Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Rose Acadamy

Back to Guilds

A rp acadamy for vampires,werewolves,angels,demons, and various other races. 

Tags: School, Vampires, Demons, Romance, Lycans 

Reply Dorms
Dorm 2- Rae's hideout Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ScarletLeaf44

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:31 pm
Alex chuckled at the joke, "Well, I'm the oldest of the triplets. I'm a book nut, as you can see," He guestured to the large collection of books he had, "I am kind of the leader of the three of us, I can control fire, read minds and am usually the really calm one." He tilted his head to the side, "But what about you Rae? What are you like?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:39 pm
Desirae Felicity Fathom

Her face flushed when he said that he could read minds. He must know how she feels then! Calming down she smiled. " Well...I was born in Austrilla.. land down unda mate" She laughed shaking her blue hair smiling as she put the books away. " I'm an only child, grew up with my dad til I was about hmmmm...6 or 7" She stopped shrugging off the weird feeling and continued. " My favorite meal is spaghetti! I moved here when I was about 17...I'm at this college to try and get my degree in acting then I'm hoping to go to Broadway. I love acting and the sexiest man on earth in my option is Johnny Depp" She laughed at herself smiling as she looked at Alex " So I guess you can say Al...I'm just...crazy"

musicnerd16

Romantic Explorer

9,000 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ScarletLeaf44

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:47 pm
Alex chuckled at that, "Well, Rae, I like craziness," He said, then tilted his head to the other side. He somehow couldn't read a thing in her mind. He grinned, "Do you really think my home is normal? We're crazier than a cukoo bird on crack." He laughed, scratching nervously at the back of his neck.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Desirae Felicity Fathom

Rae couldn't help but laugh at what he said. From living in Australia she knew exactly what a cukoo bird was like. " Oh god that must have been just insane!" Laughing as she put the last of the books away. Taking a step back she smiled "There ya go mate" Her smile was wide and contagious

musicnerd16

Romantic Explorer

9,000 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ScarletLeaf44

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:10 pm
Alex smiled, "Thanks Rae, and yeah, my house was pretty insane." He said, chuckling again. He finished putting his clothed away and closed the drawers.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:19 pm
Desirae Felicity Fathom

Nodding and waving what she just did for him off she smiled and sat on her bed smiling. " So....now what?" She was completely lost at words and didn't know what to do next.

musicnerd16

Romantic Explorer

9,000 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ScarletLeaf44

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:25 pm
Alex pursed his lips, then looked through one of his boxes. He pulled out a couple of movies, "Hm, how about we watch a movie?" he asked, getting up and stretching his arms over his head.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:41 pm
Desirae Felicity Fathom

Smiling she nodded. Standing up she looked at him, her hands on her hips. " What movies you got? I have pop corn we can make..with lots of butter!" Her eyes twinkled as she thought of it.

musicnerd16

Romantic Explorer

9,000 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ScarletLeaf44

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:12 pm
Alex chuckled, then showed her the movies, "Well, we have Hangover, Grown ups, Sherk, and others." He put the movies down and looked through the box to see if he could find others. He wasn't sure what else to do and he didn't want things to become awkward between him and Rae.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:19 pm
Desirae Felicity Fathom

Seeing him flip through the movies she put the popcorn in the microwave smiling. "Ohh! You got any of the pirates of the caribbean movies? Or maybe how to train your dragon?" She laughed at her options. " I'm a little kid at heart you know." Smiling she looked at him. "If you don't mind me asking...what's your race... I mean I smell demon on you..but I see your tail....are you demon neko?" Her face flushed as she waited for the popcorn

musicnerd16

Romantic Explorer

9,000 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ScarletLeaf44

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:34 am
Alex looked through his mopvies and pulled out all three pirate movies and how to train your dragon. He looked up at Rae as she asked his demon race, "Well, actually, I'm a half wolf demon, the other half...." He scratched nervously at the back of his neck, knowing a lot of people either hated or feared vampires, "I'm a vampire...." He waited silently for her response.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:51 pm
Desirae Felicity Fathom

Looking at him she tilted her head and smiled. She would have NEVER guessed that he was a vampire. But to be honest she didn't mind. As the popcorn beeped she got one large bowl and poured the yummy pop corn in. After sprinkling it with butter and cheddar cheese powder she smiled and sat down on his bed next to him. " As long as you don't sparkle we are okay!" She laughed and handed him the bowl as she turned off the dorm light, and put in Pirates of the Caribbean Curse of the Black Peral.

musicnerd16

Romantic Explorer

9,000 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ScarletLeaf44

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:01 am
Alex chuckled, "I only sparkle if you put make-up powder on me, but without that, I don't." He said, relaxing back against the wall behind him as he turned his attention to the movie. He took a piece of popcorn and ate it, chewing silently, letting the bowl rest on his crossed legs.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:26 am
Desirae Felicity Fathom

As the night when on Rae became more and more comfortable with Al. Laughing at the movie she smiled and looked at Al. " I just adore this movie. Thanks for offering to watch it with me Al, its nice to get relax and meet new friends too." Laughing Rae reached over to grab some popcorn when her head fell on his shoulder.

musicnerd16

Romantic Explorer

9,000 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ScarletLeaf44

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:42 am
Alex smiled, "Well, I'm glad we could hang out like this, it's nice." He said, blushing lightly when her head landed on his shoulder. He idnd't move though, liking the feel of her head on his shoulder. A sudden loud thump came from down the hall, making the half demon jump. He sighed, "That must be Ze and Scarlett wrestling." He said, shaking his head.  
Dorms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff