Reply Olympus
God's Metting Chamber Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fionnala

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:32 am
the sound of a wood staff hitting the floor with each step echoes in the great hall accomponied by the sound of claws taping on the tiles as i walk in wearing my forest green robe with the hood down as i look around, two white fur wolfs following me as i walk"i belive someone has summoned me for a reason beyond pestelance? my wolfs follow me as i sit in a chair the sit on both my sides as they look around  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:37 am
nellor then says to angie"hodl that thought my firned ill be back"he walks over to the new arival as he cat n cna trember her name"hey...i havnt seen you before..are ou a new goddess"he siad admireing he her body and her soul wich was the most buetiful par tabout her.  

Kroptorr

Beloved Friend

7,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Fionnala

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:40 am
i smirk slightly
"heh well i dont usually join in these sort of meetings. and no, im not new im just, well... i like forests better than hallways like this"
i offer my hand to him to kiss  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:45 am
Len beign a god himself but for soem odd reson kisse dher hand affectiantly before pullign bakc blsuhing."my name s nellor...btu you can call me charon if you want im the god of souls"  

Kroptorr

Beloved Friend

7,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Fionnala

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:46 am
a pleasure im sure. i am known as fionnuala. the goddess of the wolves"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:48 am
"well Fionuala the pleasur eis mien t o emeet such a butiful goddes"h esiad blushing slightly before summoning another servant with food"ma yi offer you soem sweets?"  

Kroptorr

Beloved Friend

7,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

wabbradford
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:24 am
Kroptorr
"well Fionuala the pleasur eis mien t o emeet such a butiful goddes"h esiad blushing slightly before summoning another servant with food"ma yi offer you soem sweets?"

((Look, I know that I spell bad, but at least check before posting!))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:15 pm
Kroptorr
"well Fionnuala the pleasure is mine to meet such a beautiful goddess" he said blushing slightly before summoning another servant with food "may i offer you some sweets?"

i smile happily as i pluck a few candies from the servant and place them in my robe. the sound of rumbling bellies come from my two wolf guards as they look at the servant.
"oh dear, do you mind if my pups feed from your servant as well?"  

Fionnala

TheJokesOnTheBat

Shirtless Hellraiser

8,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:15 pm
Angie Rolled Her Eyes And Got Up And Walked To The Gate Thats Stops Passing Into The Underworld..."do i want to...its definitly better than this..." she sighed...she touched the gates and they glowed black.."not good..."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:08 pm
i notice angie and i stand up and walk to her
"hello there, um whats this portal lead to? and whats not good about it?"  

Fionnala

TheJokesOnTheBat

Shirtless Hellraiser

8,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:21 pm
"Underworld...and not Good Because I Just Opened Them.." then she actually realized what she had done.."please dont tell anyone that im doing this..." .she looked around and no one was watching...she ran through them and dropped to the ground in the underworld...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:26 am
nellor nodded to the wolf gurds that they coudl feed and walked over to thier mistress to see angie going thru the portal he had opend"darn it..i should hav eclsoed those"he said acting innocent but being able to see into ones soul knew angie wanted to do this so he left them open and ignored them for he r.  

Kroptorr

Beloved Friend

7,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Fionnala

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:33 am
the wolves smile and run twoards the servant, one of them leaps up and bites into his neck, you could hear him scream only for a second, then a snapping noise and silence as the feast on the servants corpse.
"hehehe my pups thank you for your gift"
i pat him on the back and i sit down at my chair
"so why are we all here? is something happening or.. what?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:56 am
"not really sure....i came to tell the gods i quit and im goign to g o traveling...i was looking for a traveling compion..."he siad truthfulyl thne asked"hmmmm do oyu want to coem...im oging to travel to every were there is to see"  

Kroptorr

Beloved Friend

7,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Fionnala

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:04 am
"well i suppose so seeing as how the wolves are thirving in thier woods this year i suppose i could use a vacation"
the two wolves walk up to me and place thier heads on my lap thier snouts covered in blood as all that remains of the servant are bones.
"of course, as long as my guardians can come along"  
Olympus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces