Submit

eskimo kissses

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:15 pm
sun kuran7
StrawberryFlavoredBonbons
cixoT-Cupcake
LMFAO that is truely funny.
I miss being young and having such cute funny crush drama. The only advise i can give you now, now that its to late is to tell the guy next time and dont just waite.

kk! Well I will just have to wait until the next cute guy rolls along!Maybe he might switch schools *wishs on a shooting star*!Until then still waiting......*sits on bench and waits tapping foot to the ground rolleyes *

So you are just waiting for a next guy .
You said you like this guy now you don't.
Why not go to him , don't just sit on that bench and tapping on your foot .You must tell him how you feel, when your with the next guy you may think about and how you just didn't go to him .

Well I mean what else can I do it is TOO LATE,as cixoT-Cupcake said.Plus I don't have any contact with him.He might not even like me anymore or worse.....HE MIGHT HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!! eek sorry bout that.I just don't know what to do anymore!!!*cries into pillow*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:59 pm
sun kuran7
cixoT-Cupcake
LMFAO that is truely funny.
I miss being young and having such cute funny crush drama. The only advise i can give you now, now that its to late is to tell the guy next time and dont just waite.

kk! Well I will just have to wait until the next cute guy rolls along!Maybe he might switch schools *wishs on a shooting star*!Until then still waiting......*sits on bench and waits tapping foot to the ground rolleyes *

So you are just waiting for a next guy .
You said you like this guy now you don't.
Why not go to him , don't just sit on that bench and tapping on your foot .You must tell him how you feel, when your with the next guy you may think about and how you just didn't go to him .

Well I mean what else can I do it is TOO LATE,as cixoT-Cupcake said.Plus I don't have any contact with him.He might not even like me anymore or worse.....HE MIGHT HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!! eek sorry bout that.I just don't know what to do anymore!!!*cries into pillow*

* but an hand on her back*
Don't cry okay , Just be friends with him and if he has a girlfriend , date others guys and if his girlfriend be ready to be at his side.  

sun kuran7

5,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100

Darkswiftmist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:44 pm
How do you really know he likes you?
If you heard it from a second hand source

maybe your brother was lying so you wouldn't keep worrying about trying to get him.. or he didn't want you dating his friend

Idk.

You could try to get in contact with him and ask him personally.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:04 pm
i have boy trouble too and think of something else not just him.Try to get him out of your mind.I like this guy and i think he likes me back but i am to shy to ask him .and anyway he is moving next year then in 2013 i will see him again .
someone help me too.  

momo Maximus

Romantic Lover

3,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Hygienic 200
The Main Floor

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash