Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Havencrest: The City of Darkness ~

Back to Guilds

Havencrest is a Role-Playing community designed to accommodate any RPing preference; all are welcome here, come in and find out why! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Battle, Multi-Genre, Story 

Reply Outside of Havencrest's Walls
Rin's Enchanted Skyhouse Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cannibalistic Teddy Bears

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:12 pm
Rin had not realised they had the same feathers, but the word 'curse' stuck out to her. Rin laid down on her broom and set her hands on her chin, kicking her feet playfully "Curse, huh? What happened to him? He fall in love with the wrong prince?" Rin teased. "Of course i am, there's a world of ingredients out there, and it's my duty to harvest it all. No matter who i back stab, no matter what i slay, no matter how i get it, i'm always after that next ingredient. Who knows," she smiled at Morganna "i could be playing you like a fiddle.". Rin wasn't, there was far too much they could get accomplished together, but she loved to play mind games.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:39 pm
Morganna laughed again, "I think I would enjoy a little challenge" she said winking in response to the possibility of 'being played like a fiddle'.

She flew to a tree about ten feet away and sat down on one of the higher branches, letting her feet dangle 60 feet above the ground. "Eli never told me why Magnus," she paused, "Our father... put the curse on him." She smiled, "I doubt if it was a prince, You've obviously heard my story though."
Her face grew stone cold for a moment, "Sometimes I wonder if Isabelle still loves me. I would free her myself if I could.." She was determined not to let the tears escape eyes. She blinked hard, "But, whoever sets her free from the tree will have to take her place. She's in a deep slumber until she is set free. These past 50 years will be but a blink to her."

She looked up into the dark sky, "I know all about collecting," She smiled then. "It's my life." She looked back over at Rin, "Did you need the feathers for anything specific?"

Sheava Bloodvain

Hygenic Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:51 pm
Rin stared down at Morganna sympathetically. After moments of heart wrenching silence, Rin summoned her golden panther. "Undet, come!" she shouted, the panther appearing next to Rin standing on air. His golden fur gleamed in the moonlight as he stared down at Morganna with his ghostly white eyes. Rin sighed as she and Undet slowly drifted down to Morganna, getting off of her broom and sitting on the branch. "This.. this is exactly why i don't involve myself in love. Everything can be lost over the one thing you care for most." Rin glanced at Morganna, "I don't see how the freeing of the princess you call Isabelle will benefit me, yet sympathy has gotten the best of me. Have you ever heard of a Dracolitch?"

[[The Dracolitch entry is near the bottem of the link.]]  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:01 pm
Morganna apreciated the words of Rin, but hearing about a Dracolith threw her off guard. "It's... it's some kind of dragon, right?"  

Sheava Bloodvain

Hygenic Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:15 pm
Rin grew serious, "Right, but the only catch is that Dracolitch's are undead dragons who have died in a magical battle. Each and every bone from their bodies are rare and powerful ingredients," Rin raised her hand motioning towards Undet who was waiting patiently airborne beside them. "You must sacrafice the life of another being for conjuration to take form, that does not apply to powers. You may add in priceless ingredients of magical value to give your creation power, Undet here was made with a Golden Fairy and the horns of a Dracolitch, giving him the ability to fly and posess." Rin looked at Morganna again. "If you bring me a powerful live creature, no matter what it is, and the horns of a Dracolitch, i will make you a feline with the ability to posess. Do you see where i'm going with this?" she stroked Undet's golden pelt "If you order a posessor feline to posess someone powerful to cut down the tree, neither of us will have to do it ourselves. All we will have to lose is killing a powerful conjured feline and some poor soul." for the first time in years, Rin let a sincere smile come to her face.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:38 am
Morganna nodded slowly, "Yes... I'm sure I could find a creature of great power in the Darkness..." She looked at Rin, her eyes lighting up.

She then tried to think of a poor unfortunate soul,
((great, now I have the Ursela song in my head blaugh )). "That little vampire would do nicely, Although I might like to keep her alive to teach her a lesson. She might find death too suitable as a way out of her curse."

She looked over to Rin's floating isle. "I dare say, where is my brother? Shall we go search for him less he is out causing michief?" She looked to Rin floating on her broom.

Sheava Bloodvain

Hygenic Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:49 am
"I think we've already found him," Rin smiled mischeviously "i've given my cat, Porcan, the order to lead a supernatural girl to the cathedral and wait for my return. I assumed only Alice to be there, Porcan shouldn't be letting off such a nervous energy." Rin shut her eyes for a moment. When she opened them, her eyes were a pure dim red like Porcan's. "...Mmm. Just as i thought. I see Eli, Alice, another male and the girl i needed." Rin blinked her eyes again, returning them to their natural yellow. "Stay on your toes, Morganna. Your brother may be protecting the little runt." she said coldly. Rin snapped her fingers and watched Undet run through the clouds back to her home. "If you want my help, you must listen to me carefully. Under no circumstance must anyone know i am working with you. A few eyes have caught us conversating at the cathedral, if anyone asks, i brought you back to my home in an attempt to kill you. This is very important that i stay innocent in the public eye, my whole line of work depends on misleading the people of Havencrest."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:59 am
User Image

"Yuna, come!" Rin called out loudly, summoning her psychic companion. In a small flash of light, Yuna appeared balancing on Rin's broom.

"Yes, Lady Rin?" Yuna said telekinetically.

Rin stroked the plush fur of the siamese "Go to the cathedral, Porcan is in need of assistance. Keep me updated on the situation there. If you or Porcan are captured, let Porcan know he may use his powers." Rin narrowed her eyes, "No magic, at all, unless you or him are captured."

In a flash of light, Yuna teleported to the base of the tree sixty feet below and casually walked towards the cathedral.  

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Sheava Bloodvain

Hygenic Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:44 am
"I understand..." She began to get a little irratated at her brother. "You know, I'd like to get a little bird's eye view on the situation." With that she turned fully into her crow form.

'coming?' she asked Rin, she flexed her wings and prepared to take flight.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:51 am
"I'm already there," Rin said "i will watch through the eyes of my servants. They are my eyes and ears. If the situation becomes dire, call for me, i will come in person." she flew off to her home on her broom.  

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Sheava Bloodvain

Hygenic Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:00 am
...and with that Morganna flew off to the cathedral  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:14 am
Rin neared her home, making a sharp turn and flying off towards Central Plaza. "Almost forgot to get some new ingredients!" she said aloud to herself with a giggle. She gripped her broom and focused on flying quickly to Central Plaza.  

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

xAiyukox

6,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:35 pm
{ -Looks around-}  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:46 pm
Ame, Rin's white conjured house cat, sat on the doorstep, watching Rin return home for the third time today. 'Lady Rin is approaching with a guest. Again.' she thought to the cats of the household in a bland, uninterested tone.

Tyrant once again burst through a cat door on the main entrance with his sister Taz, they both bounced around playfully like a pair of rowdy dogs. 'Who is it?' Tyrant asked Ame.

Ame glanced at Taz and Tyrant 'Relax, you're starting to annoy me. It's just some girl with Yuna and Porcan.'

[[i gtg D: . gnight!]]  

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

xAiyukox

6,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:49 pm
Wow.... was all Luna could think looking at the night sky, feeling the cool air....for some reason flying up in the air just felt right to her.

{Okay see ya later, night =D}  
Outside of Havencrest's Walls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces