Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Serious discussion & Rants
Puppy Drowner goes unpunished?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:06 am
Okay, this girl needs to be punished, no question about that. But there is still the problem with the packs of stray dogs that her country has. This is what caused said problem in the first place. If she'd just let them out into the wild, the dogs could have grown to become a rabid pack that attacked someone innocent. Then we'd be all over her about what she did wrong... again... So, my question for you is: what should she have done?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:48 am
She could of raised them. Had a pack of guard dogs to protect her and others from the strays. If they would train them, then they wouldn't become rabid.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:59 am
Sadly, in some places, animal cruelty is not a major concern to people. Or they have a very hard time gathering proficient evidence for the judge. They are very hard cases because some people do not think of animals the way we do...

But I mean, she was way out of line. Why not take them to the humane society. Puppies are always, ALWAYS, the first to be adopted. This was just ignorance on her part.

Plus, she supposedly 12...

Now after watching that video I want to go kick the s**t out of that girl... How the ******** could you tape that then post it! You sick ******** piece of s**t... This is when citizens need to take justice in to their own hands...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:14 am
How about a world-wide search for the b***h? First one to find her can choose her suffering? Personally, I'd break her arms and legs, hold her head underwater, then comepletely cripple her arms so she'll never do it again.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:44 am
Despite what people think, raising an animal i expensive, not to mention time consuming. I mean, forget training for a minute and think about the cost of immunization, food, and other things that the dogs would need. I have two cats and it's only because they live outside most of the time that we only need to purchase food, and even that's about twenty bucks a month.

Look, I'm not defending HOW she did it. That was ******** up and I'd loved to skin her alive for it, just to hear her scream, but I doubt they could have afforded to keep the animals. I like Aakosir's idea, the Humane society would have been the best choice.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:06 am
Then give them to people who want a dog. I mean there are other opinions. If you really don't care about them, then give them to the pound. They'll kill them if they're not adopted, and 'humanly'  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

CaliWolf

4,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:15 pm
DarkJak21470
Then give them to people who want a dog. I mean there are other opinions. If you really don't care about them, then give them to the pound. They'll kill them if they're not adopted, and 'humanly'

I second this.  
Serious discussion & Rants

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces