• Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:17 pm
Looks like the only thing that would settle this is a 1v1 xd  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:47 pm
XxCrimson_ShinobixX

lol you cant 1v1 on battlefield what would settle this is if his talk was a bad as his stats and im not talking about the ones you earn over time im talking about win loss ratio and kd ratio if he says hes soo great why arnt they better and if hes so great he should be higher level with his game time  

la esprit delta

2,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

Muse_of_the_Soul

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:31 pm
s is for almost
XxCrimson_ShinobixX

lol you cant 1v1 on battlefield what would settle this is if his talk was a bad as his stats and im not talking about the ones you earn over time im talking about win loss ratio and kd ratio if he says hes soo great why arnt they better and if hes so great he should be higher level with his game time

There -is- a way to 1v1. Start a private match with a group of 8 friends, and then get all but 2 to quit. And once again, that's me after about 2 weeks, and I haven't gotten to play since. I play for about an hour each week. You apparently haven't seen me in a round, because if you had, you'd know I don't suck. Don't know if you play MAG or not, but I'm in the 99th percentile when it comes to sniping. Not an easy task.

Kansha Shimasu,
Mekagami Haru
Mizugatsu.
Captain of Squad Eight.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:36 am
wow BBC dispute... stare  

Craze215us

Hauru no Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:08 pm
Craze215us
wow BBC dispute... stare

Eh. I was thinking the same. Kinda used to it though with all of the recent shooters out now and everyone has a favorite.
On-Topic: I've been playing at a friend's house and it seems decent. Only touched multiplayer however. Seems like MW2 with tweaks to power and perks. Which is about right to me since Treyarch since they helped make the MW2 multiplayer (Look it up before you say IW is responsible for it, you'd be amazed.) I haven't seen boosting yet and noob tube use has gone down a ton. Auto +10 over MW2 right now. Though, they need to fix server stability and processing lag.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:27 pm
Lol Wait, don't count me out! I'd love to referee that!! xd

On a side note, do a lot of people play MAG? I'm thinking about getting it, I was in the beta :3 along with thousands of other people lmao!

XxCrimson_ShinobixX

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

Muse_of_the_Soul

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:16 pm
XxCrimson_ShinobixX

On a side note, do a lot of people play MAG? I'm thinking about getting it, I was in the beta :3 along with thousands of other people lmao!

Yeah, quite a lot do. Join SVER. The other two are pretty pointless, other than trophy-wise. Its worth gettin'.

Kansha Shimasu,
Mekagami Haru
Mizugatsu.
Captain of Squad Eight.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:08 pm
But I always liked Raven.  

XxCrimson_ShinobixX

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

VHS Glitch
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:41 pm
ehhh . . . I don't really see myself buying a copy till it goes cheaper. I'm not exactly a huge fan of the current Call of Duty titles ((Still loves the first three)). I did however loved Modern Warfare 2.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:45 pm
Nikita Khrushchev
ehhh . . . I don't really see myself buying a copy till it goes cheaper. I'm not exactly a huge fan of the current Call of Duty titles ((Still loves the first three)). I did however loved Modern Warfare 2.

cod 2 big red one was my first FPS and i was amazed by it that was the best cod for me single player wise cod 4 was amazing i wasn't a fan of MW2 and i just got back from a buds house we played black ops and its pretty good its a sequel to the pretty dang good world at war people might argue that but it has some of the same characters  

la esprit delta

2,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

Hauru no Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:28 am
Muse_of_the_Soul
XxCrimson_ShinobixX

Yeah, quite a lot do. Join SVER. The other two are pretty pointless, other than trophy-wise. Its worth gettin'.

Kansha Shimasu,
Mekagami Haru
Mizugatsu.
Captain of Squad Eight.

Why is it pointless to join the other two? =/ I can see if you said joining Valor is pointless. I've yet to see a decent team pop up that can beat either PMCs. Some of SVER is quite talented but there's quite a bit of trash on the that PMC with everyone that sucks wanting to be carried for easy exp.
@Crimson: It's worth it for now. It takes a good 2 to 3 minutes depending on the time of day to get a full match that isn't Suppression. The community is dwindling little by little and I'm sure Black Ops didn't help. Other than that, it's gotten a bit better since beta.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:57 pm
Im a machine gunner and close quarter snipe as well xD im Mckiller2435 and I may add you later on but thats if I dont forget.  

Shadows of a nightmare

la esprit delta

2,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:27 pm
borrowed black ops from a friend beat the single player and im almost max lvl on multiplayer and it surpassed the s**t outta MW2 this game goes with the best COD's like COD4 and COD2  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:07 am
LiinoMajire
s is for almost
the only reason im getting this game is cause all my friends have it lol im lonley at the moment

that would be my reason to. lol.

Me 3 lol.  

Prophecy247

Fashionable Genius

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Dannyxcores

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:28 am
On the menu where it shows the selection of campaign, multi play, etc. you can break out of the chair..... anybody know what the computer does?  
PlayStation 3 Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff