kawaisa Sailor Moon

Blessed Lover

10,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:35 pm
Interesting. You know, the Sailor V video games in the Anime seem to pay homage to that early design... Sailor V's game spirte at the arced has a a gun of some kind.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:28 am
Major Logica
Interesting. You know, the Sailor V video games in the Anime seem to pay homage to that early design... Sailor V's game spirte at the arced has a a gun of some kind.

She did didn't she? Of course over time I've realized that SM has some real...adult undertones. If had hadn't had adapted itself to the magical girl genre it might have taken an even darker turn, or maybe even more of an American version of a superhero genre. Like I said before, maybe even more of a cop drama or something.

Mina's character was the basis for Serena's character as Naoko Takeuchi herself has said. They're closely realted characters so since Sailor V had a gun maybe Sailor Moon having a gun was even more of a real idea then we even know.  

Kawaisa Sailor Moon

Blessed Lover

10,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Suugah

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:18 am
Anyone notice how in the original designs, their hair looked more natural and realisticly formed? In the anime, their hair gets so voluminous and fluffy.

And Usagi's hair buns are more realistic in the early manga. In the anime they're perfect spheres. And then how does Chibiusa get her giant 80 pound taco shaped buns without mega long hair?

OMG the hair in this anime makes me super jealous I'm just looking too far into this XD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:29 am
Interesting. I've had a tin pencil case for over 10 years with that image of Usagi with a gun, and this is the first time seeing it on the internet.  

Madame Royale

Invisible Regular

Kawaisa Sailor Moon

Blessed Lover

10,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:29 pm
Madame Royale
Interesting. I've had a tin pencil case for over 10 years with that image of Usagi with a gun, and this is the first time seeing it on the internet.

*totally jealous*  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces