Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Undead] Amrita's Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:20 am
-----Saved-----

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:51 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

SCHOOL SUPPLIES.

I am very happy that I remembered I needed them.

Day One:
Mr. Blobby is weird....he looks so...weird! Guess I'm not one to talk. But he seemed to like the cake. He gave me a stapler out of it! Then I went and made my first and best friend.

Day Two
He's looking Healthier, kind of! He didn't like my food though. Oh well, can't win them all, right?

Day Three
I found jumping beans outside! They looked really good, I was hoping Mr. Blobby would like them. He Did. He gave me a pair of scissors!

....My Stapler came to life and tried to pin my sari to me. That wasn't very nice.

Day Four
Mr. Blobby doesn't like octopus tentacles, but he really looked strange after that! All wriggling and monster like, well, more monster like! I think he's bigger than what he used to be. I saw a couple jumping beans still in there! Maybe he was saving them?

My scissors came to life. The Scis-Bird and Staple-Gator like to play Spy vs Spy. I've never seen Spy vs Spy, but I'm told that's what they're like.

Day Five
You can never go wrong with mud pie! I got a pen out of it! It's a pretty pen, very stripey.

Day Six
My pen turned into a snake and it tried to bite me when I was getting Tahki's skelly number. THAT wasn't very nice, but it's a snake so I guess I understand. Mr. Blobby was looking REALLY WEIRD, so I brought him some dye. I got the same book that Tahki has! I wonder if she has the same everything else as me, too? I'm going to name the book Yuki, if I remember. Like I said I would try to.

...Or did I say it? I don't remember.

+++

Technical Stuff

School Store
With: ....Mr. Blobby?
Type: Open/Event RP
Word Count: 510 (Not counted)
Completed: Yes
Attempt One - Gave slice of upside down blood cake, Received Haunted Stapler.
Attempt Two - Gave Gummy Fingers, Received Nothing.
Attempt Three - Gave Jumping Beans, Received Haunted Scissors.
Attempt Four - Gave fresh Octopus tentacles, Received Nothing.
Attempt Five - Gave mud pie surprise, Received Haunted Pen.
Attempt Six - Gave Jello and Food Colouring, Received Haunted Book

Enoh Love
Crew

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:58 am
Making her first friend

A Friend.

I made a friend today! It was great! I don't think I've ever had ghoulish friends before! This is...this is...yay! I'm so happy I can't even write straight! : D

I was just getting out of the school store with my stapler (I have never used a stapler before! But my friend told me how! so exciting!), and I saw her, and I ran. SHE RAN TOO. I was like WHAT. But then, theeeeeen I tripped, and that made me stop running, but then she stopped running, and then we started talking. She was surprised that I was running from her! How is that surprising? Her first store thing was a book. It was pretty, it had her colours.

We are in the same clubs so far! I don't know what we are going to do about the third club though...

We'll figure it out!

I have a friend!!!

+++

Technical Stuff

Doin the School thing?
With: Tahki Yuki
Type: Regular RP
Word Count: 1996
Completed: Yep!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:03 am
Support the Thermos!

-- RP in progress --

+++

Technical Stuff

Support the Thermos!
With: Temes (Chuppi)
Word Count: ???
Completed: In Progress

Enoh Love
Crew

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:04 am
Research with Val

-- RP in progress --

+++

Technical Stuff

Research Purposes Only?
With: Valentino

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:05 am
Studying with Daisuke

-- RP in Progress! --

+++

Technical Stuff

Silent Library
With: Daisuke

Enoh Love
Crew

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:06 am
Student Council Booths

User Image

There is an Undead running for Student Council President! I have never been so proud to be stuck in a rotting corpse a zombie!

She did this REALLY COOL wall-climby-flippy-thing. It was great!

I am very much going to be voting for her.
Button by Meeki

+++

Technical Stuff

Vote for Rain!
With: Rain
Type: Open RP
Word Count: 557 - Does not count
Completed: Yes.
Looking at the Booth
Running away Leaving the Booth

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:23 am
Cheering up Lizzy

I met another Demon!

I don't really know why I've been so scared of them...I'm not even sure if I should be anymore. I mean, every one I have met so far has been so incredibly nice! Lizzy especially. She's running for Treasurer! She was also a little down on herself I guess, or something. I don't know why, she said she could count! I can't think of anything a treasurer does, and since she's so nice I really don't see how she can't win!

She also called me a new friend! I've been making such wonderful friends. I really, really hope this lasts!

I also hope Lizzy wins, I think that would be great.

I'd like to see her again...I hope she remembers me!

+++

Technical Stuff

Penny for your Thoughts?
With: Elizabeth (Lizzy)
Completed: Yes! Counted.

Enoh Love
Crew

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:59 pm
Games with Lucien

LONG DAY WAS LONG.

But it was fun! I think.

I met a boil named Lucien when I went to get pet food...he is very nice, though sometimes he hurts my head. But that's okay though! He gives me head pats and I really like that...I don't know why. It feels...comforting? One day I have to introduce him to Dungeons and Humans, and I want to find him something fun to do with goggles, since he likes them so much. He also likes being close, and that's kind of unnerving...

He was in my room though! I've never had anyone in my room before! It was...weird. Mini Golem smacked him in the head by accident! It was kind of funny but I felt bad for him. Demon Cat seemed to get along with him just fine though, which was nice.

We played twenty questions and...and I think I said some things I maybe shouldn't have. I mean, we could only answer yes and no but what happens if he remembers?! If he asks me again about my hands and feet and what I stole and everything else...I don't know how I'll get out of it...

I hope he forgets.

He also wants me to sit on a cloud. I don't like clouds, they're so high up. But he's expecting that I at least try it once. I don't want to! Um, um... I don't know what to do! He looked so excited about it I can't just say no...

I hope he forgets about that too.

I'm tiiiiired....going to bed.

+++

Technical Stuff

Got Lost
With: Lucien
Completed: Yes! Counted

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:05 pm
Tossing Eggs

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I've never really thrown eggs before! It was fun, though. When I tossed them I ws trying to hit these target things...and when I hit one, I accidentally chose a rotten egg from the bins that Nox person had. I'm not quite sure how I missed the candies or the TP rolls, but I'm not complaining! Free things are free things, and a rotting egg I didn't have before is still a great prize!

Besides, I'm rotting too, kind of! I think it's cute. Well, it got a lot cuter once it turned into a ghost-zombie bird thing. I wonder if I should replace Demon Cat or Mini Golem for now, I mean, all they do is fight...

See above for a picture of Spoilers!

+++

Technical Stuff

So, you think you can Trick?
With: ----
Type: Event / Open RP
Word Count: N/A
Completed: Yeah
Amrita's Winning Toss

Enoh Love
Crew

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:14 pm
Voting Prize

I voted today!

The...contestants...? Were all really neat. They had great speeches and were really bold and stuff! Well, I mean except for that Nukpana person. He scares me. I voted for him and I really really really have to find his pin later, just incase. I don't want to get bullied. ;n;

I also voted for Count Chocula! I thought that was pretty brave of that person (Unless it really was Count Chocula, then it was really brave of you!). So they got my vote, too! I wonder who it was....you know, if it wasn't Mr. Chocula himself.

Now to just...sit and wait to see who won!

EDIT: I AM GOING TO HAVE TO FIND A PIN FROM THAT NUK GUY'S CAMPAIGN...and my button turned into a lobster. ;;

+++

Technical Stuff

Student Council Elections
With: ---
Type: Event/Open RP
Word Count: N/A
Completed: Yes
Rita Votes Here

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:15 pm
Birth of Eardrum Orgasm

-- RP in Progress! --

+++

Technical Stuff

Forming a Band
With: Tahki, Israfel

Enoh Love
Crew

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:22 pm
Battle of the Bands

User Image
Logo by lizbot

Why do we have to be called that?! D:!

I'm pretty proud of myself for getting up on stage, but I would be lying if I said it was on my own determination! Ever since we made the band I felt...obligated? To do it. I mean, I couldn't let Tahki down! I did meet this really great Siren though, he (?) is very cool, and though his singing makes me feel funny I'm still pretty sure he's better than I could ever be.

Our song was pretty awesome - but JACK was it ever hard to hold onto the Guitar! I think I want to keep trying it, maybe...I mean it was fun despite everything and I must have been a tiny bit of okay at it because they still like me, but...but what if I pick it up, and can't focus on my school work?! That would be aweful! I don't know what to do....

But the actual battle we had to do was...interesting! We were against Lunatic Blue, I kind of got into a kind-of Guitar fight with their guitarist. She was very pretty...very blue. Come to think of it, they were all pretty blue. Is that why there's 'blue' in their band name? Maybe.

I broke my Guitar, and then Israfel choked on a fly, and then Tahki took both bands out. I could have been the last player standing though! I was so, so close! But this stupid body and it's stupid rigor and all the excitement shut it down and gah.

So we lost.

Probably because of me.

I'm sorry. ;;

It was fun, though!

+++

Technical Stuff

Battle of the Bands
With: Eardrum Orgasm: Tahki + Israfel // Other Bands
Type: Event / Open RP
Completed: Yes. +3 Growth
Tahki signs them up - Ugh why that naaaaaame...
Old Crypt Rockout - Tryouts! Their scores were...sad.
Ghost Stadium - Eardrum Orgasm vs Lunatic Blue! - Lost

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:27 pm
Ghoul Talk

-- RP in Progress --

+++

Technical Stuff

I dont know, what do you want to do?
With: Tahki + Minis

Enoh Love
Crew

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:45 am
Where do babies come from?!

Sex Ed.

Um.

Y-yeah...

+++

Technical Stuff

Emergency Sex Ed Class
With: Nurse Cricket, Others
Type: Class RP?
Word Count: 1528
Completed: Yes~
Amrita-specific post one - Where do they come from, and how to prevent them?!

Other Amrita Posts:

[1] - [2] - [3] - [4] - [5] - [6] - [7]

{ Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas