Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-SV-ThornOfThieves

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:00 pm
User Image

User Image

Niel sighed at the new boy and said, "Yes we are heading outside once all my kids get here. The didn't give me names or a number."

The bell rings.

"I guess it's just us." He walks out of the class.

Ice follows the teacher, quiet like a ghost. They're not fully human either.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:32 pm
User Image
Life isn't fair to me it seems, when it comes to love. I get let down, heart broken, but I just can't get enough

Avarielle stood up from her seat and walked out the classroom, following behind the other student.

But when I found you, I thought it would be different, though I was let down. Because I'd stolen your heart, it was all working out, until he came around.  

Auracite
Crew

-SV-ThornOfThieves

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:47 pm
User Image

User Image

Niel gets outside and smiles at the hot burning sun.
"Perfect. I want a quick exercise. Show me anything and everything you can do with ice. Use those two trees as targets."
He points at two trees evenly spaced apart from each other, one for each student.

Ice looks at Avarielle. "You first."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:00 pm
User Image
Life isn't fair to me it seems, when it comes to love. I get let down, heart broken, but I just can't get enough

Avarielle nodded, stepping forward. "Use anything?" She said to herself, thinking about what to use and how. With a final choice, she chose to use her ability, Diamond Dust. Ice immediately surrounded her. Ice shattering, wind picking up, her hair flowing with the wind and ice shards swiftly surrounding her entire body. The ice shards were sent towards the trees, slicing through them with almost perfect presicion. She slowly opened her eyes to see neither of the two trees standing before her. "Is that okay?" She asked, turning towards the teacher.

But when I found you, I thought it would be different, though I was let down. Because I'd stolen your heart, it was all working out, until he came around.  

Auracite
Crew

-SV-ThornOfThieves

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:20 pm
User Image

User Image

Niel smiles. "Perfect... Um.. I'm sorry, where are my manners. None of us introduced ourselves. Please forgive me, this is my first time teaching. I'm Niel. Just Niel, no titles please."

Great. I'm never going to learn how to master ice with this guy teaching.
"Name's Ice."
He looked over at Avarielle.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:46 pm
User Image

In her mind, she went over her Diamond Dust, thinking about what she should've done. "Oh! I'm Avarielle. Nice to meet you both." She said, placing her hands behind her back.

Auracite
Crew

-SV-ThornOfThieves

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:39 pm
User Image

User Image

"Alright Ice, let's see how you are with ice."

"Ha, Ha."
He steps up at another pair of trees and takes a deep breath. He runs out at the tree blowing air out of his lungs, the trees freezes. He does a fancy flip in the air striking the trees. The trees shatter. He then, falls landing on his face instead of his feet.
"Damn.."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:05 pm
User Image

Avarielle gasped, seeing him fall. Rushing to him, she grabbed his arm to help him up. "You did great Ice." She said with a smile, looking up at him. "You did better than me."

Auracite
Crew

-SV-ThornOfThieves

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:17 pm
User Image

User Image

"Not true. Ugh. Did you see my landing? You were graceful. I sank like a rock."
Ice stands up and rubs the back of his neck.

"Excellent, both of you."
Niel stops and watches a car pass by. The woman driving the car looks like Avarielle's mom/his lover. Out of no where, he takes off. Faster than any normal man after the car.

"What the?"
Ice looks at Avarielle with a confused look.
"I'm going to follow him."
He dashes off, not as fast, but still faster than a human being.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:35 pm
User Image

Avarielle watched the two. Normally, she'd dash along with them, but she was in a skirt. She simply walked in the same direction. I wonder what's wrong. She though to herself as she cleaned her glasses, her ice blue eyes shining with the sun.

Auracite
Crew

-SV-ThornOfThieves

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:43 pm
((lol I see the problem, there's not a lot of active people in this guild huh? This is a good rp too bad there's not more people to join in))
User Image

User Image

"My love?" The car stops at a red light, and Niel stood at he window nearly giving the poor woman a heart attack. She slammed on the petal and sped off.
"No.."
He turned around to face Ice.

"What just happened there, Niel? I know you're new at this, but you don't leave in the middle of class!"
Ice started walking back knowing Niel would follow him back. He saw Avarielle and sighed.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:49 pm
User Image

Avarielle watched Ice, her glasses still off. A smile played played across her lips and slid her glasses into her shirt. "What happened?" She asked, waiting for him to get closer.

Auracite
Crew

-SV-ThornOfThieves

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:03 pm
User Image

User Image

"I'm sorry, Avarielle. It was my fault. How bout we leave campus and get some real lunch else where? I guarentee it'll be better than school food. any suggestions?"

Ice stands there silent allowing Avarielle to pick.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:13 pm
User Image

She giggled, watching the two. They seemed somewhat alike. Quiet, yet talkative. Smart, kinda. I think this first day will go by swell. She thought. "That sound great and all, but I'm not sure where we should go." Avarielle said, looking at the two men.

Auracite
Crew

-SV-ThornOfThieves

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:22 pm
User Image

User Image

Ice takes a deep breath.
"We could go to my house. I can cook."

"Wow. A cook? I never would have guessed. Lead the way. I'd love to get to know you two. Maybe you could tell me exactly what you'd like to learn this year. I think that could help us all out."

Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff