Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Havencrest: The City of Darkness ~

Back to Guilds

Havencrest is a Role-Playing community designed to accommodate any RPing preference; all are welcome here, come in and find out why! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Battle, Multi-Genre, Story 

Reply Outside of Havencrest's Walls
Morganna's Tower Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sheava Bloodvain

Hygenic Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:38 pm
"Your on quite a little streak. Two in one week. I'm so proud." She laughed a little. "She was a mystic, and as you obviously DON'T know. To a mystic, poisons are fifty times more potent to their bodies..." Morganna waved her hand and the fog cleared. She was standing ten feet in front of them. Her eyes blood red, she smiled showing her new fangs. "I should thank you though..."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:42 pm
Alaster whipped his sword out of his belt and pointed it at Morganna, "Stay back." he threatened.  

Cannibalistic Teddy Bears

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:43 pm
Eli turned around to Alice and knelt down in front of her. He took her chin and made her look up to him. "This isn't your fault," he said. "Morganna poisoned her, you only tried to save her." Then he stood up and faced Morganna. "What happened to you?" he said, looking at her in disbelief.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:46 pm
Alice started to quiver violently, not caring to aknowledge Morganna as she appeared in front of the group. "That's a lie..." she said aloud to herself, her voice cracking slightly through her emotions.  

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Sheava Bloodvain

Hygenic Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:48 pm
Morganna rolled her eyes at the sword pointed at her.

"No, on the contrary dear brother. You poisoned her. All those potions you shoved down her throat killed her. The venom, dealt by this little beauty," She motioned towards Alice, "Was so strong and so fast, it took effect before I could withdraw it."

She took a few steps closer ignoring the sword, "Before she died, I took all her spiritual energy. No need in letting it go to waste. I seem to have taken her curse along with it. No burden to me though, I don't mind at all..." She smiled wide.

((meh, I'm tired of bolding things))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:54 pm
Alaster sliced a line through the ground in front of her, a small wall of fire roared upward. "I said stay back." he narrowed his eyes at Morganna.  

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Sheava Bloodvain

Hygenic Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:55 pm
((DInner time! i'll be back in 30. alaster is gonna get his a** kicked when i get back razz ))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:55 pm
"I will take all of the blame then," Eli said. "But dont you dare try to make Alice feel guilty," Eli said through the line of fire.  

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:57 pm
((k, and yeah whip his a** lol ))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:59 pm
As Alice shook, she lowered her head, looking to the ground again. Tears rolled down her cheeks and pelted the ground quietly. All she could think of was how Morganna was right. Two people were now dead because of her.  

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:04 pm
[[Good. I got booted off of the computer so i'm typing with a wii remote which takes SO long. Have Morganna knock (not kill) Alaster out. I'm tired of typing for two characters on wii internet xD]]  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:10 pm
((LMFAO))

Eli turned back around to see tears rolling down Alice's cheeks. He wiped her tears, "Alice, dont let her get to you. You need to be strong," he whispered.

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Sheava Bloodvain

Hygenic Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:30 pm
Morganna stepped through the flames, unscorched. Usually she used magic to do her bidding, but this time she reared back and knocked the holy hell out of Alaster. He fell to the ground, knocked out cold.

She looked down at Alice, now only a foot away. "Look, the girl was poisoned. You didn't know any better, all you were trying to do was help. But, If she was left in Russell's care she would of been fine. He would have known the right antidote to use." She stepped over to her brother, "What's done is done. You should take her home, get her something warm to drink and put her to bed." she looked back to Alice, "I'd offer you something to help with your nerves, But I don't blame you for not trusting me." She turned around and began walking back to her tower, before jumping into the air she turned around, "I give you peace Alice..." With that she flew back up to her tower.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:33 pm
((YAAAAAY! Wiimote! bah ha ha. that must suck. you have my pitty))  

Sheava Bloodvain

Hygenic Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:33 pm
Alice didn't even look at Eli, this was far worse than killing some farmer. 'Nevaeh is dead, i should've listened to Eli, if we stayed in the shop Morganna wouldn't have taken her. Why did i leave Nevaeh? ...Why did i bite Nevaeh?' Alice firmly shoved Eli away.  
Outside of Havencrest's Walls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff