Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Amusement park Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bagsters

Divine Enthusiast

17,225 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Team Moira 200
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:20 pm
Hiroshi turns around."Hmph...this place seems weird...i'm going to check everything else.."Hiroshi walks away.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:21 pm
User Image

Tokiko laughed as she ran to the entrance of the amusement park. "C'mon you slow-poke!"

User Image

"Hey! Wait up!" Reina yelled running up to her.  

Cho-Cho Twain

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:21 pm
Taitto blinks and then smiles. " Its a tough job.. But if you want you can.."
She said as she looked at him. * Tomoyokai followed the boy silently. She was afraid to tap his shoulder and looked back at the girls, Then looked at him. * Kino saw the small reaction from reading her mind, She snapped her finger and made a doll appear in front of the hiroshi boy.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:23 pm
Hiroshi stops and looks down."Heh..I knew it...there is someone following.."Hiroshi turns around and looks at the girls."Hey...their kinda cute.."Hiroshi continues to walk.  

Bagsters

Divine Enthusiast

17,225 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:26 pm
User Image

Tokiko laughed again. "No way! you're just gonna have to run faster!"

User Image

"Toki-chan!!!" Reina yelled as she caught up to her, but tripped and made herself and Toki fall.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:27 pm
"Ok I like hard stuff even if I'm working with one of my only favorite girl!" he winked at her  

Hawtalicious

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:28 pm
kino looks around and sighs. " Momiji and molina, Your not good at sneaking around you know.." Molina and momiji sigh and come out of the shadows. " Buzzkill." Momiji says. * Tomoyokai stops following the boy and picks up the doll in front of him, It didnt turn invisible so it looked like a ghost walking carrying a doll that was not invisible. She walked to a bench and sat down. * Taitto blushed. " Oh.. well thanks.." She says as she trys not to let him see her blushing.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:29 pm
User Image

Tokiko fell face first to the ground and groaned. "You cluts"

User Image

Reina on her butt and rubbed the back of her head.
"Opps...".

Cho-Cho Twain

Bagsters

Divine Enthusiast

17,225 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:31 pm
Hiroshi turns around."Heh...maybe that wasn't a good time.."Hiroshi walks over to the girl."Hey nice ability..where did you learn that?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:33 pm
He tried to see her face "You ok there?"  

Hawtalicious

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:33 pm
User Image

Reina saw Molina and waved.
"Hiya!".

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:37 pm
Tomoyokai looks at him. " I learned from my cousin. She can teach you if you want." She pointed to kino. * Kino Smiled at molina and momiji and snapped her finger, makeing a fire appear in front of them. * Molina grinned and walked through the fire. Momiji hesitated and looked at kino. * Kino nodded and made a candy bar appear at the other side of the fire. * momiji jumped right in and walked slowly through it, Grabbing the candy bar. " That was fun!" He said examining his black demonic wings. " Now if you tell your mom, i will hurt you... I dont want my beloved sister hurting me.." She said smileing abit. Momiji nodded. * Molina saw reina and smiled hapily. She waved back and pointed to her watch, It had a song note on it that was big enough for people far away to see it. * Taitto looked at him, her face blushing. " Yea.. im okay..just... happy." She said quickly.  

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Bagsters

Divine Enthusiast

17,225 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:41 pm
Hiroshi looks at them and thinks."Hm...since I already know how to do it...I guess it wouldn't hurt to learn again..."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:47 pm
He put his hand on her shoulder and smiled when he noticed her blushing "Hey no need to blush Taitto"

((Sorry was watching anime))  

Hawtalicious

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:48 pm
Katiana appears right behind kino. " Little sister, Your slick... But if your gonna train my kids like that ill hunt you down and make you eat the dead ashes of my kill's." Katiana said. * Kino looked at her and sighed. " Yes sister.." She said rolling her eyes. ' Goddesses are so stingy.' she says to herself. * " Iheard that." Katiana says smirking. * Tomoyokai smiles at the boy. Im tomoyokai by the way. She says to him. * Taitto smiled. " What ever you say." She said holding back a laugh.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff