Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Serious discussion & Rants
Gay rights Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

12neowolf34

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:03 pm
Disturbed-Perfection
I think that you all should be belittled by everyone.

You don't troll very well...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:10 pm
12neowolf34
Disturbed-Perfection
I think that you all should be belittled by everyone.

You don't troll very well...

Agreed ._.  

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:45 pm
Disturbed-Perfection
BAMitsShelbysDAD
I'm a bi, and I like my avi. Too bad everywhere I go, I get called a F.A.G by nooblets. I mean, what the heck, we people (gays and bi's) get flamed and trolled for expressing our individuality and sexuality. I am frankly am about to snap some nooblet necks if i hear anyone call me a f.a.g one more time. I got burned in a room that was meant for gays and bi's... makes it even more frustrating.

What do you think, should we be treated as equals? Or do we deserve to be belittled by everyone?
I'm Bi and I support our rights.

You hideous hideous drag queen....for shame.

Dude you don't think gays/bis/lesbians shouldn't have rights are you predigest or something?
Wait let me re word that You think gays/bis/lesbians shouldn't have rights There people to! They should have rights! god i hate people like you -.-  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:36 pm
well i am proud to be gay and i dont care what anybody says because all that matters to me is having a good life with a smile on my face no matter what ^^ heart  

Omaru-san

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:40 pm
Xx_Dark-Maiden35Xx
Disturbed-Perfection
BAMitsShelbysDAD
I'm a bi, and I like my avi. Too bad everywhere I go, I get called a F.A.G by nooblets. I mean, what the heck, we people (gays and bi's) get flamed and trolled for expressing our individuality and sexuality. I am frankly am about to snap some nooblet necks if i hear anyone call me a f.a.g one more time. I got burned in a room that was meant for gays and bi's... makes it even more frustrating.

What do you think, should we be treated as equals? Or do we deserve to be belittled by everyone?

Dude you don't think gays/bis/lesbians shouldn't have rights are you predigest or something?
Wait let me re word that You think gays/bis/lesbians shouldn't have rights There people to! They should have rights! god i hate people like you -.-

First off I never said that. Second they can have rights if they want to. Third I just disagree and am insensitive to pretty much everyone so I say what I want.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:52 pm
Gays in the US do have rights. Those rights are granted by God: Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Granted, the bible forbids same-sex couples to marry, since the bible describes them as abominations. So religiously versus socially, that controversy is still being contested, because arguments are thrown both ways to where it ends in a stalemate. I can see a conjoint will being considered a marriage, but religiously, it's impossible to accept it among a christian society.

In my opinion, you can do what ever you want to do. I'm pro-choice when it comes to this, but religiously, I'm against same-sex couples marrying under holly matrimony.  

Katzorae

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:59 pm
Disturbed-Perfection
Xx_Dark-Maiden35Xx
Disturbed-Perfection
BAMitsShelbysDAD

First off I never said that. Second they can have rights if they want to. Third I just disagree and am insensitive to pretty much everyone so I say what I want.

True the first amaenit says "Freedom of speech"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:15 pm
Xx_Dark-Maiden35Xx
Disturbed-Perfection
Xx_Dark-Maiden35Xx
Disturbed-Perfection
BAMitsShelbysDAD

You mean amendment  

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:15 pm
Disturbed-Perfection
Xx_Dark-Maiden35Xx
Disturbed-Perfection
Xx_Dark-Maiden35Xx
Disturbed-Perfection
BAMitsShelbysDAD

You mean amendment

Grr I'm getting sick of the damn grammar nazis!!!!! -.-  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:16 pm
Katzorae
Gays in the US do have rights. Those rights are granted by God: Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Granted, the bible forbids same-sex couples to marry, since the bible describes them as abominations. So religiously versus socially, that controversy is still being contested, because arguments are thrown both ways to where it ends in a stalemate. I can see a conjoint will being considered a marriage, but religiously, it's impossible to accept it among a christian society.

In my opinion, you can do what ever you want to do. I'm pro-choice when it comes to this, but religiously, I'm against same-sex couples marrying under holly matrimony.

It prevents same sex couples at all.  

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:17 pm
Xx_Dark-Maiden35Xx
Disturbed-Perfection
Xx_Dark-Maiden35Xx
Disturbed-Perfection
Xx_Dark-Maiden35Xx

You mean amendment

Then learn how to spell -puts hand to chest and raises it in the air- Hail Webster!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:22 pm
Disturbed-Perfection
Xx_Dark-Maiden35Xx
Disturbed-Perfection
Xx_Dark-Maiden35Xx
Disturbed-Perfection
Xx_Dark-Maiden35Xx

You mean amendment

Then learn how to spell -puts hand to chest and raises it in the air- Hail Webster!

I can't help it I'm dislexic I try my best crying  

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:29 pm
Xx_Dark-Maiden35Xx
Disturbed-Perfection
Xx_Dark-Maiden35Xx
Disturbed-Perfection
Xx_Dark-Maiden35Xx

You mean amendment

I can't help it I'm dislexic I try my best crying

Well your best isn't good enough! -puts you in gas chamber- HAIL WEBSTER!  
Serious discussion & Rants

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff