Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Creamy Fun~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Were you fooled? o3o
  Dammit... Yes...
  ~Undresses~ Wait... What? Where's the fun!?
  Hehe, no... >,>
  Pfft, I knew all along... Mebbeh...
View Results

YingBlanc

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:27 am
"just give me anything chocolaty then please" ying then spotted the pool table and walked up to it "just place it on the side of the pool table please". Ying knew how to play pool but in his mind he played it badly but it was worth the entertainment.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:29 am
Asiril put a scoop of chocolate in a bowl tossed a poon with it and slid it down the counter, nolonger caring. He stared blankly at the dripping wet man, "may I take your order..?" He perked an eyebrow.  

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:37 am
{I would think Furries could maybe do both? They are a bit of a mix. Might depend on each person. :3 Meh, who cares.}

Larka ducked behind the counter as soon as she heard the bell chime, meaning people were entering. She squatted down beside Asiril as he worked and gave others their food. She was sooooo not going to be seen like this.

Just as soon as everyone left, she'd sneak into the back and stay there until closing. Now, if everyone could just leave...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:40 am
Asiril glanced down at Larka patting her head whispering, "as manager I'm sure you could wear the mens uniform if yer hating this so much"  

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:58 am
Larka growled at the hand on her head. She looked up and lifted her lip in a snarl. "Green is not my color either..." She looked at his own shirt and cringed. "And stripes!? Blegh! Why not black and leather and chains and spikes and fishnets, huh? That screams ice cream to me," she grumbled.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:00 am
Asiril sighed shrugging, "well then I guess Ill enjoy the view till you discover a new uniform for yerself." He yawned stretching abit.  

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:05 am
Enjoy the view? What was he talking about? She smacked the back of his knee to make his leg go weak. "No sleeping! You've got work to do! Now stand up straight and look pretty dammit," she teased. Just 'cause they were friends didn't mean he could just slack off in front of her. He could at least wait until her back was turned.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:18 am
Asiril smicked as she smacked his leg he simply put eaight on his other leg and regained balance instantly as he chuckled, "oh but of course mistress. You wanted pretty and pretty you get~" with a wink, he eyed the mint choco chip ice cream. Deciding to give himself a scoop into a cone, contently giving it a lick.  

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

YingBlanc

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:20 am
Ying took the ice cream off the counter and took a scoop of it before getting back to the game, which more resembled in his mind Snooker than Pool since he know snooker better.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:19 pm
Axel sighed as he stepped out of the back room, his sleaves were rolled up and he stretched a bit. He had had trouble finding his uniform. Axel was new in town and still had no idea how he had managed to get this job so quickly. He picked up a rag and started cleaning off one of the tables. He was only a little late, but he wasn't sure how the boss would react.  

MrTomGero

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:29 pm
Larka poked her head just above the counter to see Axel had finally come out of the back. The back room was quite messy, so she'd let him off for being late. She waved a paw over the counter at Axel and called to him, "Heya! Good job getting right to work! Unlike Asiril, here."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:32 pm
Asiril stared at Larka putting a finger of ice cream in the tip of her ear, "at least I was here for opening." He remarked contently, licking his ice cream. Not caring the one who had wanted this flavor was playing pool.  

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:37 pm
Larka jerked back at the feel of the cold wetness seeping through her fur. "Sticky," she yelped. She really hated sticky, sweet things. If she hated it, why was she working at an ice cream shop? Who knows.

She leaped up and ran over to the sink against the wall. She turned on the faucet and shoved her whole head under the stream. She continued to shriek, "Sticky, sticky, sticky," over and over again as she took what appeared to be a mini bath right there in the shop.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:40 pm
Axel blinked, a bit surprised. "She like this all the time?" He asked as he passed by the counter.  

MrTomGero

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:46 pm
Asiril grinned with satisfaction, giving Axel a small nod. "Heh, I may begin to like this job." He watched his friend and Manager spaz out finding it quite laughable.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff