Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Dove`s Manor (ReOpening, players please sign in) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:27 pm
Miles jumped on seth, HOLY s**t!" He didnt know there was someone listening behind him all that time. He looked at seth with a nervous grin, "ughh...sorry..." He climbed off seth and walked behind Ying.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:30 pm
Seth hadn`t noticed Ying either, so he set Miles down and said, "Don`t sweat it. I assume you heard my little speech, Ying? Come on in, we have plenty of rooms free. A view shouldn`t be too hard, the surrounding area is gorgeous." He invited both of the newcomers in.  

SilentFox21993

YingBlanc

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:41 pm
"as long as there's a good view that inspires me i'm happy and sorry for the scare as well" Ying apologies to Miles and Seth.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:52 pm
"So, Ying, what brings you here?" Seth asked as he led them towards the dining room.  

SilentFox21993

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:05 pm
(you might want to edit it so that hes talking to miles. you know, avoid the corners)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:11 pm
((sorry, he was online when I posted that))  

SilentFox21993

YingBlanc

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:06 am
((it's k i can answer it now razz ))

"Just needed a place to rest before i continued with my tour. So what was this about the Doors and the Velam Sword?" Ying asked putting his guitar on a coat hanger by it's shoulder strap.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:11 am
Miles placed his fedora and trench coat on the very same coat rack, "Yes seth, please do tell us"  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

YingBlanc

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:29 am
"I've heard a many paranormal sightings in this house. Hopefully if the rumours are true we should see some"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:22 pm
Seth smiled and said, "Oh, just two of the many strange rumors that surround this place. The Velam Sword is still just a rumor, we don`t even know if it exists, but it is said to be a blade of incredible sharpness and balance, used by the Goddess of Nature herself...and it is believed to be hidden somewhere in this house." He seemed to be lost in thought, so Nate took over with the explaination, "And the Doors are the rumors that are actually true. There are two Doors...both of which we will show you when we take you on the tour. Undoubtedly you will both hear about many more of the mysteries...maybe you will uncover them!" They made it to the large double doors that led to the dining room. Seth pushed the doors open, revealing an extravagantly decorated room. The windows were large mosaic pieces, depicting different scenes. One appeared to be a full fox with wings flying over a building that looked an awful lot like the Dove`s Manor, and another showed a lizard playing a lute at a bar. The table in the center of the room looked as if it would sit fifty or more people. The people seated at the table lokked up upon their entry. Seth introduced everyone, save the puppies, who hadn`t been named as of yet.  

SilentFox21993

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:18 pm
Miles sat with his hands folded on hislap, "It's a pleasure to meet you all" Miles turned his head towards Icey and a devilishly handsome grin appeared on his face, "Especially you Miss Icey"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:33 pm
Icey giggled quietly, but then stopped and broke her eye contact with Miles. She was glad that animals can`t blush, otherwise she would be blushing noticably. Ember saw Icey`s reaction and stifled a laugh.  

SilentFox21993

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:20 am
Miles winked at Icey and then brought his focus to the rest of the group, "So, how long have you all lived here if you dont mind asking? Certainly most of you couldnt have lived here all your lives, and Id very much like to know more about each of you" Miles turned his head smiled at Icey.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:01 am
Seth decided to start. "Well, I kinda wandered from place to place for a while, trying to find some solid ground and being unsuccessful in doing so, and someone in Pharone suggested that I check this place out." Nate interrupted with, "And Seth doesn`t go anywhere without me!" Seth smiled and said, "Of course. Me and Nate have been here for almost two years now." ((hold on before you post, i need to go check something then I will be right back to finish this post. Sorry!))  

SilentFox21993

SilentFox21993

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:14 am
Ember chose to go next. "Meh, I just came here for a visit because I had heard some interesting stuff about this place, ended up liking it, and decided to stay because I don`t really have anyone I could go back to. Been here for a year." Sasha quickly gave her input with, "Unlike those two, I am only here visiting. Been here two weeks, plan on being here for one more at the most." Kendra approached Miles and sniffed his leg before backing up a bit and sitting down. "I am Lady Dove`s dog, and I`ve been here since I was a little pup. I`m four years old, so I, too, plan on being here for a good while." Icey was reluctant to speak, but she would have felt more akward if she didn`t. "My parents sort of...ditched me here...their only explanation for it was that I wasn`t useful to the family, and that maybe I could learn a thing or two here...Lady Dove didn`t like the circumstances, but took me in anyway. I`ve beenn here for..." She took a moment to think about it. "Oh, a good nine or ten years."  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff