Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Football Field/Track Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

trent Iane

2,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:04 am
User Image

Feels like a teenage dream...

Julia smiled and nodded, then stopped. "Okay, your turn to lead. You know all the steps right?" She asked with a smile and kept her arms over his shoulder and shifted the hands on her hips a bit.

The way you turn me on...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:08 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Riku was a little hesitant at first but then got the hang of it he started to move left to right almost like he was following the wind he closed his eyes and just embraced the moment , then he opened them and just smiled at Julia.  

With StainedEyes

trent Iane

2,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:11 am
User Image

Julia blushed lightly for how good he was. She made a fake cough and back up from him, letting him go, and hiding the blush with the sleeve from her arm "Uh, that was good. What would you like to learn next?" She questioned, still looking away from him.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:19 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Riku thought to himself Did I do something wrong? he then said I don't know how about you choose....  

With StainedEyes

trent Iane

2,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:21 am
User Image

Julia giggled lightly and took away the sleeve from her face and the blush was still there but only slightly. She then stuck out her tongue at him "I would teach you others that i know, but it includes some grinding. I don't think you would like that" She giggled again. She only thought of riku as a friend at the moment.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:48 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Riku had said with a laugh Well yeah maybe that would be a little strange so then wwhat else do you want to do?  

With StainedEyes

trent Iane

2,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:58 am
User Image

Julia grinned and touched his chest then ran "YOUR IT!" she giggled and ran across the football field with a smile. She didn't know what to do so she decided on playing tag, like a child.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Riku laughed , he was very fast so it was very easy for him to tag her , Riku was also very clueless and did not the difference between friends and "girlfriends" so when he spotted Julia he grinned and hugged her and said Tag! he said with a playful voice.  

With StainedEyes

trent Iane

2,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:06 pm
User Image

Julia squeaked and whined "Kyaa!" Then she touched him too, and slipped from his arms and ran quickly. She only ran in vampire speed when she wanted to. Right now,. it was tag and she wanted to have fun and not cheat.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Riku smiled and ran after her he looked around but couldn't seem to find her and started to run all over the place.  

With StainedEyes

trent Iane

2,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:57 pm
User Image

feels like a teenage dream....

Julia giggled and hid under the bleachers and kept quiet a possible, even trying to not breathe to loud, which wasn't that hard. She looked around to make sure she wasn't going to be found. This was like when she was smaller. But not in a football field. And the best thing was. She never told the difference between boys that are friends and boyfriends. To her, they were the same almost. Just they kissed.

....The way you turn me on

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Riku looked around and had finally spotted her under the bleachers and he quietly walked beind her and tapped her on the head , with his strangly warm hands and said Got ya!  

With StainedEyes

trent Iane

2,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:07 pm
User Image

Feels like a teenage dream....

Julia squeaked and got up quickly. She stuck her tongue out at him and giggled "Yeah whatever! wanna do something else now!?" She was like a ball of energy almost. But a vampire and a girl. She looked through the bleachers and smiled softly "It's so pretty..." She said, still looking at the field and the lights. on it.

....The way you turn me on

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Riku looked at Julia and said Yeah it's pretty amazing.... but he himself did not know if he was referring to her or the feild.  

With StainedEyes

trent Iane

2,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:31 pm
User Image

Feels like a teenage dream....

Julia smiled and looked back at him with a small soft smile and got up, then hugged him "Your a good friend, riku." She said in a soft tone. Her smile just stuck there and even her teeth showed a bit. But that was a good thing, not a bad thing.

...The way you turn me on

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces