Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
After Life Club Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:45 pm
kaning blushed "thats good" she said as jewel laughed "not a chance am i wearing a dress other than my wedding" jewel said firmly "well when is that " "i dont accually know" jewel added laughing as jade and jasmin walked in together "her sis" they said together making kaning roll her eyes "jade" she said cooldy "kaning" jade shot back  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:48 pm
Hearing the coldness in their voices, DJ shot Jade a glare. One that clearly said 'upset her and you might die but you'll regret it'.  

King Of 4Barton

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:51 pm
jasmin shook her head as jade manifested a flower "here you go yellow snow" jade said handing kaning the yellow rose as kaning snapped the rose in half "one its kaning and two jadded blade stay away or get hurt" she growled as she hugged jasmin "hey jazzy still kicking those tunes?" she asked playfully as jasmin nodded and jade glared back at DJ  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:06 pm
The demon made sure the others weren't looking before giving a toothful grin, more to show Jade his dragon teeth then a happy thing before his face returned back to normal and looking back at the angel. "Friends of yours?"  

King Of 4Barton

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:09 pm
kaning smiled coldly "all but one" she said looking at jade "by the way wheres luna?" she asked jewel who smiled "i dont know then jade spoke up "shes bad news" jade said "oh comon anyone thats not somone you like is bad news" kaning shot at jade "NO i mean bad news hello mind reader damnit!" she exclaimed  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:12 pm
Great! A mind reader! He hated them, always getting in your head and making your private business theirs! "Thoughts can be made false either with thoughts of fantasy or with the purpose of fooling someone. Surface thoughts are just that and anyone can change if motivated."  

King Of 4Barton

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:17 pm
jade smirked "what dont like me?" she teased as kaning growled and jasmin and jewel stepped out knowing they were about to fight "no growls yellow snow" "ahh at least i dont almost kill random guys by looking at them jadded knife" kaning said coldly  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:21 pm
4 masked men came onto the stage and grabbed a Mic, Guitar, Bass, and Drums, and sang this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8Qp38qT-xI  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

King Of 4Barton

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:22 pm
Draco quickly got between them, glaring at Jade before turning back to Kaning. "It's not worth it. She's just an attention seeker."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:26 pm
jade smirked pushing DJ aside "what going to protect her forever nothing lasts forever her and kalmi should know that" jade shot at kaning icily as kaning growled moving closer to jade "stay out of my head wich" she growled  

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

King Of 4Barton

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:29 pm
The demon growled, giving Jade a rough warning shove. "I care about her and I'm not going to abandon her like he did! If he doesn't care about her happiness he doesn't deserve to be near her!"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:34 pm
(isnt jade the nicest girl ever)kaning smiled stanidg near jewel and jasmin as jade smriked "touche demented boyfriend" she remarked pushing DJ back  

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

King Of 4Barton

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:45 pm
DJ glared, shaking his head. "No. It's called I care about her. But it's understandable to mistaken something you've never had." Yes....he did say that to Jade.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:47 pm
now jade was really pissed as she growled at DJ "listen i dont care if you care about her shes and angel dooner or later she will turn on you all angels do unless who likes them is sweet and perfect" she said remembering her past  

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

King Of 4Barton

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:55 pm
"Just like her brother, huh? You get to know one and you think you know them all. I have faith unlike you so get away from us before I decide to get you sent to the nurse."  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff