Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:14 pm
Dee got in on the conversation. She asked, "And who might your rival be? Iori? Sasuke? Verdant? Toren? There are sooo many fighters scheduled to show up today. Oh, right, Sasuke's already here. Tee hee hee."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:42 pm
Suddenly, the sound of a door being kicked open filled the room, and the cause was revealed to be a large, muscular man with crimson eyes, platinum blond, flat top hair, and toasted colored skin. He was decked out in what looked like standard issue military gear, but the outfit was black, and his black shirt had two neon green lightning bolts running across the front in an "X" shape. His name was Toren, a soldier for the Renaissance armed forces, and a man with an ego that that easily give even that of the Saiyan Prince, Vegeta, decent competition.

Riding on Toren's massive shoulders was his younger brother, Verdant. He was much smaller than his brother, for sure, but he was no weakling. His build was slender, but manly at the same time. He wore pretty much the same army gear as Toren, but instead of lightning on his shirt, he had a mass of thorny vines and roses in the shape of a spider web on the front of his shirt. He had long, dark brown hair, and stunning sea green eyes. Sure, the young man was a mute, but his eyes spoke for him, saying that he was a kind, polite, and generous young soul.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:26 pm
Dee smiled and said, "Speaking of Verdant and Toren, they have arrived. Welcome you two. Please sign the guest book. Its so that we can see all who came to watch Trunks and Raditz fight as well as enter the both of ya into a fighters tournament known as the King of Fighters."

She took a breath and a sip of her drink.

"The winner of the tournament gets to be the mayor of Southtown for an entire year, as well, as he or she gets to decide what festivals we have over and above the usual ones. Oh, but being the King of Fighters has one major drawback. You will have to defend Southtown as well from the Criminal Syndicate named Addes who seeks to destroy the entire universe. But... I am sure with you two... anything is possible."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:37 pm
Toren listened to Dee, then let out a strong, hearty laugh. "Damn right, it is! This tournament will be a snap for me and Verdant! Ain't that right, little bro?" He asked his younger, silent brother. Toren was as proud as ever. He wouldn't let anyone try to ruin his good mood about this tournament, as he was one hell of a fighter. He let his brother down on his feet and signed his name in the guest book.

Verdant nodded with a smile, also signing his name. He knew his brother was a bit too cocky, but he didn't want to lose either. He liked to fight, too. Then again, he also joined to meet new people. He liked making friends a lot, but he also wanted to see if he could find someone who would be good for him.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:48 pm
Date turned his head and studied Verdant and Toren. It was good to see some other fighters that looked worthy to him. This tournament wouldn't be such a letdown after all."

Slowly walking over toward the guest book, he leaned over and nodded toward Gohan "Sure... hopefully this fight will last for a while."

He stopped once again looking at Toren, the man's ego exciting him. It reminded him a lot of his rival. He snapped back into his own attention and quickly signed his own name in the guest book.

Raditz remained silent, an slightly angry look and walked to the guest book and signed it, ready to push anybody in his way.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:24 pm
(Did you forget that Raditz is already signed into the book? Raditz and Trunks Truesdale are names 1 and 2. So, by signing it, you will be playing as one of William-Tyler's kids and you're going to have to get information on how the "Kami" fight in Fryos in order to have your character attuned properly.)  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:02 pm
Verdant smiled at Date, who had been apparently watching him and his brother. The young, silent soldier was interested in seeing how this man fought. Would the man be a knuckle dragger like Toren? Or perhaps a high speed tactical fighter like himself. Verdant usually preferred to keep his target guessing with lightning fast attacks from a distance using his unique powers, and using a pair of tanto daggers if he was required to fight up close.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:12 am
Dee, who was in charge of monitoring the guest list and the guests themselves, said to Verdant, "If you are thinking of fighting Raditz, you had better think of a better way than weapons. I have fought with weapons against him before and he will have you killed if you even try. The key to beating Raditz is to think faster than him. Using your mind in battle is how you win a fight against him. Its one thing I am looking forward to seeing Trunks use in this fight. Sure the kid has strength matching his father, but he's got the brains also. There's a reason why everyone thinks he's so cool and why they wish I'd shut up about it."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:12 pm
Verdant looked back at Dee. Although he was unable to answer her in words, he still had ways to communicate. He pulled a notepad and pencil from a small pouch on his belt, then wrote a message. He knew he was able to speak into some people's minds, including that of Dee, but he liked to write. It gave him a sort of voice that people really need to think about in order to hear clearly. The message read, "These two both seem kind of like me and my brother. Raditz is super strong like Toren, and Trunks is tactical like me." His writing was elegant and small, which meant he took pride in his accuracy with a pencil as well as in combat.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:19 pm
Dee nodded, "Yes, in that sense, they are like what you just said. However, there is still much you need to learn about those two."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:37 pm
Verdant nodded, writing into the notepad again. This next message read, "I know. But, learning about new people is half the fun of it all, so I think I'll watch their fight very closely. Maybe I'll pick something up." He told Dee.

Toren scoffed. "I think THEY'RE the ones who need to learn something. NOT to underestimate me just because they're saiyans! I may not be as smart, or as quick as little Verdant here, but I make up for it with willpower that would make even the great Prince Vegeta look like a pansy! No offense to the saiyans in the room, but I'll wipe the floor with anyone who underestimates me!" He declared, fire blazing in his eyes and spirit.

Verdant sighed, writing another message. "I'm not THAT little, brother. EVERYTHING just seems smaller to you because you're so huge. And, Dee, please excuse Toren. He's only having this outburst because of an incident he had with a saiyan once. That was the only time he lost a fight, so it kinda bruised his ego for a while."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:43 pm
"I just guess we will have to see at the tournament, now won't we? In my opinion, the bigger they are, the harder they fall. Oh, and I would watch my mouth, Toren. Vegeta does not take insults to him lightly and he does not often follow by the rules. That reminds me... how come isn't he here yet?"  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:51 pm
Toren shrugged. "I haven't a clue. And, I meant no disrespect. It was more of a challenge. A true man tests himself and his fate all the time, which is why I challenge people who could normally kill a man like me. Plus I kinda got caught in the moment....again." He admitted. He could be a bit TOO impulsive at times, but he was a brave man, with the power to back up his courage.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:03 pm
Dee sighed, then said, "Well, be careful with your words, Toren is all I am saying. You are fortunate that Vegeta seems to be occupied with something else at the moment otherwise, we could have had a pre-game show. Isn't that right, Bardock?"

The young royal turned to a saiyan with a cross - shaped scar on his face, hoping that he would confirm her words. She hoped he knew that she meant Vegeta wouldn't hesitate into making Toren eat those words.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:08 pm
Toren nodded, hoping they knew he meant no disrespect. However, he was kinda curious about how a fight between him and Vegeta would go. Although, Toren would have to build his power up to much greater levels in order to stand a chance. Still, it gave him a goal to work for. Something to strive for, something to truly test his resolve and strength.  
83. Dead threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff