Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 83. Dead threads
Shadow beings return - legend of zelda RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:52 am
Terry nodded, "You are a bright one. Indeed, those clouds you see are a forthcoming of a storm. But, I was more or less referring to a coming evil. Storm clouds are a natural occurrence, however, the storm I was talking about in Ordonia indicates that evil is once again on its way to the wind waker isles. I gather from your outfit that you come from Outset. I have not seen Link Windwaker for some time. Perhaps you know what's become of the lad."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:51 pm
Nixi nodded. "Yeah, I come from Outset." She said, with a slight nod. As he asked what had become of Link she perked up, suddenly more interested in the conversation than before. "You know Link?" She asked. She of course had heard the legends of the Link, living on the island of which he used to live, but had never heard of anyone who actually knew him.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 2:24 am
"Yes, I did. A long time ago. He gave my girlfriend those golden feathers during the times of the great evil shadows. But since the Shadow disappeared, so did he and well...I kinda miss the runt. Hmm...maybe he's on that Oasis Island. But he'd be really really old. Aha! Care to do a small favor for me? I want you to sail to the Oasis Island and see if Link's home. If he is, ask him to write me a letter then put it in the post box. I will reward you, of course."  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 5:24 am
Nixi thought for a moment. She hadn't been off the island for about a week, so she was getting a bit stir-crazy... "Alright. However..." She thought about her answer for a moment, and bit her lip. "Oasis Island is pretty far away, no chance I can swim that far. And from the looks of it," She looked around the island. "There aren't any boast in sight. Unless you've got one stored away somewhere, how am I supposed to get there?"  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 7:34 pm
The Rito chief squawked momentarily, then replied, "You fly. Head to dragon roost's dungeon area and make your way to the top and speak with Valoo the dragon. He will give you one of his scales. But you must tell him that the chief sent you otherwise, you might be burned to a crisp and eaten. Valoo is funny that way. Normally, only rito can do this, but since you have Outset blood, the blood of courage, it is up to you. Oh, and here are some tools you will need for the journey."

Terry gave the young Hylian a grappling hook, some bombs with a bomb bag, and a boomerang.

"If you see a post, use the grappling hook. If you see some boulders in your way, use the bombs. And as for the boomerang, if that Scorpion tries anything funny, just use that tool on its eye to stun it and then use your fists to smash it back into the lava pit."  
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 1:22 pm
Nixi looked at the items. "These seem kind of familiar..." She said, and then looked up at the Rito with a smile. "Thanks. Wish me luck!" She said, and started off towards Valoo.

When Nixi got inside the dungeon she looked around. It was all very quiet, and she couldn't believe a scorpion was living down here. It was quite hot, due to lava in some areas (I believe... correct me if I'm wrong, it's been a while since I've played this part). She walked towards doorway. Or rather, what she thought was a doorway to the next room. It was blocked by a rock with a small crack in it. Nixi examined the crack, trying to squeeze through, but it was no use. She thought about going back up to the Rito to tell him, and a thought in the back of her mind she had never learned his name... She shrugged it off and was about to go walk back up when she remembered he gave her bombs and a bomb bag, which was now hanging over her shoulder with the opening on her back.

She pulled a bomb out of the bomb bag and set it in front of the rock. She panicked a bit, and ran back a bit before it exploded. An opening was now formed in the rock. "Alright!" She said, and continued walking through the dungeon.

(Sorry about writing like 3 paragraphs, I just tried to remember what I did the first time I set off the bomb. I'm not sure there was really a rock in the beginning, but since it's been a while since Link has passed through, a rick might have fallen... Anyways, I'll wait for you to post then might either time-skip or make a brief description of her going through the dungeon. Unless you wanted e to include the scorpion, then I'll just skip to where she has to face it and then skip to when she gets out.)  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 8:33 pm
(You were close. The volcano stage was the first dungeon. So, the first thing ya did was water a bomb flower and then blow up a boulder so to get across the moat. The spring would fill and then its bombing basket ball where you toss bombs into two pots in order that you get across the lava pit.)

Meanwhile, the Zora had walked onto land and secretly followed the Hylian. She shook her head when she saw the failed attempts at the lava ball. Because Dee shook her head, the lava hardened allowing for safe passage.

Now furthering in, Dee had to hide a few times as not to be noticed. Truth was, Dee wanted to see Valoo for herself with her own eyes. Getting across the poles was going to be a challenge since she had no wings nor any rope to get across. She wondered if her fins might allow for some air time, but wasn't exactly sure. Then she remembered what those creatures with the sitcks and swords dropped. Joy pendants! If Dee undid them and then tied the ends together allowing for a Zora made grappling hook then maybe it would be possible. Worse come to worse, she'd fall back into the ocean.  
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 6:07 am
Nixi looked behind her and saw the Zora. "Oh... hi. How, I mean, Who are you?" She asked. She remembered seeing this Zora earlier when it walked past her and she had hid behind a rock.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 2:06 am
(Just make some sort of sign that your character notices the Zora and then we can skip to the scorpion scene, okay?)

The Zora blinked then replied, "My name is Dee. I am the new princess of the Zoras and I wanted to see this Valoo myself to inform him of my troubles. Something has happened to Jabun the great Sea God. So, like it or not, I am coming with you."  
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 2:16 pm
Nixi nodded happily. "Aright, you may join me in my quest towards Valoo, but there is one condition! You must help." And without waiting for a reply, she began walking inside

-They face many dangers but eventually passed all of them, now lets get to the cool part!-

As Nixi walked into the dungeon with the scorpion, Dee hopefully following behind, the door became blocked behind them. The Lava-Scorpion was swimming around the lava when it jumped out at them. Nixi took a few steps back, a bit startled, and watched it move around.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 12:53 am
Dee having the wisdom of the Zoras with her, she said, "Well, what are you waiting for? Use that grappling hook on Valoo's tail to knock the ceiling onto the scorpion's head three times. When its armor is destroyed, then you run around distracting the insect while I destroy it using my jumping fin assault."

A promise was a promise and besides, Dee felt like she was really a part of windwaker here. She gained some pretty neat gear along the way too. Upgrades for her array of assault weapons against the enemies that are sure to be trying to stop them.  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 2:23 pm
Nixi nodded, and shot the grappling up at Valoo's tail. Sadly, it missed. She shot the grappling hook again and hit it! A rock fell fell on top of the scorpion's head, damaging it's armor. Nixi jumped out of the way as it lunged at her, just in time too! She shot the grappling hook at Valoo's tail once more and a rock dropped on the scorpion's armor. 'Just once more...' She thought, and the scorpion slammed one of it's pincers where she was standing. She rolled out of the way quickly, and shot the grappling hook one last time. A rock landed on the scorpion and it's armor fell off. She dodged the pincers again and waited for Dee to finish it.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 1:48 pm
With the greatest of ease, showing elegance while finishing of the Armored Scorpion, Dee landed on both feet as if she was having the time of her life doing this. "There we go, bye bye buggie, and hello Great Valoo!"

Valoo looked down and saw that a Hylian and a Zora had helped defeat the scorpion once again. Understanding Valoo's language, Dee translated. "Valoo wants to thank us for defeating the scorpion, but he also wants to know what a Zora and a Hylian are doing on the mountain. It was his understanding that only Rito are supposed to climb it to earn their wings. He wants to know who authorized this visit."

Answering the dragon, Dee said, "I will be honest with you. I am here because Jabun is in trouble and I need a Hylian's help to save him. So, I partnered with this one here and I am having a blast. As for the Hylian...she is here for something else."  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 7:17 am
Nixi thought for a moment. "I am here.. because I was to ask you for one of your scales for a boat! The cheif sent me..." She added, and looked at Dee. "I was supposed to check on what Link was doing for him..." She said. "I guess you could come along, and we could help each other... if you wanted."  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:23 pm
Valoo gave two scales. One to Nixi and the other to Dee. Translating again, Dee said, "Valoo says that Link can be found on the Oasis Island and that we should head there next with our scales. These scales will allow us to fly through the air as if we were Rito and we should try and help Link get unstuck from his own cellar."

Equipping her new scale, Dee's arms grew blue-bird wings and she flapped them to get airborne. She then said to Nixi, "Well, come on. We don't have all day. If Link needs our help then we gotta go help him."  
83. Dead threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff