Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

eskimo kissses

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:50 am
Fee blanche
ventera
I honestly Hate it how people hate Justin Bieber... If u dont know him... U have no right to judge -_-.

how girls are Over Obsessive with unnecessary Things. Its just stupid.

Vampires... Their dumb :/

If you say U HATE Twilight or Miley Cyrus Or Any crap like that I hope ur know that ur just trying to fit in with another crowd.. Saying that dosnt make u cool :/ Which Irritates me how people say that -__

boring people..

British...(They annoy the crap outta me)

annoying people

when im hungry razz

Racist people

Sugar

That's Rude, I'm British, and My Whole Family Is To.
There's Nothing 'Annoying' About Any British Person I've Ever Met.
I Don't Go Around Saying All Americans (or Mexicans, etc.) Are Annoying.
So Don't Judge People Just Because Their 'Foreign'.

Ture thst sister! dramallama  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:03 pm
Fee blanche
ventera
I honestly Hate it how people hate Justin Bieber... If u dont know him... U have no right to judge -_-.

If you say U HATE Twilight or Miley Cyrus Or Any crap like that I hope ur know that ur just trying to fit in with another crowd.. Saying that dosnt make u cool :/ Which Irritates me how people say that -__

boring people..

annoying people

when im hungry razz

Racist people

Sugar

Okay Hunny, Thats In Your Opinnion. Ive Had Alot Of Problems With British In That Past. And Who Said I Was Judging Because There Foreign... Wow... Seriously? -_-  

ventera

Interesting Businesswoman

Zenally

4,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:26 pm
ventera
Fee blanche
ventera

boring people..

annoying people

when im hungry razz

Racist people

Sugar

Okay Hunny, Thats In Your Opinnion. Ive Had Alot Of Problems With British In That Past. And Who Said I Was Judging Because There Foreign... Wow... Seriously? -_-

Well, you may want to say some British people have caused problems in my life, instead of "they annoy me". That's offensive to a lot of people, whether it's your opinion or not. So next time maybe say the specific group of British people that have been actually bothering you, instead of lobbing the whole lot in with a few nasties. The likelihood of an entire country getting together to annoy you just isn't possible, so choose your words carefully please, because you can't just call the whole country annoying unless you've actually met every British person, man woman and child, and found them all to be annoying or problematic.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:28 pm
Zenally
ventera
Fee blanche
ventera

boring people..

annoying people

when im hungry razz

Racist people

Sugar

Well, you may want to say some British people have caused problems in my life, instead of "they annoy me". That's offensive to a lot of people, whether it's your opinion or not. So next time maybe say the specific group of British people that have been actually bothering you, instead of lobbing the whole lot in with a few nasties. The likelihood of an entire country getting together to annoy you just isn't possible, so choose your words carefully please, because you can't just call the whole country annoying unless you've actually met every British person, man woman and child, and found them all to be annoying or problematic.

Nicely put miss!*gives her a hug for her awesome wording*  

eskimo kissses

Tipsy Conversationalist

ventera

Interesting Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:29 pm
Zenally
ventera
Fee blanche
ventera

boring people..

annoying people

when im hungry razz

Racist people

Sugar

I Obviously Don't Mean All British, And If You Can't Catch That You Honestly Shouldn't Be Replying To This -_-  
The Main Floor

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff