Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
RP Construction (title and other things pending) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlueRockman

Dedicated Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:34 pm
dragon_1212xp
Quote:
-Just- to be on the safe side. In theory, we need only Sailor Moon, and the rest can end up following. (After all, who knows what the gals would've been doing with themselves after the events of SailorStars, right?)

Hmmmm...........Just to clarify, are we following Manga logic or Anime logic? Since both are canon but say two TOTALLY different things O___o

Very true. I'm more familiar with the anime, though only up to SuperS (and since it hasn't shown in a while, that's semi-faded).  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:51 pm
dragon_1212xp
BlueRockman
dragon_1212xp
Quote:
-Just- to be on the safe side. In theory, we need only Sailor Moon, and the rest can end up following. (After all, who knows what the gals would've been doing with themselves after the events of SailorStars, right?)

Hmmmm...........Just to clarify, are we following Manga logic or Anime logic? Since both are canon but say two TOTALLY different things O___o

Very true. I'm more familiar with the anime, though only up to SuperS (and since it hasn't shown in a while, that's semi-faded).

Well you can find Stars on Youtube, though in pieces, and I'm sure a quick google search or trip to Yahoo answers would give you a website where you cna watch them in tact.

As for the manga, it WAS suspended from Manga Fox but is now, luckily BACK! So you can read all the sparkily goodness there if you wish.

Sounds good indeed. smile  

BlueRockman

Dedicated Dabbler

BlueRockman

Dedicated Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:35 pm
dragon_1212xp
Quote:

You're gonna need to brush up, hardcore Otakus like us are gonna tear into "canon" like a piece of fresh hamburger, so be prepared =D especially if it's a conflict between anime and manga canon, those get intense >_>

Besides, since you're a guy you get the bonus of more panty flashes (oh yeah, that's right, I went there).

A male villain, even? razz  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:28 pm
dragon_1212xp
BlueRockman
dragon_1212xp
Quote:

You're gonna need to brush up, hardcore Otakus like us are gonna tear into "canon" like a piece of fresh hamburger, so be prepared =D especially if it's a conflict between anime and manga canon, those get intense >_>

Besides, since you're a guy you get the bonus of more panty flashes (oh yeah, that's right, I went there).

Yes actually, let's not forget those lil' bad guys that call themselves Fish's Eye and Zoisite.

Need to burn some dubbing companies?  

BlueRockman

Dedicated Dabbler

BlueRockman

Dedicated Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:53 pm
dragon_1212xp
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yes actually, let's not forget those lil' bad guys that call themselves Fish's Eye and Zoisite.

Need to burn some dubbing companies?

Well yeah, but in the manga Fish's Eye and Tiger's Eye actually cross dress...>_> because SM is like that XD

-sets aside a gun-  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:23 pm
dragon_1212xp
Quote:
Quote:
Well yeah, but in the manga Fish's Eye and Tiger's Eye actually cross dress...>_> because SM is like that XD

-sets aside a gun-

lol whuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut?

They get shot the second they flash.  

BlueRockman

Dedicated Dabbler

BlueRockman

Dedicated Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:50 pm
Maybe I'll be like the Nostalgia Critic when you mention a Bat Credit Card.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:15 pm
dragon_1212xp
BlueRockman
Maybe I'll be like the Nostalgia Critic when you mention a Bat Credit Card.

Am I a horrible person for liking that movie for all it's silly, quirky, random ness? O.o

Depends on if I'm terrible for things I'm into.  

BlueRockman

Dedicated Dabbler

Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas