Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
chibimoon and pegasus...what happens?!?!?!?!?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the mindfreak

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:03 pm
Love For Nana
Man poor chibi Usa never gets any, she didn't get any nookie from Peruru, then none from Helios, not fair! domokun stressed
rock on!!!why does she have to get left out  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:32 pm
the mindfreak
Love For Nana
Man poor chibi Usa never gets any, she didn't get any nookie from Peruru, then none from Helios, not fair! domokun stressed
if you mean that just cuz she and Hotaru didnt get boyfriends like Makoto, Minako, and Setsuna, then you really need some help. *cuddles up to Mako-chan whom runs her fingers through his hair and putting a smile on his face*  

RAPTOR948

Twinkleh

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:14 am
Chibi usas first love was Helios and wanted to be grown up and maidenly for him. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:55 pm
RAPTOR948
the mindfreak
Love For Nana
if you mean that just cuz she and Hotaru didnt get boyfriends like Makoto, Minako, and Setsuna, then you really need some help. *cuddles up to Mako-chan whom runs her fingers through his hair and putting a smile on his face*

Heh, you're not saying that they officially got boyfriends, right?  

EveElera

Minnie001

5,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:58 pm
oh!! i have! i have! also i have it on dvd.. yes they say bye.. and she tells them she'd wait til he returns.. and until then she'll dream of him.. heart awww and remebe shes just a kid! so yea.. eek and if you pervs think a 10 year old should be...eww.. get help!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:35 pm
I like, how in teh manga, Helios kisses her. It was so cute!

In my RPG, I have it where they got married. I prefer them as a couple (though the idea that Peruru is their child cracked me up)  

Darkness Cake

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:24 am
That was a hilarious idea. The new tradition of the crystal tokyo rulers: Steal Setsuna's time keys and go back and meet your mothers...poor Usagi...what would she do if Peruru enchanted her mom too?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:55 pm
Oi, I never saw that movie with Peruru! at least I don't think so- I can't believe there's something SM I haven't seen! (runs off to review DVD collection...)  

Astridhaze

HEEROFLUFFY

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:35 pm
pereru was cute with her but if he turned out to be her and pegesuses kid that would be ironic sweatdrop . chibi usa dose not need to get laid she is in a (in moutherly voice) verry delicate stage in a young woman's life if you catch my drift.  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff