Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
Ever take a quiz and get an answer that surprised you? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I just did.
  Now I'm weirded out.
View Results

xX Catgirl - Pierce Xx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:46 am
Oh, hogworts house quiz.

Lol, I was thinking actual house, like...

You're a 19th century victorian style.

or some crap like that.
(stupid me)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:53 pm
xX Catgirl - Pierce Xx
Oh, hogworts house quiz.

Lol, I was thinking actual house, like...

You're a 19th century victorian style.

or some crap like that.
(stupid me)
Lol:

You're a Victorian, lots of people want you for your iconic symbolism, and are willing to shell out obscene amounts of cash to acquire and restore you. Use that to your best advantage.  

aamiller321

Iakun

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:26 pm
I'd love a big victorian house.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:40 am
Miller: LOL, briliant man, that was awesome.

Iakun: IDK, I'd rather design my own house.
That way I could have secret rooms and passages that go where I want them too ^.^
And a giant computer room of course.  

Corruptor of Worlds

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:58 pm
I always get Slytherin when I take HP house quizes. biggrin Or Voldemort for the character ones, that sort of scares me though. I quite like having a "normal nose" ( >_>; )

I always get "Leader" or "Dominant" whenever I take quizzes of that nature. I guess it doesn't shock me, I've always been in the more dominant role in ever type of relationship in my life.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:59 pm
Corruptor of Worlds

That way I could have secret rooms and passages that go where I want them too ^.^

I know just how you'd like your house. A big-a** computer room, a bdsm dungeon, home theatre room for all your hentai. There'd be no kitchen cuz you'd just order takeout all the time. xd

*just teasing lol*  

Iakun

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:18 pm
rofl rofl rofl

So...funny! lol

And true!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:20 am
Iakun
Corruptor of Worlds

I know just how you'd like your house. A big-a** computer room, a bdsm dungeon, home theatre room for all your hentai. There'd be no kitchen cuz you'd just order takeout all the time. xd

*just teasing lol*

Don't tease, it's probably more true then you realize.
Then again, if I had the money, I'd live like Hugh Hefner, LOL  

Corruptor of Worlds

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:59 am
I thought since there was no perfection in the real world, you didn't care about real women. question  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:55 am
Drat, caught between thread posts >.<

Reference:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=4&t=20005255#279087611

As you can see, it's not that I don't care...
It's that the majority of the worlds population doesn't seem that great. (everything has it's exceptions though) *desu desu*

Besides, hefner has a nack for finding the really hot ones.
(And putting them all in one house)

I guess it's the hot "girl next door" concept.  

Corruptor of Worlds

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:26 pm
A. He doesn't have a "knack". They go to him. B. He doesn't put them in one house; he puts them in a magazine. The house is like an urban myth in a way. It exists, but it's not what you think. C. You're being too nitpicky. The people who look like supermodels, are.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:50 pm
Those girls are pretty cheap-looking half the time though. Maybe to change perspective, I'm sure we are part of someone else's idea of "most of society not being that great". While the negativity is present in society, it's somewhat offputting to know that society constantly thinks horribly of itself like a decent looking girl thinking she has to be bulemic. She might not be perfect but she shouldn't constantly think the worst of herself.

edit: Seriously dunno what I'm saying half the time. I don't have drugs or booze to blame for my weird posts. xd  

Iakun

Corruptor of Worlds

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:36 am
Purple: They don't always go to him. The most recent addition to the playboy girl team was found at a Hooters Resturant. And they asked her. (apparently her grandma said, go for it, basically)

I know they don't stay in the house ALL the time. It's like a house of preparation when they all need to get really for a party or photoshoot.

And I was refering to the idea that the majority of the country is overweight. Which is more true then you think, apparently anyway.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:08 pm
Lol, cheap-looking. I'd have to agree. And don't worry about it. Maybe you're just tired. Like me. xp

Dude: "They" being the operative word. Scouts are a dime a dozen.

I know they keep saying the majority of the US is overweight, but I'm not seeing it. Go to the store and take a look around. Maybe half the people are overweight. It's the same everywhere I look. I think the "experts" are exaggerating because they think if you're more than skin and bones you must be overweight.

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Iakun

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:18 am
Well, I'm from Vancouver, in Canada, in case no one knew where I'm from. My sister not too long ago went shopping in Washington with our cousin and she talked about how there were way more fat people there than there are back here. Interestingly, our supersize mcdonalds meals are only like your large. xd  
Nothing's coming.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff