Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vanilla_bean_frappichino

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:32 pm
sun kuran7
vanilla_bean_frappichino
I would prefer mine christian, but I may fall in love with someone who is not. I would really want him to love god. And very kind and gentle, without a temper problem. Good compromising and communication skills, so we could talk about feelings without him getting mad or internalizing things that would show up later. Fun and open minded. And not desperate for a girlfriend. The desperate ones are annoying and it never works. A relationship is about two people who love themselves and know what they want. Not one annoying guy who clings to me for happiness and expects me to turn him into someone he will like, or depending on my love to like himself.

i like your dream guy.

Thank you haha. I really hope that guy is out there.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:53 pm
vanilla_bean_frappichino
sun kuran7
vanilla_bean_frappichino
I would prefer mine christian, but I may fall in love with someone who is not. I would really want him to love god. And very kind and gentle, without a temper problem. Good compromising and communication skills, so we could talk about feelings without him getting mad or internalizing things that would show up later. Fun and open minded. And not desperate for a girlfriend. The desperate ones are annoying and it never works. A relationship is about two people who love themselves and know what they want. Not one annoying guy who clings to me for happiness and expects me to turn him into someone he will like, or depending on my love to like himself.

i like your dream guy.

haha , I hope my is to .But if we believe maybe it will happen.  

sun kuran7

5,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100

vanilla_bean_frappichino

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:45 pm
sun kuran7
vanilla_bean_frappichino
sun kuran7
vanilla_bean_frappichino

i like your dream guy.

haha , I hope my is to .But if we believe maybe it will happen.

Yeah, I know there are guys like that out there, I have met alot. It is just it was never right to date them at the time. Either they had a girlfriend, they did not follow god, they were amazing people but had no respect for parents or friends, or were immature and did not know how to get jobs or accept responsibility. Ugh. At this rate, it may be years. Three of my friends got married this year (We just graduated high school last year) But to really nice guys. I guess it was their time. Of course they are still in college, it is prob too young, but it worked out well and they planned things. Why can't most guys be mature like that?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:23 am
My dream guy is cute, with nice eyes. Someone who could make me laugh and smile. He would be sweet and loving towards me. He would be mature, and the type of guy who wouldn't mind just staying home, watching movies and relaxing
with his girl. And, he would make a good, sweet, and loving daddy if we ended up getting married and had kids.
heart  

Team-Switzerland00

Kanoka Uchiha

4,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:04 am
I had my dream guy ;3; but he had to leave me. I hope to get him bak one day.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:57 pm
My dream guy is pretty tall, straight black hair, brown eyes or dark eyes (I like men from Hong Kong). He should be nice, I like the quiet, serious type. I prefer a guy who is good at math (to help me because I suck) and the type who likes playing video games (like me!). I want a guy who will love me for who I am and who will actually care about me. Finally I want him to support me if I want kids and I want him to be able to cook, because I can't stand guys who can't cook. >.<  

quistismeofa

9,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

radicaledward124

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:28 pm
my dream guy is a United States Marine. and as long as he's wearing dress blues, it doesn't matter what he looks like. other than that it's more than looks that matter  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:38 pm
Answer: I'm your dream guy ;D

Herrow there  

Hollister Holocaust

eskimo kissses

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:25 pm
Hollister Holocaust

Herrow there

Hai :3 LOL Which one of us r you talking too? *tries to make apperance look prettier*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:22 pm
StrawberryFlavoredBonbons
Hollister Holocaust

Herrow there

Hai :3 LOL Which one of us r you talking too? *tries to make apperance look prettier*

I'm every woman's dream 3nodding

lol hurray for being egotistical xD  

Hollister Holocaust

eskimo kissses

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:54 pm
Hollister Holocaust
Hollister Holocaust

Herrow there

Aww Being egotistical is pretty awesome. I am too. Teehee! Just wondering...This is an all girls guild how did you get in here?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:56 pm
Hollister Holocaust
Hollister Holocaust

Herrow there

Aww Being egotistical is pretty awesome. I am too. Teehee! Just wondering...This is an all girls guild how did you get in here?

I'm not sure. I've been in here for a really REALLY long time. I even announced in the forums that I'm a guy, and I didn't get banned or anything. So I guess I'm here to stay smile  

Hollister Holocaust

eskimo kissses

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:00 pm
Hollister Holocaust
Hollister Holocaust
Hollister Holocaust

Herrow there

I'm not sure. I've been in here for a really REALLY long time. I even announced in the forums that I'm a guy, and I didn't get banned or anything. So I guess I'm here to stay smile

I must say it is very dumb of the moderators to let you slide and stay in this guild...as a dude. But kudos on being the first and only guy to crash this guild...and being every girl's dream XD! *high five*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:02 pm
Hollister Holocaust
Hollister Holocaust
Hollister Holocaust

Herrow there

I must say it is very dumb of the moderators to let you slide and stay in this guild...as a dude. But kudos on being the first and only guy to crash this guild...and being every girl's dream XD! *high five*

Le high five ^_^  

Hollister Holocaust

The Main Floor

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas