Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
Do you ever wonder why guys say these things to eachother?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrublord Luna

7,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:46 pm
Genji Gincosu
its just to prove who has a bigger p***s...simple C:
Why don't they just measure them side by side. eek

IMEANWHAT? xD I didn't just say that...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:33 pm
HyperMuffins
Nubbcakez
HyperMuffins

This one time my little 13 yearold cousin (he's a boy) was singing Taylor Swift and EVERYONE in the lobby was taking turns singing verses. xD!!! LOL

Lmao. That's just awesome.
One time someone started singing 'Don't Stop Believing' and everybody joined in, that was just so much fun haha.
I know~ It's so fricken funny when people just randomly burst out into song. xD I just sit there and listen, sometimes I have to mute my mic I'm laughing so hard...especially when they sing girly songs like those. :3

LOL! that's actually pretty funny =D
I was singing this one time (can't remember the song) in a game during Search and Destroy and some people were singing along, some weren't. Then it got all quiet... my team died! I was the only one left with 5+ enemies! I was walking slowly but someone behind me was using ninja. Of course the game had to be quiet... so my volume was turned on a bit louder than normal for the slightest noise to go through. When I thought everything was okay, all I heard was BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! The enemy used Rangers Akimbo on me! -__- When I died I kind of yelled out "AH! Ohhh my god!" haha, everyone laughed along with me XP

13roken Butterfly

Hilarious Businesswoman

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Dressed Up 200

J-bling z1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:19 pm
The reason while people say stuff like that is because they are just oking around I mean people singing online is just people singing because they know part of the sone,the im going torape you thing is just like saying gay stuff is funn ut not serious gay stuff and being serious about it.(For example one guy said he was going to rape him and the other said"Ok I'd do come to my house,tie me to the bed,and lets get in on.")When I heard that I laughed very hard.Its just abunch of jokes and if its really bothering you either leave the lobby and join another,or mute them but thats just if your being bothered.But if it makes you laugh then laugh.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:14 pm
J-bling z1
The reason while people say stuff like that is because they are just oking around I mean people singing online is just people singing because they know part of the sone,the im going torape you thing is just like saying gay stuff is funn ut not serious gay stuff and being serious about it.(For example one guy said he was going to rape him and the other said"Ok I'd do come to my house,tie me to the bed,and lets get in on.")When I heard that I laughed very hard.Its just abunch of jokes and if its really bothering you either leave the lobby and join another,or mute them but thats just if your being bothered.But if it makes you laugh then laugh.
Oh no! It doesn't really bother me that much, if anything I get a kick out of it. xD I like hearing that... then I act dumb and ask "Why are you saying that to a lobby full of guys? You-must-be-gay." x3 BUT I have really heard some real gay stuff online. eek

My brother and his friends like to act gay. They say things like "I love you hunn!" or make "noises" together on the mic to freak out the enemy team. just for shits and giggles. xD  

Scrublord Luna

7,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100

Brother Dave

O.G. Noob

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:10 am
I have no idea too D:  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:16 am
I prefer to just stay quite and completely own everyone. Lead by example.  

Plain Username

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces